Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3169509 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hehehehe grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Laveda:

grin Just ignore these people, save yourself the stress
mistake cheesy wanted to mention som1 cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Laveda:

In a well written English, can you point out the areas you're better than Efe?

Where's the sense in voting for a HM you can't support anywhere anytime?

grin lawd!
I AM BETTER THAN EFE COS HE IS BETTER THAN YOU...
A SIDE CHICK LIKE YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER..
IT IS NOT AN INSULT OO.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Akthedream112:

IT IS NOT AN INSULT OO.
abeg leave her pls , abeg na my person , pls
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
All of u stup up!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
CuteJude:
abeg leave her pls , abeg na my person , pls
OH SORRY... I NEVER KNEW SHE IS ONE OF YOUR SIDE CHICKS.

OK ENJOY...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Attention seekers everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Akthedream112:

OH SORRY... I NEVER KNEW SHE IS ONE OF YOUR SIDE CHICKS.

OK ENJOY...
noooo she is my friend na , its my prerogative to protect her
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
In another news, TBoss and Debie were trying to analyse the whole ONE, Biggie's and Payporte's expenses.
TBoss - I had a dream in my sleep that we had a fight - a physical one. And I thought about it that why you? Why Debie?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Plus10:

Gifty prefers Efe to win
Uriel prefers Efe to win
Majority of Nigerians prefer Efe to win
Even most nairalanders prefer Efe to win
Then some irrelevant noisemakers keep talking trash on a daily basis about Efe. Whoever the Lord favours no one i mean no one born of a woman can take it away.

#VoteEfetothebank

The hand of God upon that young man eh is mind bugling ! Hence the hate.. Ironically, the more they hate the more his fan base keep enlarging, multiplying intimidating and deafening ..
#isitmyfault
Who God has blessed, No one can cuss

BTW Marvis is blessed to have such a man by her side

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
TBoss - My instinct doesn't deceive me, so I'm patiently waiting.
Debie - You think I can change towards you? No, I can't..
TBoss - I know it'll still happen, I'm sure. I feel more than I talk, I'll just be watching.. You know, one shouldn't force friendship cos most people here are fake. But I was just disappointed in my dream that "Why Debie"? Like a betrayal kinda

Babe is smart. I still mentioned it last night that they've not been really close for about 2 days, and that Debie was talking about her with Bassey, what she wouldn't have done last week, and that TBoss walked out of the closet leaving Debie there, saying that Debie is disgusting.
Hmmm...could the dream be a resultant of the vibe she's been getting from her lately or truly, Debie is trying to withdraw from her(Cos TBoss indirectly feels it was a forced friendship, from her statement, cos I know she didn't used to like Debie before nau). Okay o, we'll see how it plays out

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Akthedream112:

A SIDE CHICK LIKE YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER..
IT IS NOT AN INSULT OO.

Now he wants to get emotional. grin

Stop hating when you aren't any better, poor use of English and everything yet you speak bad about a hustling young man like you.

Shame!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Plus10(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Vanessa88:

The hand of God upon that young man eh is mind bugling ! Hence the hate.. Ironically, the more they hate the more his fan base keep enlarging, multiplying intimidating and deafening ..
#isitmyfault

BTW Marvis is blessed to have such a man by her side

She's really blessed.She's almost there to the final

#VoteEfetothebank

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hin be like say Bassey don get belle o...
Hin just dey sleep since morning and he slept on time last night. Probably, he may be getting his presentation inspiration from dream sleep cheesy

Marvis don write full book.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Plus10:

She's really blessed.She's almost there to the final

#VoteEfetothebank

Na so,
I dey tell you!
Her famous words grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fabfunmi(f): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
The Lord favoured him?guess the other housemates are serving idol Cos I am not understanding again??

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
Lol...Guess he was referring to Debie though. Read people were tryna raise dust from hers' with Bassey while he was asleep, but it's actually not the same thing...

Don't mind them!!
They were trying to justify what kemen did..

#EfeForTheMoney

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ive been reading a lot of comments and watching some people here on this thread, to my surprise i havent seen any positive values they have added to the progress of this thread rather than adding their own meaningless and deluded ideas and instinct. I just wish a lot of people can put their differences aside with which ever housemates they are picking on and lets experience peace and the value of the thread as one, cos in the end there will only be a winner. My piece of advice though.

