Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,265 members, 7,887,771 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:37 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3161073 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
bally but he has to return to his old ways or i port to another
NO MORE TBOSS?
FROM GIFTY TO TBOSS TO BALLY?
NOW I KNOW YOU ARE EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE JUST LIKE BALLY

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
miss debbie on the left and mr marvis on the right

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
akthedream1:

NO MORE TBOSS?
FROM GIFTY TO TBOSS TO BALLY?
NOW I KNOW YOU ARE EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE JUST LIKE BALLY
me gifty or tboss cheesy cheesy, it has been bally from day one
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
mediocre:
according to what they said, efe never said he didn't own a laptop. he said he has never browsed on one.
who get laptop and has never browsed on it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked now that data is easily available
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
After tonight HOH game, all the housemates will be shouting Vote for me all through this week. Person no go hear word, I will just reduce the volume of the TV when they start.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
if i tell u what i think , my ban go long pass my phone number
say it, that's where your strength lies
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
xpertriate:

Beyond sexy
i dey tell u
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
if i tell u what i think , my ban go long pass my phone number
grin funny basterd
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
me gifty or tboss cheesy cheesy, it has been bally from day one
SORRY, THOUGHT I QUOTED THREEBEAR.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
who get laptop and has never browsed on it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked now that data is easily available
Sigh.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
KEMEN KEEPS FOOLING HIMSELF BEFORE TBOSS...
MUMU GUY..
I HAVE A PIC SHOWING KEMENS DICK...
THE GUY IS SEX STARVED
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Please Brethren...where is the chill?? grin.
ovoP:
COPIED 4RM TWITTER:efe should tell marvis that is surname is ejEBA i swear she wil marry him dat girl loves eba
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aventura: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
tboss said she caught Kemen wanking off
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Phil3(m): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
efe decoded

efe's realness is fake

guy man dey fake being real

guy be kissing nonsense fake life into his fans head
you have a serious problem I swear
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Summary of simi's visit. She gave the housemates incredible advice.
I will pick the most important ones.
When Debbie rise asked her, how she manages all her talents giving that she produces, mixes and and masters and she is also an artiste.
Simi replied that it always best to focus on the ones you have the most passion for, further buttressing the point by laying emphasis on people who are Jack of all trade and masters of none. She confirmed she is working on her album and at such dedicates 100 percent to making music.
They asked her again the difficulties she experienced as a female artiste and how difficult it is to ascend to the pinnacle of Nigerian entertainment.
She said it was basically work ethics, that you have to show you want it more than others. That no matter how good you think you are there is always someone more talented than you are, and you have to work non stop and improve on your crafts to make it.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
I! I do prefer browsing on my phone n them transferig my files to my system for editing, d truth is that I feel more comfortable browsing with my phone than on a laptop while also trying to conserve my data as well as my laptop battery
CuteJude:
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
am not on anyones side, I just enjoy the show, cos I know Weda I vote or not a winner wud definately emerge. I no fit subscribe for my cable com begin dey buy recharge card again or waste my Mb cos I wan vote for person wey no know my existence or who go share Dere winnings with me undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
kowema:

Shay I talk am say she give Bally BJ una doubt me. Now ESE don talk am. Make una gimne link to the interview biko
wat is this one saying
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
FROM FACEBOOK:Simi going to see bally n bisola in big brother MAURITUIS
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bosseth24:
I! I do prefer browsing on my phone n them transferig my files to my system for editing, d truth is that I feel more comfortable browsing with my phone than on a laptop while also trying to conserve my data as well as my laptop battery
stories that touch , i can counter ur points bt wont waste my mb on u
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
dazzy2:
am not on anyones side, I just enjoy the show, cos I know Weda I vote or not a winner wud definately emerge. I no fit subscribe for my cable com begin dey buy recharge card again or waste my Mb cos I wan vote for person wey no know my existence or who go share Dere winnings with me undecided
ure so beautiful cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
dazzy2:

what if you end up going for BIG SISTER NAIJA ..make we no vote for you
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
PrincessKab:
No be their fault, na the babe's. She told different housemates different ages.
Also, someone sent me a link yesterday saying that the babe has settled ish with her record label in a recent video, whereas she still has ish and can't produce or perform till 2019, which she kinda mentioned briefly to Efe during her first week in the house, so she get plenty mouths...

Thanks my dear for clearing me on d age thing

But i wonder, is it that they sometimes forget pple are watching when they dish out this their lies?

Pls is there a new HOH now?
No access to tv for me for now..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
Lol, you will get confused with the meaningless defences his followers spring up with. A self proclaimed rapper owns a laptop yet has never browsed with it. I know a few friends who are musicians, they store all their files in their lappy, music both mastered and unmastered,beats etc.
And they are constantly on the net surfing tooexclusive ,naija loaded etc looking for new jams that were dropped to see trending musics by happening artistes.
As much as I think the story is another huge fat lie to add to an already stretching list of fallacies, being the objective person that I am, I will give him the benefit of a doubt. That obviously explains why he is such a terrible rapper, clearly he doesn't take his craft seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
What time is the HOH challenge?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Threebear:

Lol, you will get confused with the meaningless defences his followers spring up with. A self proclaimed rapper owns a laptop yet has never browsed with it. I know a few friends who are musicians, they store all their files in their lappy, music both mastered and unmastered,beats etc.
And they are constantly on the net surfing tooexclusive ,naija loaded etc looking for new jams that were dropped to see trending musics by happening artistes.
As much as I think the story is another huge fat lie to add to an already stretching list of fallacies, being the objective person that I am, I will give him the benefit of a doubt. That obviously explains why he is such a terrible rapper, clearly he doesn't take his craft seriously.
gbam u said it all
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Agbalumo/udala season is d best season in Nigeria.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
dazzy2:
akane mi, ori e A Kan oke. You get sense pass. One origin for you. You just talk all my yarns finish.. #Teamindifferent... Less of efe waffirealness, less of kemen big mouth and callousness, more of uriel big ass and less of big brothaaa, man yea, less of bisola annoying gypsy uriel and kiss with ttt.. We no want again.. Less of tboss irrational and inactivity, less of Debbie rise forming omo pastor.. More of tecno dancer like attitude. More of ttt flirty and less lies. Less of eba queen lesbo Marvin and less of Bassey gentleness and more of smart Bassey. If u be house mate and u no dey this list na auto eviction be that. Cos I no feel any of your impact... Let the freaking game begins. Half 50 vote for bassey and 50 vote for thin tall

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
its time grin grin grin grin grin tboss will win , he will rig it cry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
Head of house task is about to start.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jeffoski(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Omo dis HM go nearly kill diasef today just to win HOH. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.