Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3153452 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2017
Well, I think Efe has a personal grudge in his heart for her. And it makes me wonder. Could it be more than the fact that she is manipulative. Take for instance, Marvis is the one using him to climb the ladder of 25m and he hasnt sensed it
to9ine:
that's what I'm saying.. I'm not seeing the hate as u say. The day everyone avoided her like a plague was when kemen got evicted. U could call that hate. But remember they felt she had been manipulative before then, so they got angry at her and believed Kemen. Its normal but wrong. If Three bear and toseen7 quarrel on this thread, with out even listening to the other party, u will assume that three bear is wrong cause of past history.. Until u hear both sides.. Its wrong but normal. That's my point.. Tboss has a tendency to be annoying..I don't think anyone has a personal grudge in their heart for Tboss

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2017
Yeah, right! He started complicating issues the moment he stepped on that stage and is already contradicting himself..
I watched TTT late nights with Bisola doing some hand actions down there, and he comes saying they only kissed, nothing happened under the covers. And they were even asking about the one that happened in the executive suite, which he said no BJ was given. But then asked if anything happened at all in the house, he said Nothing and people saw what happened these nights, so I don't know why he's just giving room for more doubts about his personality instead of clearing the air, as emphasised by the interviewers too.
See the way they were repeating the questions over and over again, it was really embarrassing as a point, letting people call him a Path liar, with those questions and comments from people

to9ine:

I watched it.. Whether he likes it or not, he would always be remembered as a deceitful person

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Seen the Video since yestaday, mehn I give it to TTT ,dude is a fuccking pathological liar and I can see Hatred for Efe all over his face. How can he make reference to Northerners Vote on this Kind of platform. How many of them watch Bigbrother. Well ,God spare our lives till the finals, people would know what stuff #Team Efe is made of .
Jesus Christ! U guys mean he said all dat? Dat Guy is a desperate frustrated old man. Instead of him to concentrate on his Family now and give his wife and Kids all d love he deprived dem for 2months yet he still comparing Efe fans with d northerners. God will purnish him More in dis Life For all d lies he told unless he repents. Nothing Sexual happened bw him and Bisola? What do u really expect from a retard who said his family are dead and later says he meant his grand mother and brother while his biological mother, wife and kids are very much alive. If it's d 25million and Suv dat u want TTT come and collect it.' in Don Jazzy's Voice'

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sleekydee(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2017
1bkaye:
Gifty just signed a deal with MTN, happy for her smiley

Your dedication to BBN and any of its affiliations is tremendous...i gaz hail thee.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Stop lying ,he never said Efe would win ,he said he hopes Bisola wins Nd if she doesn't a Female is going to win .Indirectly, he did Shade Efe ,He said how does one attach Honesty to 25Million. He also said the fact that Efe had 50% in the last poll doesn't guarantee him a winner yet, two negative words might just hinder his chances of winning...Dude is just a Hater

Its called,bad belle!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fluxbush(f): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2017
PrincessKab:
You're entitled to your opinion. However, I did say and admit sometime ago that humans are generally bias towards whoever they love, and i did say if i am, they can update theirs so we can complement one another. Also, I don't go after people saying they should leave Efe alone, and except you aren't being sincere here, you'll agree people only emphasise Efe's flaws, we don't do up to half of what they do. People make their sole business here to emphasise on his' without updaying what happened. We can all play that game too, but we won't go down that path. However, my point is, every housemate is everyone's business, no one is superior or mustn't be talked about...

You still don't get the point. Nobody is dragging updates with anyone. I agree, we are all entitled to our opinions but there is a limit even at that. If your opinion will make me dislike or hate someone,then it shouldn't be aired at all. Why else is hate speech banned worldwide? Aren't they someone's personal opinions?

As I said earlier, we appreciate you taking out precious time to give updates but if you have an iota of doubt that you can't be fully factual and impartial,then don't update at all. Instead,join the gang and support your housemate as freely as you want.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2017
Vanessa88:

Ms calling out
Why not give your own update and ignore hers if hers is partial... The last I checked it's a free world and it's her prerogative to update the way she likes or deem fit!