Base on logistics is where i belong.

#TeamEfe.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is Big Brother, the front doors may now be open...

They brought some few items for them - Cocopops, Milk, Cheese....etc

Nothing much yet. Ama take a break. If anything comes up, I'll update

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
frankfiny:
Well i dont know if you're efe fan or not, but i know that almost everybody here attack Tboss on saturday nights because she cant dance.
Let clarify my stance so you won't think of me what I'm not. Look, contrary to what you think, I don't actually hate Tboss. I've never attacked her, my posts will bear me witness. I don't blame you for thinking I hate Tboss because of my back and forth with ThreeLIAR, it's normal to think such because ThreeLIAR is chief commander of Tboss armed forces and we are always at each other's throat.

When this show started, the HM I liked the most from his picture alone was TTT. He's my favorite and someone I'd have voted for if I wanted to stop being neutral. But TTT's misdemeanors reached the zenith for me and I stopped liking him that much. Now, Bisola is currently occupying that place and she's the one I love the most. It might interest to know that my 4 favorite HM are Bally, Efe and Tboss with Bisola topping the list for me. I like Bisola because she's talented, eloquent and her actions make me laugh generally (though she's disgracing herself over a married man and so in love to see the truth). I like Bally because he's a laid back cool guy (though he has temper issues) and I like his swag too. I like Tboss because she's pretty and she's eloquent (but she has attitude problem). I like Efe not because he has any talents per se (his raps doesn't cut it for me but there's room to improve) that wows me, but because he's got a character I can relate with. His pidgin yarns reverberate with the average Nigerian or many Nigerians (this is also why I think many Nigerians love him, I'm not sure though).

Now looking at the above, you'll see only one of favorites was liked by me because of talent, the rest is just one or two things about their character that attracted me to them. People like me like Efe not because of his talent but his general attitude, his pidgin and his ways makes us laugh. Sometimes I look at his lanky skeletal structure and I start laughing. So I can't even explain it but I like him like that. The likes of Marvis and Kemen who are my least favorite HMs I don't even bash them so why would I bash Tboss? I've got nothing against her except her pettiness. I can't dance as well so I can't even criticize her for a sin I'm guilty of. My fight with ThreeLIAR is not about Tboss. The first time our beef started, it's because of his annoying character of refusing to accept that England have different accents and him trashing a good post filled with knowledge advising him. The second time we had our back and forth, it's because he was talking down on Aba products. Again it had nothing to do with Tboss. I won't blame you for thinking it had to do with Tboss because of ThreeLIAR's support of Tboss.

And also, you need to separate "bashing" from "facts/truths". Someone can be saying the truth but with an evil intent to denigrate a HM, another person may be saying the truth with no evil intent. For example, someone made a post about how Efe's rapping sucked last night and I quoted it laughing because he's saying the truth and it was funny. Even if I was an Efe fans I'd still laugh at the post. But if I had done the same for Tboss, you or ThreeLIAR might think I'm hating on Tboss, I'm not. Hating is allowed in Big Brother, I once use to hate with passion, O'Neal and Feza, so trust me when I say it's hard not to dislike or hate a HM in this show.

Now last night a poster called Ífyalways who's a STRONG Tboss supporter was so angry at Tboss' attitude last night that she even wished her to leave next week. This was her post below:
ifyalways_:
I will be very disappointed if Tboss doesn't leave next week.

Madam, get over yourself abeg.

Shiorrrrrrrrr.

The hm's have tried tolerating her narcissist self thus far.

Cameraman abeg show us other hm's.

Now imagine if I had said that, you'd have been on my neck screaming I hate Tboss. Please, every truth is not to hate or bash someone. I don't blame you though, what you're doing was what I was always doing when I use to defend Tayo's madness all the time. Supporting a HM is not easy, it drains my strength. So, biko, I dislike her pettiness but I don't hate her. Even my Bisola has her own madness and I'm biased about it because I'll act like I'm not seeing it. lipsrsealed embarassed grin But you won't see me attacking people when I know they're saying the truth.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
CuteJude:
girl or guy i dont care cheesy her tots are as irrelevant as the single comment in her thread

Bloody illiterate, it's "thoughts" not "tots", Mr. Corrector. How did you graduate from nursery school sef? By buying DStv Explorer and screaming "channel 29"?

