Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3153450 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2017
It really feels good watching other teams campaigning for their favourite HMs ...

#EfeForTheMoney

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fluxbush(f): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2017
PrincessKab:
Updates are different from opinions. People give their opinions here, whether wrong or right, they can't be tagged as biased updates, but cos I update, whenever I give my opinion, you come saying I'm biased and dislike so..so..and so HM.
You have no right to tell me not to update at all; if my updates are partial or not factual, give yours or skip my posts and read others'.

Mehn! I give up. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Tboss said she can pay money just to watch bassey f*uck

grin

Lwkm.. aunty is konjilised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2017
PrincessKab:
Wowwwwwwww...This is pathetic. I reserve my comment. TTT beating round the bush on questions,
*Bringing in Gifty's issue too?
*Lying about Bisola's?
*His family?
*That even if Bisola doesn't win, another female will win?
*That the person who had 50% today may not have it next time?
*That he's waiting for what Bally will poll(up to 80%), then we'll see?(Indirectly saying Bally has more fans than Efe; he couldn't even hide his hatred for Efe pulling 40% higher than him, wishing he'll do something to lose fans between now and the final? )

Shame!!!
People need to watch this video, better watched than narrated.

@BOLDED...WHERE THE FVCK DID YOU GET THAT SHITZ FROM? MUST YOU ALWAYS LIE OR TWIST WORDS TO PLEASE AND GET CHEAP LIKES FROM YOUR GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS?
I POSTED THE VIDEO FOR A REASON, YET YOU COULDN'T STOP YOURSELF FROM LYING... CONTUNUUU.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2017
Lmao grin..I hear you..The most important thing is saving your favourite, the going on and on about Efe or others disliking Tboss is tiring...In as much as Efe is my fav, i kinda like Tboss too....I stopped criticizing any of them because I don't know if I could have done better in their position.
CuteJude:
they feel intimidated by her , it's what I suffer on this thread, people get angry when u refuse to dance in the mud with them , she shldnt change for anything

She is the only spark of class in that house

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2017
Let's not start that at all, saying TBoss is being hated for nothing, like really?
She's up for eviction and it won't be nice you start digging for that, cos there's a whole lot...
Let it just pass for some other time.

pinkpebbles:
You are right. She is not a people person and she likes to be secluded. Now I wonder how that brings so much hate on her. You have not said anything bad about her to warrant such hate. No one actually hates Debie. Like you said, she is the most disrespected and that is what happens when you want everyone to like you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2017
akthedream:
LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS FROM TOMORROW..LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS FROM TOMORROW.. LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS FROM TOMORROW.. LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS FROM TOMORROW.. LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS FROM TOMORROW..

TOMORROW PLEASE COME BIKO.. MAYBE HEAVEN GONNA FALL
TOMORROW IS FINALLY HERE... I AM WAITING

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2017
The difference between Efe and Tboss in this dislike thing , is that Efe lacks tact ( if he doesn't like you, he can't hide it), while on the other hand, Tboss has tact ( she may not like you, but she won't rub it to your face)..I am an Efe in this scenario in real life but you have to have tact in your dealing especially with people. Tact is important ....StillTeamEfe.
pinkpebbles:
Are you sure Tboss dislikes Efe? Really really sure? I really do not care who goes home or who stays, but let us be truthful to ourselves, Efe has hate in his heart.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2017
My dear whatever one digs is not even my concern. For all I care she can come back this week. She would not be sharing the money with me. I am not even rooting for her to win. Let the winner win.
PrincessKab:
Let's not start that at all, saying TBoss is being hated for nothing, like really?
She's up for eviction and it won't be nice you start digging for that, cos there's a whole lot...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 22, 2017
Misswang001:
Lmao grin..I hear you..The most important thing is saving your favourite, the going on and on about Efe or others disliking Tboss is tiring...In as much as Efe is my fav, i kinda like Tboss too....I stopped criticizing any of them because I don't know if I could have done better in their position.
gbam , if other efe fans tot like u , this thread would have been peaceful
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:00am On Mar 22, 2017
We humans can never be pleased. Efe dislike tboss, Debbie that likes her, the same people criticize her for exhibiting syndrome of low self esteem.
Na wa for una Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 10:00am On Mar 22, 2017
geekybabe:
Tboss said she can pay money just to watch bassey f*uck

