Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,826 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3161153 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
mercy232:
please u guys should stop dis gay palava abt Bassey... it's uncalled for # keep ur opinions to urself and stop dis defamation of character # never judge ppl u don't know #
Ok ma.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
carammel:

Her fashion sense is ok,not until she walks unclad.
really?? Seems u didn't see wot she wore dat day # apart 4rm being wack, d stuff no even pass her hip arena # indeed not unclad...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
frankfiny:
They actually have no reason so i know it counts, people tend to forget that the number of Nigerians living abroad could be up to half of the population living within the country and there has to be a way for the interested ones to vote for their favourites...Besides they have never said it doesn't count, they stated it clearly on their website, Those in Nigeria can vote via SMS and Wechat while those outside Nigerian can only vote via Wechat
I tire.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
PrincessKab:
Lemme find some people's trouble.
Can you all remember Biggie said he'll give the Friday arena winner and partner their treat today, Sunday? But Biggie treated them yesterday instead.
Hmmm...
Can it be that either of them or both is/are going home today?
tongue tongue
Bassey and Debbie are leaving then grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Genea(f): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
mercy232:
Pls guys, permission 2 derail a bit # can some1 kindly define wot Simi wore wen she came 2 Big brother house or am I expecting too much? cos am really tired 4 dah chick # it's a pity I don't av d pix, bt am I d only one who doesn't understand her fashion sense? It's boring #
as gar as she is comfy with it, leave her alone... nawa ooo, its her life and career, let her dovas she pleases, I'm not bothered as far as it doesn't affect her music, I'm all gud with it

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
frankfiny:
They actually have no reason so i know it counts, people tend to forget that the number of Nigerians living abroad could be up to half of the population living within the country and there has to be a way for the interested ones to vote for their favourites...Besides they have never said it doesn't count, they stated it clearly on their website, Those in Nigeria can vote via SMS and Wechat while those outside Nigerian can only vote via Wechat
its nt stated in their site that other countries can vote through wechat

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Genea(f): 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
carammel:

Her fashion sense is ok,not until she walks unclad.
please help me tell her ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hahaha Uriel and Kemen....Thank me later
PrincessKab:
Oh! I hear you. I heard you're that guy that brings the result in envelopes...
Okay now. Pls who is/are (those) going he tonight?

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
These two words "Nobody" and "All" are 2 strong words we should always be mindful when using. They are almost always not accurate...
We can't say for sure, but definitely not. I ain't her fan, but examine that statement well and weigh, it ain't possible, all of them must surely have atleast one fan in all places.

Threebear:

Nobody outside Nigeria voted Gifty, they were all team marvis that week.
You say you go to other social media platforms but I don't think you do. Nigerians are publicity machines, if their publicity can influence big brother Africa, talk more their own show. tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Did the site say anything about only nigerians voting?
ovoP:
its nt stated in their site that other countries can vote through wechat
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
teamsynergy:

only a naive or silly person listens to people's opinion on making personal decisions... Naija ,we too dey confused... d best tin to do is get ur own moral compass and live Ur life is d best way dat makes u fulfilled and productive.... efe is a different person from ttt and bassey... buh for Naija, we always want everybody to behave in a certain way.....u makes sense, guy
YOU ARE SO CORRECT BREH..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
I see bassey and kemen leaving tonight
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
mercy232:
really?? Seems u didn't see wot she wore dat day # apart 4rm being wack, d stuff no even pass her hip arena # indeed not unclad...
Her dressing was in line with the song she performed,she wore a pleated skirt and a shirt with cornrowed hairstyle,to me it was ok.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
"All"? Haba! That must be certainly wrong...We can't say, but it's definitely not. All of them must have atleast a fan in all places. "Majority" would have been more appropriate in your defence, even though I don't agree more/less, I'm indifferent when it comes to some results cos I can't beat my chest to anyone's fan base's diversity. I no dey work for the logistics company smiley

ovoP:
East africans on twitter all voted gifty

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
gincmedia:
Tboss sha like light skinned fine boys and this kemen na real wa for this Uyo boy -

She was flirting with the barber - whilst he was cutting Kemen's hair

She gave the barber a gold bracelet and said she likes guys with his type of hair -

Tboss: I like guys with hair like this -

Kemen: oh really!

Tboss: yes, what is it called? Low cut ?

Barber: yes, sporting waves

Tboss: yes sporting waves

After Tboss left there, Kemen sharply asked the barber - shey una get that Sporting waves cream grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Barber: no boss!
grin grin grin grin

KEMEN DON SUFFER...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
frankfiny:
Did the site say anything about only nigerians voting?
But it is stated in the rule book am done arguing with u....if other countries vote counted even miyonse would still be in the house. gifty wouldn't hav survived re 1st eviction with a little margin.....anyways its tonight u'll see what am talkin about
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
PrincessKab:
These two words "Nobody" and "All" are 2 strong words we should always be mindful when using. They are almost always not accurate...
We can't say for sure, but definitely not. I ain't her fan, but examine that statement well and weigh, it ain't possible, all of them must surely have atleast one fan in all places.