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Well its cool..i have nothing against bashing, criticism or negative comments as long as no housemate is exempted from it.
Ndifereke:

Let clarify my stance so you won't think of me what I'm not. Look, contrary to what you think, I don't actually hate Tboss. I've never attacked her, my posts will bear me witness. I don't blame you for thinking I hate Tboss because of my back and forth with ThreeLIAR, it's normal to think such because ThreeLIAR is chief commander of Tboss armed forces and we are always at each other's throat.

When this show started, the HM I liked the most from his picture alone was TTT. He's my favorite and someone I'd have voted for if I wanted to stop being neutral. But TTT's misdemeanors reached the zenith for me and I stopped liking him that much. Now, Bisola is currently occupying that place and she's the one I love the most. It might interest to know that my 4 favorite HM are Bally, Efe and Tboss with Bisola topping the list for me. I like Bisola because she's talented, eloquent and her actions make me laugh generally (though she's disgracing herself over a married man and so in love to see the truth). I like Bally because he's a laid back cool guy (though he has temper issues) and I like his swag too. I like Tboss because she's pretty and she's eloquent (but she has attitude problem). I like Efe not because he has any talents per se (his raps doesn't cut it for me but there's room to improve) that wows me, but because he's got a character I can relate with. His pidgin yarns reverberate with the average Nigerian or many Nigerians (this is also why I think many Nigerians love him, I'm not sure though).

Now looking at the above, you'll see only one of favorites was liked by me because of talent, the rest is just one or two things about their character that attracted me to them. People like me like Efe not because of his talent but his general attitude, his pidgin and his ways makes us laugh. Sometimes I look at his lanky skeletal structure and I start laughing. So I can't even explain it but I like him like that. The likes of Marvis and Kemen who are my least favorite HMs I don't even bash them so why would I bash Tboss? I've got nothing against her except her pettiness. I can't dance as well so I can't even criticize her for a sin I'm guilty of. My fight with ThreeLIAR is not about Tboss. The first time our beef started, it's because of his annoying character of refusing to accept that England have different accents and him trashing a good post filled with knowledge advising him. The second time we had our back and forth, it's because he was talking down on Aba products. Again it had nothing to do with Tboss. I won't blame you for thinking it had to do with Tboss because of ThreeLIAR's support of Tboss.

And also, you need to separate "bashing" from "facts/truths". Someone can be saying the truth but with an evil intent to denigrate a HM, another person may be saying the truth with no evil intent. For example, someone made a post about how Efe's rapping sucked last night and I quoted it laughing because he's saying the truth and it was funny. Even if I was an Efe fans I'd still laugh at the post. But if I had done the same for Tboss, you or ThreeLIAR might think I'm hating on Tboss, I'm not. Hating is allowed in Big Brother, I once use to hate with passion, O'Neal and Feza, so trust me when I say it's hard not to dislike or hate a HM in this show.

Now last night a poster called Ífyalways who's a STRONG Tboss supporter was so angry at Tboss' attitude last night that she even wished her to leave next week. This was her post below:

Now imagine if I had said that, you'd have been on my neck screaming I hate Tboss. Please, every truth is not to hate or bash someone. I don't blame you though, what you're doing was what I was always doing when I use to defend Tayo's madness all the time. Supporting a HM is not easy, it drains my strength. So, biko, I dislike her pettiness but I don't hate her. Even my Bisola has her own madness and I'm biased about it because I'll act like I'm not seeing it. lipsrsealed embarassed grin But you won't see me attacking people when I know they're saying the truth.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Laveda:

Now he wants to get emotional. grin

Stop hating when you aren't any better, poor use of English and everything yet you speak bad about a hustling young man like you.

Shame!
HANDSOME GIRL... YOU ARE TAKING THIS FAR OOO..
EVEN WITH ALL YOUR MAKE UP, YOU STILL LOOK LIKE ONE ABOKI SHOEMAKER..
I AM WARNING YOU NOW.....
MUCHECHE... PLS GET SENSE OOOO

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Una sabi type o.
Ndifereke! Na only you waka come? shocked

