Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,292 members, 7,900,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:16 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3169503 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
TBoss offered to shave Bassey's body hair, Brother-in-the-Lord just "shaperly" relate to coercion to Consent... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Tabh:
A woman should try and win tonight's arena game,we are tired of the men winning.
Bisola did ,the 3rd week
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
bibijegede:
[s]
Lmwkd..very funny...laughing and rolling on d floor,very funny indeed
Chill a bit,havent u 2
Threebear and Cutejude noticed its just d two of u cracking ursef out of '000's of peeps here?
Then u should knw sometin is absurd abt u 2...
I blamed d people still exchanging words with u,one tin i knw is dat who ever wants to make it in life,i mean DIVINE GREATNESS d 1 ordained from GOD wnt bring other down..and when a MAN is ordained by GOD for DIVINE GREATNESS no MAN born of a woman can bring him down
I Know u will rant bt dat wnt stop me from giving u my epistle like u always say..
Oya start na d work wey una dey do be dat bt pls dnt bite me cos anti rabis injection cost...
BALU! [/s] !!
2 TABS... MORNING, AFTERNOON AND NIGHT..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
100naira:
oga kindly watch the video below and watch kemen and his dirty hand carefully. If you still don't agree then let's rest the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGYjdFvISH8&itct=CAYQpDAYCSITCKqeq6vMzNICFcOxVQod-tgHkzIHcmVsYXRlZEjZoPfKqsLPolU%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG

Oh what big a shock!. Kemen groped Tbos!.
Tbos must be d most gullible woman on earth if she thought she'd sleep in d same bed wit Kemen wit his obsession & delusion & he'd would not grope her.
Kemen tried to grope Tbos. Tbos woke up, pulled up her cover cloth, looked briefly at what was happening & didn't think it was such a big deal & readjusted her sleeping position & kept on sleeping.
Do u really believe Tbos thought it was a big deal until Biggie brought it up?.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Abeg the task don start?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Brief.
Biggie hopes they've done enough to prepare for the girl child challenge. He says it's time to put it aside and do something with more fun, that "all work and no play makes Emeka...".
However, he wants them to return all Writing materials, with each person's name clearly written on his'.
They have 15 more minutes before the Arena game starts.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Tabh:

Sharrap dia,you didn't get anything,If you did,you would reply instantly,olodo.
I KNEW YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT INSULTS..... BUT I WAS HOPING FOR SOMETHING SWEETER..
THAT IS IF THE THING NEVER RETIRE SEF... ARUGBO
JUST GERROUT
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Bisola did ,the 3rd week
Really? I didn't know o,Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
I think they had some delay. Biggie said it was remaining 5 minutes at 19.55pm, but he didn't address them till quarter past 8pm, when he called the HOH, and he(TTT) came back to read the brief, mentioning that they have 15mins to go.

100naira:
Abeg the task don start?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
I think they had some delay. Biggie said it was remaining 5 minutes at 19.55pm, but he didn't address them till quarter past 8pm, when he called the HOH, and he(TTT) came back to read the brief, mentioning that they have 15mins to go.

thanks

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Amillion: 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
I haven't been here since Monday's like show and neither have I watched big brother since then so how I dreamt early this morning that Efe ( who I don't support) won the brother show is beyond my comprehension.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amillion:
I haven't been here since Monday's like show and neither have I watched big brother since then so how I dreamt early this morning that Efe ( who I don't support) won the brother show is beyond my comprehension.
OH OK.. THAT IS SYMPTOMS OF MALARIA...
3- TABS MORNING AND NIGHT..

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Biggie just dashed these people their Wager this week, this is the least activity week. Even the 2nd, 3rd and last weeks were better, than this week.
Biggie has cleared their Monopoly game boxes, and Bisola and Bassey are yet to compete for the winner to emerge. After that long night, they were just playing for fun the next time they played. They're lucky sha! Wish them all the Best tonight.

Meanwhile, Biggie is still yet to call them into the arena.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amillion:
has this kind of your dream ever come true b4
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amillion:
Joseph da Dreamer. grin... I say AMEN to you dream.......... grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
You want make Brotherly get assaulted without consent! Consent is sexual o, or SE the Perpetrator go find himself for MMA

100naira:
Debbie to Bassey: come let's bath

Bassey: wawu grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
How on earth is this witch still managing to remain in that house.... Tboss or Tdevil she call herself. Anyways I know she won't survive the next eviction. She thought Nigerians will pity her because of kemen but she doesn't know she just arouse the anger in people towards her

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
make dem start this game nah, Tboss sleeping like a puppy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amillion:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Come and chase her out nw..i am sure you've been saying this same thing every week.. Cheap Hater.. You will still say it next week grin
dammyllare:
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
You want make Brotherly get assaulted without consent! Consent is sexual o, or SE the Perpetrator go find himself for MMA

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
The only one worthy of that price is EFE.. No fake live. Hustler is focused on the goal, no time for stupid love that will end in divorce n cheat like Tonto dike n the rest...... If any basta*d quote for the wrong reasons thunder go fire am

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amillion:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

O my lawd that is a vision for u to believe and port to the right side "TeamEfe"

No think am twice o grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Arena games start now!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Following Marvis up and down like soldier ant, what will u call that one? No time for love indeed
dammyllare:
The only one worthy of that price is EFE.. No fake live. Hustler is focused on the goal, no time for stupid love that will end in divorce n cheat like Tonto dike n the rest...... If any basta*d quote for the wrong reasons thunder go fire am

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
frankfiny:
Come and chase her out nw..i am sure you've been saying this same thing every week.. Cheap Hater.. You will still say it next week grin
I knew a basta*d would quote me, tell ur momma you have no sister in *Tboss* voice grin cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is Big Brother. HMs, how are you doing?
(We are fine, Biggie).
This must be your longest 15mins.
The Arena game starts now, pls move to the Arena.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
House mates the friday arena games starts now....ghen ghen....... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
machinegundammy:
make dem start this game nah, Tboss sleeping like a puppy
ABOUT TO START

(1) (2) (3) ... (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.