To paraphrase it, if you don't like her kind of updating then do yours and stop complaining.. Simple logic!
Gbam!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fluxbush(f): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2017
Vanessa88:

Ms calling out
Why not give your own update and ignore hers if hers is partial... The last I checked it's a free world and it's her prerogative to update the way she likes or deem fit!

To paraphrase it, if you don't like her kind of updating then do yours and stop complaining.. Simple logic!
APC has nothing on you. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2017
Threebear:

Did you vote her when she was up?
Lol no
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2017
queenola1:
Jesus Christ! U guys mean he said all dat? Dat Guy is a desperate frustrated old man. Instead of him to concentrate on his Family now and give his wife and Kids all d love he has deprived dem for 2months yet he still comparing Efe fans with d northerners. God will purnish him More in dis Life For all d lies he told unless he repents. Nothing Sexual happened bw him and Bisola? What do u really expect from a retard who said his family are dead and later says he meant his grand mother and brother while his biological mother, wife and kids are very much alive. If it's d 25million and Suv dat u want TTT come and collect it.' in Don Jazzy's Voice'
You need to Watch the interview he had on Beat FM ..Olisa Nd the Co presenters really finished him ...Well Good luck to him

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2017
pinkpebbles:
Hate is too strong to have a shallow reason for it. If Efe hates Tboss for being manipulative, then he should hate Marvis too. She is the only person manipulating him in this game. Shame he cannot see it. I have not even seen a scenario where Tboss manipulated anybody.
it's who we love we know we don't know who loves us.efe is a kid he still have a lot to learn about life.

Tboss is subtle with r attitude like u, you r kind of turning a blind eye to r flaws , you are making her better atribute supersede her flaws , she has her own demon which some of the housemate have talked about like bassey bisola even efe.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2017
fluxbush:
APC has nothing on you. undecided undecided

And are you a member of APC?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 22, 2017
Sleekydee:

Your dedication to BBN and any of its affiliations is tremendous...i gaz hail thee.
Lol I'm not dedicated, I do find it entertaining though and follow up on it when I can
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2017
Threebear:

Rip English grin
wow so murdered english bah but you know I type d way am talking not to construct a good journal

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:34am On Mar 22, 2017
No one is holding him. And what I wanted him to say? Nothing but the truth as much as he could, rather than building on that very personality he claimed was for the game. It's quite obvious that's who he is.
I didn't call him a Pathological/Bad/Professional liar, but you didn't mention those that did cos you think I'm the weakest link to quote or as usual, I'll ignore and not respond. However, I'll defend myself myself without being insultive.
The last time I checked, he made his life the world's business, so Nigerians will keep talking about his lies...not even when the interview was yesterday, still fresh, and I'll assume you don't expect us to watch and praise him or keep quiet and not comment.

Ugosample:

Make una leave am alone o

What do you want him to say bikonu?

Nigerians and wahala sef

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2017
queenola1:
Jesus Christ! U guys mean he said all dat? Dat Guy is a desperate frustrated old man. Instead of him to concentrate on his Family now and give his wife and Kids all d love he has deprived dem for 2months yet he still comparing Efe fans with d northerners. God will purnish him More in dis Life For all d lies he told unless he repents. Nothing Sexual happened bw him and Bisola? What do u really expect from a retard who said his family are dead and later says he meant his grand mother and brother while his biological mother, wife and kids are very much alive. If it's d 25million and Suv dat u want TTT come and collect it.' in Don Jazzy's Voice'

That ttt dude is a lying Legend cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2017
geekybabe:

Oshey whistleblower.. what is pinching u in your body? I have never attacked anyone personally on dis thread. I only speak my mind objectively. You can quote a scenario why i called anyone an unpalatable name.

Its a game lol. I am having fun with this. I have been on NL for well over 5 yrs and never bn banned. Guy chill your body. No one will give u any dime for all d noise u make.

Sweetheart just calm it's understandable that you're upset about Bassey and Debbie nominations and you're taking it out on Efe and his fans . I'm also upset but I can never take it against Efe. He did what he had to do Debbie, Tboss and Bassey couldn't have done any different. Let's just do away with the bad blood, vote our favourites and keep our fingers crossed.

Nobody is immune to ban o. If your post keep getting reported and one of the other mods ban you, I go just dey look ni o. Please let's prevent that from happening.