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
kajotoni74:
The same thing going on here is the same thing going on inside the bba house,we all are human,we post what we see,want and feel is quite effective.. princesskab u r doing an awesome job,basically I just registered on nairaland because ur updates keep me entertained without watching... cutejude u make me laugh, you might be a bully here but might be a really loveable person...sirfee,threebear,akh I doff my cap for una o....we all av our favourite no doubt,let just keep doing what we are doing and stop the whole hating n forge ahead. may the best contender take the price home, and please let stop judging them, the task before them is not easy...so enjoy the ride fellow threadmates..
Respect sir/ma...welcome to nairaland;the educative,comic and stress relief forum.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ndifereke:
[s]

Now imagine if I had said that, you'd have been on my neck screaming I hate Tboss. Please, every truth is not to hate or bash someone. I don't blame you though, what you're doing was what I was always doing when I use to defend Tayo's madness all the time. Supporting a HM is not easy, it drains my strength. So, biko, I dislike her pettiness but I don't hate her. Even my Bisola has her own madness and I'm biased about it because I'll act like I'm not seeing it. lipsrsealed embarassed grin But you won't see me attacking people when I know they're saying the truth[/s] .

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
TBoss - I know it'll still happen, I'm sure. I feel more than I talk, I'll just be watching.. You know, one shouldn't force friendship cos most people here are fake. But I was just disappointed in my dream that "Why Debie"? Like a betrayal kinda

Babe is smart. I still mentioned it last night that they've not been really close for about 2 days, and that Debie was talking about her with Bassey, what she wouldn't have done last week, and that TBoss walked out of the closet leaving Debie there, saying that Debie is disgusting.
Hmmm...could the dream be a resultant of the vibe she's been getting from her lately or truly, Debie is trying to withdraw from her(Cos TBoss indirectly feels it was a forced friendship, from her statement, cos I know she didn't used to like Debie before nau). Okay o, we'll see how it plays out
Debbie will be silly to still hang around this lady after this talk they had...but Debbie has low self esteem and does not understand the phrase "FORCED FRIENDSHIP".

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
PrincessKab:

She is just playing with debie, she wants to put her in check.

She already knows the only "ally" she has is debie, and debie for the past couple of days she has been pulling away, its glaring that no one gives a fvck about her anymore...

She is someone that needs some kind of "emotional" support to survive in that house and the only person that can please her with that is debie...

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
yunafa:
Debbie will be silly to still hang around this lady after this talk they had...but Debbie has low self esteem and does not understand the phrase "FORCED FRIENDSHIP".

Debie will sure fall for it, the whole talk she had with debie is to make her fall in line, since debie is a people pleaser and it seems debie "worships" her...

I just hope debie uses her "kidney"...

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Efe is now a household name, from nobody to somebody already?... Kai!!!
Good day people...
Hypocrisy is when you complain that people are decamping from other housemates team to join Efe but welcome anybody that cares to join you in supporting your favourite HM . Some of us had always liked Efe right from inception(He has a likeable personality) but because of some personal reasons, we pitched our tents with other HM. It's logical for us to have come back to our "first love" when our fav HMs got evicted. I supported Gifty because she is from Obosi but I couldn't keep up with her lies and ingenuity. I decamped to Uriel's even before Gifty was evicted ,she makes me laugh so hard in her DSs. Now she was prematurely evicted, so I am back to my first- Efe.
Why should I even bother with explanations? It's my money, my choice. If you have a problem with that, gbawaa door!!!
PrincessKab, thanks for the updates, you are very much appreciated.

#IstandwithEfe

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Vivipop:
[s]Efe is now a household name, from nobody to somebody already?... Kai!!!
Good day people...
Hypocrisy is when you complain that people are decamping from other housemates team to join Efe but welcome anybody that cares to join you in supporting your favourite HM . Some of us had always liked Efe right from inception(He has a likeable personality) but because of some personal reasons, we pitched our tents with other HM. It's logical for us to have come back to our "first love" when our fav HMs got evicted. I supported Gifty because she is from Obosi but I couldn't keep up with her lies and ingenuity. I decamped to Uriel's even before Gifty was evicted ,she makes me laugh so hard in her DSs. Now she was prematurely evicted, so I am back to my first- Efe.
Why should I even bother with explanations? It's my money, my choice. If you have a problem with that, gbawaa door!!!
PrincessKab, thanks for the updates, you are very much appreciated.

#IstandwithEfe [/s]
the only thing unique about u is ur unending allegiance with losers

So much talk with little substance , honestly nobody cares about shifts in the lower echelon of society , spare us ur tales

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.