grin

Lwkm.. aunty is konjilised

lolzzz
Wicked girl grin

Sms vote Tboss to 32052
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2017
Sleekydee:

exactly, nothing really... lipsrsealed cheesy
tongue grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2017
She cannot show what she does not have na. And you cannot say she does not rub it on their faces. She has had the most confrontations in the house while the rest always choose to gossip. You know what I mean.
StillTeamNobodyexceptTheWinner grin
Misswang001:
The difference between Efe and Tboss in this dislike thing , is that Efe lacks tact ( if he doesn't like you, he can't hide it), while on the other hand, Tboss has tact ( she may not like you, but she won't rub it on your face)..Sometimes, tact is needed....StillTeamEfe.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2017
She cannot show what she does not have na. And you cannot say she does not rub it on their faces. She has had the most confrontations in the house while the rest always choose to gossip. You know what I mean.
StillTeamNobodyexceptTheWinner grin
Misswang001:
The difference between Efe and Tboss in this dislike thing , is that Efe lacks tact ( if he doesn't like you, he can't hide it), while on the other hand, Tboss has tact ( she may not like you, but she won't rub it on your face)..Sometimes, tact is needed....StillTeamEfe.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2017
PrincessKab:

Dont let anything pass. I'm curious to know
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2017
PrincessKab:
Updates are different from opinions. People give their opinions here, whether wrong or right, they can't be tagged as biased update, but cos I update, whenever I give my opinion, you come saying I'm biased and dislike so..so..and so HM.
You have no right to tell me not to update at all; if my updates are partial or not factual, give yours or skip my posts and read others'.

U sef try to make ur updates more reliable like ur statistics. Lol. The way u started off by always typing updates as full as 80 leaves exercise book is what is making most of them to believe payporte must have hired you for the jobcheesy
how do you now expect them not to slam you if they discover u gave them an update slightly below the truth
I think you need to reset their mentality that you do not work for neither Payporte nor the organizer of the show, or better still always issue a disclaimer along with ur updates henceforth

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2017
RISE and shine all thread-mates. It's a beautiful morning down here, not even the massive downpour will disrupt whatever activities we have planned today. As you go about your daily activities please remember to vote Debie-Rise. A lady with a heart of gold. A lady that appreciates her fans and voters, thanking them for saving her last Sunday. Even though she's disrespected the most she doesn't let it faze her, and she never fails to help us out with her melodious tone.

Nothing is too small. SMS or WeChat, we at Team Debie-Rise appreciates it. May you be enriched beyond your wildest dreams as you help catapult this talented lady to next week in that house. Remain Blessed and RISE above every tribulations and trials with DEBIE-RISE.

Team Efe, Team Bisola, Team Marvis, your efforts in voting Debie are appreciated. Keep it coming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2017
Fglows:

TAKE IT EASY..HE NEVER SAID EFE MAY DO SOMETHING BAD BEFORE THE FINAL..HE SAID ANY BODY ..get that clear 'ANYBODY'.....besides he said bally has never been up for eviction before and being a northerner he thinks he wil get a lot of votes..maybe 80 percent that doesnt mean he is hating on efe..he just said the whole north might vote for him.....HAVE YOU SEEN THE RESULT OF THE VOTES.HOW SURE ARE TOU THAT HE WONT HAVE UP TO 80??besides how did he lie about bisola didn't you watch the acclaimed Mouth Action video that went viral did they get down'?? didnt you hear when he said stopis it not the same tony that just said he is rooting for bisola..DID HE NOT CONFESS ABOUT NOT TELLING BISOLA HIS MARITAL STATUS..so what did he lie about??SEEMS YOU WATCHED A DIFFERENT VERSION OF THIS INTERVIEW!
GOD BLESS YOU... I READ HER POST SOME MINUTES AGO AND I ALMOST CRIED grin
I WATCHED THAT VIDEO TWICE(BEFORE AND AFTER I POSTED IT). THERE WAS NO WHERE HE SAID HE WISH EFE WILL DO SOMETHING BAD BEFORE THE FINAL... LOL.
SHE WAS THE REASON I POSTED THAT VIDEO LAST NIGHT... COS I KNOW SHE GONNA LIE OR TWIST IT.. SHE DIDNT DISAPPOINT AS USUAL... WHAT A GREAT LIAR SHE IS..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Plus10(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2017
Oh since Efe is not up for eviction this week so nothing to talk about...It's who Efe loves and hates is now the new gists this week grin grin cheesy grin. I talk am Efe is the face of BBN2017