Have you ever heard the term exaggeration under figures of speech?
Nobody here does not mean absolutely no one it means practically almost all.
When I say "Everyone at the airport ,was starring at the girl in the strapless red dress " it doesn't mean everyone was looking, it just means a great percentage of people looked.
Did you do literature in high school?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
mercy232:
Pls guys, permission 2 derail a bit # can some1 kindly define wot Simi wore wen she came 2 Big brother house or am I expecting too much? cos am really tired 4 dah chick # it's a pity I don't av d pix, bt am I d only one who doesn't understand her fashion sense? It's boring #
Dont let them come for you o... nice dp
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
PrincessKab:
"All"? Haba! That must be certainly wrong...We can't say, but it's definitely not. All of them must have atleast a fan in all places. "Majority" would have been more appropriate in your defence, even though I don't agree more/less, I'm indifferent when it comes to some results cos I can't beat my chest to anyone's fan base's diversity. I no dey work for the logistics company smiley

Sowie most

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
She was talking about when she came into the house, not when she performed on the stage. She wore a dress, and put a jacket on it.
Well, to me, I'm just thinking maybe she was cold and someone gave her the jacket...Just maybe.

carammel:

Her dressing was in line with the song she performed,she wore a pleated skirt and a shirt with cornrowed hairstyle,to me it was ok.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
carammel:

actually meant d 1 she wore wen she visited d house mates # like a black inner and a jean jacket alone with heels...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Some time after 5am, Kemen sat up, scanned the area like a pervert about to strike, and then he put his hand under Tboss' blanket (lower region). Tboss was asleep. But immediately Kemen did that, she woke up, peeked under the blanket, then turned away towards the edge with her back to him.
CHAI.... I HAVE BEEN SHOUTING UPANDAN OOOO.
KEMEN NEEDS TO LEAVE ASAP BEFORE HE RAPE SOMEONE OOO
THAT GUY IS EVIL..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Dont let them come for you o... nice dp
thanks boss # am scared already # truly nairalanders can spoil ur day with bashing #

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
akthedream:

THAT GUY IS EVIL..

I don't understand women sha. You know the guy is into you sexually, why are you sharing the same bed with him. Aren't you part of the blame for whatever comes out of it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
mercy232:
thanks boss # am scared already # truly nairalanders can spoil ur day with bashing #
You used to be active when the show initially started, I don't see you around these days. Seems you evicted yourself once coco ice was evicted.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
ba7man:
SMH for Efe thinking he can lecture Patoranking.
THAT GUY NA GOAT...
DEY TELL PATO SAY HIM KNOW SAY HIM ALBUM DELAY NA MISTAKE...
LOCAL WACK MC FEELING FUNKY.. LOL

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
akthedream:

THAT GUY IS EVIL..

Tboss should have called him out instantly to embarrass the pervert, biggie called him many times about his conduct around gals in that house...

I just tire for the guy, it's high time Tboss chase him away from that bed...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
I understand you don't take corrections, neither are you humble enough to accept when you're wrong or that you stand to be corrected. However, on the contrary, I do bury my face when I'm wrong by humbly stating this same publicly rather than ignoring, I even take corrections when I don't know or just to let the matter pass(I still did same on your post this morning, I agreed to your point).
But I've noticed that pride makes you so rude not to be able to tell the next person "Oh! I meant exaggeratedly...", But rather ask sarcastic questions, like you can never be wrong or corrected. Anyone who does so will be drained in rain of insults from you I understand your type of personality and
I don't answer sarcastic questions and will rather leave your questions hanging. You can talk as you like, it's internet, no offence taken, no hard feelings.
Good day!

Threebear:

Have you ever heard the term exaggeration under figures of speech?
Nobody here does not mean absolutely no one it means practically almost all.
When I say "Everyone at the airport ,was starring at the girl in the strapless red dress " it doesn't mean everyone was looking, it just means a great percentage of people looked.
Did you do literature in high school?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Tboss should have called him out instantly to embarrass the pervert, biggie called him many times about his conduct around gals in that house...

I just tire for the guy, it's high time Tboss chase him away from that bed...
He is going tonight.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:

You used to be active when the show initially started, I don't see you around these days. Seems you evicted yourself once coco ice was evicted.
u are ryt, soma was a sweet dude, meyonse was cool and I loved coco ice in d house # truly miss dem all #
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
ovoP:
Even ebuka confirmed their votes don't count on twitter
leave them to argue blindly ,this is BBN not BBA ...because it been Staged in SA doesnt guarantee pple leaving Outside Nigeria to vote ...Ask them if Africans vote in big brother Uk /Australia /Brazil etc...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:

I don't understand women sha. You know the guy is into you sexually, why are you sharing the same bed with him. Aren't you part of the blame for whatever comes out of it.

That why sometimes I tend to want agree with marvis' description of Tboss, as beauty without brain...

She allowed the pervert to massage her, half naked and still allow him to share the same bed with her, sometimes I no just understand the gal...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.