Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,293 members, 7,900,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3169504 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
guardsman:

did Tboobs ask 4 permission frm young Miyonse b4 seizing his hands to caress her elderly boobs?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4982617_childlaugh_jpeg880b6040cd28452f04afffd4eefeea83

Lord have mercy!! Wetin person no go read for this thread. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
whiteprince:
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahha:ahahahaha
Chisos!!! some people will kill some people here o

This is what am here to read grin grin
Proudly male. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Akthedream112:

HE DIDNT RAPE NOBODY OOOO..
WHICH OF YOUR FOOD?
No he didn't but he was always talking about it.
I knew you would not get it even if your life depends on it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Its a super storyyyyyyyyy .....
This is super story
A life of pain and sorrow.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Are you serious? Guess I missed that. The only one I watched and can remember was with Efe. And she didn't even say she has a boyfriend. She said she broke up with her Ex recently. Then, she met another person and were trying to work things out before she came into the house, but it wasn't working out, which means she's single and available...

Papykush:
Debbie is too obsessed with bassey but I remember vividly she told bassey about her boyfriend when she first got to the house.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
whiteprince:

O lawd I just av to laff so hard

Nne jiri nwayo maka e gbo nmadi o
Laugh away joor...that guy di nzuzu.

#IstandwithEfe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ndifereke:
I refuse to allow the ancestral curse handed down to you in the form of typing in caps and posting useless pics to infect me, begone from me you slithering reptile. Go meet the rest of your psychopathic twăts to trawl the net with.
Choi!!! This is what we call finishing

Grammar...easy easy easy

Neva kill am abeg

Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lol...He was joking, I suppose smiley

ninnyanny:
Efe de beef ttt dis night
Lmao
Saying the guy was intimidating him
With his acting skills
All thanks to bally for giving him
Support if not with the way ttt and
Bisola were killing their roles
He cud have been thrown off balance
He said right now he would go and change so
Ttt and bisola can take over his own role...

Lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
Yes, TBoss brought Bullet...

Papykush:
Wait, Bisola said someone brought "bullet" to the house right? Cuz I am really surprised how these ladies can stay this long without giving up like Debbie...that one can rape bassey tonight grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
She put spring rolls inside her drawer.
I'm very sorry for replying late, been kinda busy, just reading through the pages and my messages.

whiteprince:

What happened btw marvis nd Tboss?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Don't worry, she'll still show us the Queen she is, she mentioned that in her diary Session 2 days ago; She keeps posting us, thinking she's deceiving us, but knows she hasn't delivered, which was why she promised again 2 days ago, after spending 5 weeks. However, I hope she won't wait till she is on the stage again when she's evicted before she shows us, or blame us for evicting her too soon that "she still has a lot to offer" as she promised...
We are waiting tirelessly undecided like say we call customer care

ninnyanny:
I feel bad for Debby though

See her looking at everyone

She looks pitiful

She's just wondering how and where
She got it all wrong

Sorry girl you are paying for falling our hands
U were a Queen on stage
Now in d house u are an ode!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teamsynergy: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ndifereke:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4982617_childlaugh_jpeg880b6040cd28452f04afffd4eefeea83

Lord have mercy!! Wetin person no go read for this thread. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
comparing the two incidences is just off point ....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Abeg they go still do payporte task today and what time is it?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Yes. By 8pm

100naira:
Abeg they go still do payporte task today and what time is it?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
30mins to the Friday Payporte Arena games

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bisola dey para...That Biggie should return all food and cooking items that belong to them. I think they mistakenly packed them when they came to pick the remaining items HM's thought they could keep apart from what they returned after they were ordered to return earlier.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Tabh:

No he didn't but he was always talking about it.
I knew you would not get it even if your life depends on it.
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD... YOU KNOW I DO... JUST LOOKING FOR AN OPTION..
I PREFER THE FOOD I HAD IN MIND.. DUNNO IF IT GONNA BE HEALTHY THOUGH..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
100naira:
This is all kinds of wrong, so because a similar thing happened in a previous big brother show means that it should be condoned. What kemen did was all kinds of wrong so don't try to lessen it, and trying to compare it with the Miyonse situation shows ignorance in the matter. In the case of Miyonse, the video we saw showed Miyonse rubbing her boobs and both of them enjoyed it, there was consent between the two of them, I never saw where Tboss grabbed his hands without his consent to rub her boobs so I no know where you get that one from.

There's no coffee to be smelt here, it's simple, the video online is enough evidence to put kemen in jail if Tboss wants to pursue this case because it's clear as a day to everyone that watched it (except maybe you lot).

Housemates touching each other while sleeping is not even comparable to the situation, I remember uriel complaining that Soma groped her one night, the same Tboss complained about kemen groping her when they shared the executive lounge together and he claimed to be not aware but in this scenario, looking around, covering your self and the victim(who by the way is asleep) with a bedsheet then proceeding to put your hand inside her pant without her consent is sexual abuse whether you choose to agree or not.