Keep Calm and Vote Bassey-Rise cool

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2017
Ugosample:

LOL cheesy cheesy

You be werey wahlahi
You know dat news go dey pepper some pple nah
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2017
Efe dislikes Tboss, Tboss dislikes Efe...Marvis, Bisola and Bally are not crazy about her either....So.... Who like or dislike epp?,when the viewers get to keep you or send you home...Focus on saving your fav.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2017
Does tboss hate anyone in that house? If yes who.?
Who hate Tboss the most in that house?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fluxbush(f): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2017
Vanessa88:

And are you a member of APC?
Go figure.

You are too emotional. Calm down. It is comments like yours that make people interested in this thread to avoid posting in it. I get it that you are trying to support your pal but you can and should be civil about it.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2017
deeMarc:

Bro cutejude , I never see the alert oooo, abi na the network for your side no make you see the 50k you dey always shout transfer? Patiently waiting though. wink
oga I didn't offer u money , I offered the other guy , even if I wanted to show off , ure not worth a kobo of my money , stop mentioning me
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sleekydee(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol I'm not dedicated, I do find it entertaining though and follow up on it when I can

not dedicated? hmmm am flabbergasted, but then if you say so, you know you better. i see the show because of Tboss(dont even start)....lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2017
Sleekydee:

not dedicated? hmmm am flabbergasted, but then if you say so, you know you better. i see the show because of Tboss(dont even start)....lol
Loool start what? tongue grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2017
I do not really get you. But one thing is for sure, Everyone has a demon in them. Even you and I inclusive. So why do we capitalise on just one person's demon when we are also guilty of having ours?
newguy1:
it's who we love we know we don't know who loves us.efe is a kid he still have a lot to learn about life.

Tboss is subtle with r attitude like u, you r kind of turning a blind eye to r flaws , you are making her better atribute supersede her flaws , she has her own demon which some of the housemate have talked about like bassey bisola even efe.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2017
Updates are different from opinions. People give their opinions here, whether wrong or right, they can't be tagged as biased updates, but cos I update, whenever I give my opinion, you come saying I'm biased and dislike so..so..and so HM.
You have no right to tell me not to update at all; if my updates are partial or not factual, give yours or skip my posts and read others'.

fluxbush:
You still don't get the point. Nobody is dragging updates with anyone. I agree, we are all entitled to our opinions but there is a limit even at that. If your opinion will make me dislike or hate someone,then it shouldn't be aired at all. Why else is hate speech banned worldwide? Aren't they someone's personal opinions?

As I said earlier, we appreciate you taking out precious time to give updates but if you have an iota of doubt that you can't be fully factual and impartial,then don't update at all. Instead,join the gang and support your housemate as freely as you want.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2017
Misswang001:
Efe dislikes Tboss, Tboss dislikes Efe...Marvis, Bisola and Bally are not crazy about her either....So.... Who like or dislike epp?,when the viewers get to keep you or send you home...Focus on saving your fav.
they feel intimidated by her , it's what I suffer on this thread, people get angry when u refuse to dance in the mud with them , she shldnt change for anything

She is the only spark of class in that house
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sleekydee(m): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2017
1bkaye:

Loool start what? tongue grin

exactly, nothing really... lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2017
TTT will be live on air @wazobia 95.1, any moment from now.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2017
newguy1:

ignore that girl like everyone does , not everyone here should be taken seriously

I don't even read her nonsense again
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2017
Are you sure Tboss dislikes Efe? Really really sure? I really do not care who goes home or who stays, but let us be truthful to ourselves, Efe has hate in his heart.
Misswang001:

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2017
There are 2 different videos, I guess you only watched one, the beat FM's...the first was posted by someone else before I posted the 2nd.
@Marvis ;DD At least, she's not eating EBA this morning but rice. She's my girl smiley

ifyalways:
Marvis the foodie already wacking rice this morning cheesy

I just watched TTT interview. Didn't get to see him hate or bad mouth Efe, nor any prediction about the winner. Could it be that the video I watched was incomplete undecided

As per him and Bisola thingy, not surprised dude lied. No be Naija man? Was anyone expecting him to say the truth exactly?

All in all, he's a very talented young man and I wish him the very best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.