Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,768 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3154519 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
PrincessKab:
So, WeChat voting generates income too...Na real wa. Cos vividly agreed they can't vote through SMS undecided

Hahahahahahaha.
How old are you please?
You women don't know anything about business.
Do you know how many Million we chat generates for them?
Don't you know that for every single download of the wechat app for the purpose of voting in BBN or BBA there is a percentage of money that goes into their account.
They deceive gullible consumers like yourself that voting is almost free while they make billions. Have you ever wondered why the owners of facebook, whatsapp and Co are multi billionaires?
You think text messages give them half the money we chat does, given the percentage of users?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
ovoP:
Efe fans re like prepared army some hav 50 different sim to vote if u check d sms strap on ur screen when voting was opened u'l knw she has less fans that vote through sms i stil say debbie rise will beat her in polls today.

Excellent observation. Debbie rise is getting more sms votes (which carries more weight compared to wechat votes) than the other nominated housemates apart from Efe. I won't be surprised if she comes second next to Efe in the real polls.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Awon eyan Tboss... #gbayi
Please what does it mean?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
yunafa:
but u know what i mean
sure, no mind her... She said kemen was pressing her body like "eba" when they slept together the other day kemen won friday night games. Dunno why she is still sleeping beside him

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
mercy232:
Pls guys, permission 2 derail a bit # can some1 kindly define wot Simi wore wen she came 2 Big brother house or am I expecting too much? cos am really tired 4 dah chick # it's a pity I don't av d pix, bt am I d only one who doesn't understand her fashion sense? It's boring #
WHY IS IT THAT YOU GIRLS DONT LIKE EACH OTHER?... (I DONT WANT TO USE THE WORD HATE..)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
dominique:

Excellent observation. Debbie rise is getting more sms votes (which carries more weight compared to wechat votes) than the other nominated housemates apart from Efe. I won't be surprised if she comes second next to Efe in the real polls.
How do you know this?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tabh:
Please what does it mean?
You belong to the class of Tboss... #Respeckt
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:

Tossen defending T boss
Did Armageddon just happen and we are all in heaven?
LOL... We are not in heaven grin. But na true i talk tboss is going nowhere tonight with d look of things self Efe fit win her by narrow margin.IMO

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
ovoP:
I Saw it on d net dis morning n decided to ask.whats ur problem
I HAVE TOLD YOU IT HAPPENED IN YOUR DREAM..
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:

I don't blame you, the show died for me too when soma, gifty and miyonse were evicted.
I couldn't connect with coco ice for some reason.
Asin ehhh the rest in dat house are bunch of old, lying, boring nitwits
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2017

You belong to the class of Tboss... #Respeckt
I understand but I won't elaborate on it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
carammel:

Her fashion sense is ok,not until she walks unclad.
THANK YOU SISTER...
NUDITY IS NOT FASHION TO ME....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tabh:
I understand but I won't elaborate on it.
I'm still trying hard to understand what your signature means
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
toseen7:
oga lets talk true, kemen na evil when it comes to woman matter, he fit rape self. I will never forget wetin he said about Getting a lady drunk & take advantage of her.

Tboss no dey go tonight...

lol...make we dey look
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
mercy232:
please u guys should stop dis gay palava abt Bassey... it's uncalled for # keep ur opinions to urself and stop dis defamation of character # never judge ppl u don't know #
LOL.. COMING FROM SOMEONE THAT WAS JUDGING SIMI FOR HER FASHION SENSE.... FUNNY PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.. LOL
HYPOCRISY NA BAD THHING

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tabh:

Soma is the most handsome housemate,Gifty is the most beautiful.
I love Soma,he would be a sweet boy.
Nice one, Gifty was truly beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2017

She takes care of Bleep ups in her own way, so she is advising you to be sensible but if your craze pass, then bring your nose closer and she will treat your Bleep up.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2017

It isn't so hard to understand Na,it simply means,you get wahala or want wahala,i can give you double folds.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
mercy232:
really?? Seems u didn't see wot she wore dat day # apart 4rm being wack, d stuff no even pass her hip arena # indeed not unclad...
mercy232:
please u guys should stop dis gay palava abt Bassey... it's uncalled for # keep ur opinions to urself and stop dis defamation of character # never judge ppl u don't know #
LIVE BY YOUR ADVISE TO A GUY EARLIER...
# EVER JUDGE PEOPLE U DONT KNOW....
KETTLE CALLING POT BLACK..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Even the lady in question wasn't bothered but her fans wouldn't let us read anything else...Can you understand what I mean by noisemakers now? smiley

What else was she expecting sleeping beside a sex starved dude while he cuddles her? What did she take him for? A teddy? Or body warmer?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:

She takes care of Bleep ups in her own way, so she is advising you to be sensible but if your craze pass, then bring your nose closer and she will treat your Bleep up.
You are smart.
Your PP though,hmmmmm.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by faitty4real2007: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Even me I don't know where the banana is..... Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tabh:

It isn't so hard to understand Na,it simply means,you get wahala or want wahala,i can give you double folds.
i want ur wahala smiley wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tabh:

Oh! okay... keep it up
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
akthedream:

QUOTE NO 2

Why be say u no get one mouth

Na the same CANOE wey carry TTT na dey carry you. Una go dey talk to please everybody bt no be everything wey you talk na truth dey inside.....shocked

I just wan know weda you don chop gringrin

#EFENATION.....gringrin Proudly One

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:

I don't understand women sha. You know the guy is into you sexually, why are you sharing the same bed with him. Aren't you part of the blame for whatever comes out of it.
MOST OF THEM ARE TOLERATING OTHERS JUST FOR THE SHOW..
THE CAMERA IS LIKE A SECURITY...
THERE WAS A DAY KEMEN WAS DOING THE SAME THING WITH UREL..
UREL KEPT ON TELLING KEMEN TO LEAVE HER AND GO TO HIS BED...
DO YOU KNOW BIGGIE CALLED HIM THAT NIGHT TO WARN HIM?
THAT WAS THAT NIGHT EFE SAID SOMETHING TO UREL THAT GOT HER CRYING LIKE A BABY.
I AM READY PRETTY SURE BIGGIE IS TIRED OF KEMEN.. HE IS JUST TRY A FOLLOW THE RULES.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Papiikush:
Even the lady in question wasn't bothered but her fans wouldn't let us read anything else...Can you understand what I mean by noisemakers now? smiley

What else was she expecting sleeping beside a sex starved dude while he cuddles her? What did she take him for? A teddy? Or body warmer?
So sexual molestation is OK?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
toseen7:
i want ur wahala smiley wink
Lol,you are cool like that,you don't need it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
akthedream:

I AM READY PRETTY SURE BIGGIE IS TIRED OF KEMEN.. HE IS JUST TRY A FOLLOW THE RULES.
Biggie is tired of Kemen indeed,wehdone nlbbn thread Biggie.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
akthedream:

True dat.
Nando did the same to Dillish, girl was so relieved the day he was disqualified.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Tboss should have called him out instantly to embarrass the pervert, biggie called him many times about his conduct around gals in that house...

I just tire for the guy, it's high time Tboss chase him away from that bed...
I THINK TBOSS IS TRYNA ACT MATURE...
IS SHE VENT HER ANGER ON HIM NOW, SOME PEOPLE WILL CALL HER ARROGANT AND IMMATURE...
I HAVE A PICTURE OF KEMEN SHOWING HIS DICK... LOL
THAT GUY NA CORRECT PERVERT..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
dominique:

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.