Haba, relax & stop being so dramatic. Where is d bolded in dat video?. How even in d wildest stretch of d imagination does d video equate sexual abuse?. Maybe it's time 4 u to re-watch d video & stop following d narrative dat d organizers ar trying to force down our throats. Kemen looked around & then proceeded to try & touch Tbos. She readjusted & turned away. Shikena!
Dude whether or not there was consent, he'd still try to avoid d cameras. They all wish there was no cameras. As Bisola said yesternight, she wished Biggie could turn off d cameras for 30 minutes or even five.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
teamsynergy:

comparing the two incidences is just off point ....

It's not even about it being off point, it's how he used the adjectives "elderly" and "young" to explain the ages of Miyonse and Tboss' boobs that's cracking me up. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
This is Big Brother, the front doors may now be open...

They brought some few items for them - Cocopops, Milk, Cheese....etc

Nothing much yet. Ama take a break. If anything comes up, I'll update
GOD bless u dear 4 d updates..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Vanessa88:

We officially welcome you to Team Efe Winning is our Game! #Proudly Team Efe
U welcome,thanks for joinning d winning team #Proudly Team Efe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
guardsman:

Haba, relax & stop being so dramatic. Where is d bolded in dat video?. How even in d wildest stretch of d imagination does d video equate sexual abuse?. Maybe it's time 4 u to re-watch d video & stop following d narrative dat d organizers ar trying to force down our throats. Kemen looked around & then proceeded to try & touch Tbos. She readjustment & turned away. Shikena!
Dude whether or not there was consent, he'd still try to avoid d cameras. They all wish there was no cameras. As Bisola said yesternight, she wished Biggie could turn off d cameras for 30 minutes or even five.

oga kindly watch the video below and watch kemen and his dirty hand carefully. If you still don't agree then let's rest the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGYjdFvISH8&itct=CAYQpDAYCSITCKqeq6vMzNICFcOxVQod-tgHkzIHcmVsYXRlZEjZoPfKqsLPolU%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
I wonder!

ninnyanny:
To all the anti Efe on the thread
Plz if you cant quote me without insult
F^ cking don't quote me.
Haba! Its OK for u to say shit about Efe and bisola
But when your faves are mentioned in a
Way u dislike you started acting like demented lions.
Plz jump my post if u can't quote me without insult

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lol...

ninnyanny:
lmao
Was it with CONSENT or WITHOUT consent?
We need to know because we need to disqualify someone to avenge kemen.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
CuteJude:
grin grin cheesy
Lmwkd..very funny...laughing and rolling on d floor,very funny indeed
Chill a bit,havent u 2
Threebear and Cutejude noticed its just d two of u cracking ursef out of '000's of peeps here?
Then u should knw sometin is absurd abt u 2...
I blamed d people still exchanging words with u,one tin i knw is dat who ever wants to make it in life,i mean DIVINE GREATNESS d 1 ordained from GOD wnt bring other down..and when a MAN is ordained by GOD for DIVINE GREATNESS no MAN born of a woman can bring him down
I Know u will rant bt dat wnt stop me from giving u my epistle like u always say..
Oya start na d work wey una dey do be dat bt pls dnt bite me cos anti rabis injection cost...
BALU!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
bibijegede:

Lmwkd..very funny...laughing and rolling on d floor,very funny indeed
Chill a bit,havent u 2
Threebear and Cutejude noticed its just d two of u cracking ursef out of '000's of peeps here?
Then u should knw sometin is absurd abt u 2...
I blamed d people still exchanging words with u,one tin i knw is dat who ever wants to make it in life,i mean DIVINE GREATNESS d 1 ordained from GOD wnt bring other down ..and when a MAN is ordained by GOD for DIVINE GREATNESS no MAN born of a woman can bring him down
I Know u will rant bt dat wnt stop me from giving u my epistle like u always say..
Oya start na d work wey una dey do be dat bt pls dnt bite me cos anti rabis injection cost...
BALU!!!
english RIP cry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
TBOSS THE WISE GIRL, SHE IS NOW ACTING FRIENDLY COS IT'S FEW MINS TO PAYPORTE CHALLENGE.... ALRIGHT
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Live stream link ID anyone?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
CuteJude:
english RIP cry
Ur english too dope,na y u neva c work 4 chevron.. OTE

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Akthedream112:

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD... YOU KNOW I DO... JUST LOOKING FOR AN OPTION..
I PREFER THE FOOD I HAD IN MIND.. DUNNO IF IT GONNA BE HEALTHY THOUGH..
Sharrap dia,you didn't get anything,If you did,you would reply instantly,olodo.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
A woman should try and win tonight's arena game,we are tired of the men winning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.