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2017
Lol...you got me there grin grin grin

machinegundammy:

U sef try to make ur updates more reliable like ur statistics. Lol. The way u start off by always typing updates as full as 80 leaves exercise book is what is making most them to believe payporte must have hired you for the jobcheesy how do you now expect them not to slam you if they discover u gave them an update slightly below the truth
I think you need to reset their mentality that you do not work for neither Payporte or the organizer of the show, or better still always issue a disclaimer along with ur updates henceforth

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by AyamConfidence(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

Morning Alaye. I sent you a mail.
seen and replied
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2017
machinegundammy:

U sef try to make ur updates more reliable like ur statistics. Lol. The way u start off by always typing updates as full as 80 leaves exercise book is what is making most of them to believe payporte must have hired you for the jobcheesy how do you now expect them not to slam you if they discover u gave them an update slightly below the truth
I think you need to reset their mentality that you do not work for neither Payporte or the organizer of the show, or better still always issue a disclaimer along with ur updates henceforth
JOKE APART... PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO WATCH THE VIDEO I POSTED THEN BE THE JUDGE.. THAT GIRL CAN LIE FOR AFRICA..
ME AND THREEBEAR DON DECODE HER TEY TEY..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2017
Mehn.. Bisola is not getting over tony. She has started again this morning. Tony this Tony that. Why have they not put Tony's picture up.. blah blah blah

I think at this point BAssey really should tell Bisola. At least Tony is out of the game
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2017
jaykaylegend:
It really feels good watching other teams campaigning for their favourite HMs ...

#EfeForTheMoney
Jaykay my nigga. You know say I dey defend your Efe wella on this thread. Please show some love to my candidate for this week, Debie-Rise. She needs your votes mbok. Any amount of SMS votes will be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2017
1bkaye:
Gifty just signed a deal with MTN, happy for her smiley
Really? Am so happy 4 her

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2017
geekybabe:

Efe send you abi. Abi he sabi u. Abi bally wey you dey support follow efe come house. Bally has been wonderfully entertaining us with his lukewarm attitude and his cluelessness. Or i get it. E drinks ogogoro to stupor together with mr and mrs MarEfe.
Ogogoro love.

You pple are d reason apc will still come and Bullshit us for d next 4 years. Never objective and reasonable.

so if I vote Debbie ass, PDP will take over? carry your millipede sense and get out. See the way you judge things... shey Debbie send you? Abi Debbie sabi you? you didn't think about those before jumping on me like a Hot b|tch who hasn't seen a d|ck in a long time.

Yeye dey smell...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by giwish(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2017
PrincessKab:
If you claim so, it's possible I and giwish watched something else... However, I did used to quote everything everyone said before but some would think I was picking on their contestants. But now, I think it's necessary...We've been too quiet for twists on our own favorite too. Good job!

jst liv dem,,,,,sum pple av a seed of hate planted in them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Agbgift:
I couldnt hide my expression. lol
Oga u wicked.lol
I hate being rude but like Erigga said... na person dey do person

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Plus10:
Oh since Efe is not up for eviction this week so nothing to talk about...It's who Efe loves and hates is now the new gists this week grin grin cheesy grin. I talk am Efe is the face of BBN2017
Lol??

I think Tboss is actually the most talked about hm though

Bally marvis and bassey are dragging last

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HIRAETH: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2017
Bisola, Tboss and debie gisting about Jon, miyonse and Don jazzy

Bisola is still talking about Tony ooo, she Is really missing him
They know that Jon and ese were fake housemates because they kinda heard ebuka..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2017
HMs(TBoss, Bisola, Debie, Debie) talking about TTT that he may be the fake HMs.
TBoss says she doesn't wanna have anything to do with that kinda person cos he's been acting all along.
Bisola, TBoss said he was hustling out like his life depends on that 25m.
They're deliberating that it may not be him on the other hand cos they do see him campaigning.
Bisola saying she's missing him.

See what Biggie is causing ooo...playing on their minds.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.