Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies (20104 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by fpeter(f): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2017
retard! cry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by mrjojo: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2017
Please there are more serious Issues to discuss than this deranged aunty and what not

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by wadetaw202: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2017
megrimor:
Who's this skinny witch?

It is the skinny witch trying to put sense into your daughters and wife to be.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by drnoel: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2017
chomytex:
undecided must this woman reply everyone?

No she must not, but on this stance I agree with her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by MufasaRebirth: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2017
Thanks to Nairaland for me this woman popular day by day..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by preshinno: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2017
That was a very bad advice from Anita
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by seangy4konji: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2017
yes...she shot an abusive husband.
babseg:
A bragging murderer
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by kerryjossy(f): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2017
Why is it that all she does is to blast or ridicule or castigate or insult people. She is indecent!! using vulgar words every minute ( please go back to school and study the ethics of journalism). For crying out loud Kemi u are a mother. Your children and their friends are watching too. U cant even begin to imagine the kind of torment your kids go through everyday in school just because of all these your actions. Shut up and stay healthy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Akinaukwa: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2017
Two crazy clowns. No much difference between them.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Kassidy90(m): 9:50am On Jan 25, 2017
As much as I Dnt take aunty kemi serious I think she's right this time Anita or whatever her name is a slut
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by mickeymimi: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2017
Kemi versus nollywood actresses...and she is always making front page...she must be on nairaland ..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Kaykay(m): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2017
To know to what extent many Nigerians are deranged, especially the youths, just read their comments on social media like this. So shallow, lopsided, unimaginable. This lady is correcting what in another thread was regarded as a wrong advice from Anita to our girls and many do not even read her simple piece before lashing out on her.....what a generation!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by sekem: 10:09am On Jan 25, 2017
#Nollywood W.H.O.R.E

But is it true?

Is she really a nollywood_whore?

Who amongst you men... or women has gone there?

How was it?

Does it have a fishy deodorance?

Do you recommend I should give it a trial?

Oh my!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Pearly255(f): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2017
Anita is right.... Kemi just keep quiet you skinny old woman dating a Lil boy old enough to be your son.. I'm just saying ma
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:16am On Jan 25, 2017
hmmm... orishirishi everywhere! I don't support Anita neither do I support d baby daddy thingy from madam herself... Date only one man and stay celibate till you are married and when you are married, remain married and never cheat! dats my own advice to my fellow single ladies! oya madam kemi coman spread my own advice on youtube and antagonise it if u wish...#amouttahere
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Arewa12: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2017
This woman always make Headlines... Kemi nd Nairaland re like 5 nd 6
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by AceDomino(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2017
Take it or not
ALL Nollywood actresses are loaded with craps cus they are all Whores.

I don't care about your opinion
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by dacovajnr: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2017
My SugarMummy again grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Skmoda360(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2017
sonofLuci:
I love this woman's accent and her way of talking, mehnn she is good!
same here....im begining to like her.......
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by dacovajnr: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2017
wolesmile:
I have often seen people being judgemental on issues involving aunty Kemi.
People tend to leave the issue at hand and attack the woman's personality, no matter how truthful the issue being treated is. If you hate her that much, you don't have to comment on threads that has to do with her.

Back to the issue on ground. Anybody that loves Anita better warn her not to attempt replying aunty Kemi. Unless of course I'd she has no skeletons to hide. Cos Kemi will spill dirty secrets and apologise later. After the deed has been done!!!
Tell them

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Ginaz(f): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2017
I think I'm getting to like this woman, forget her weirdness, she sometimes speaks and hit the truth home.

A good wise woman should not take anita's advice. If you love a guy and he loves you, somehow along the line you found out that he isn't making sense just quit instead of holding on to him and double dating with another guy.

You end up being a girl used up by all the baskets you put your eggs in and when they start knowing your cheating games, they pull out leaving you with no eggs and no baskets.

Ladies be wise o, guys of this century are lot wiser. Once they find out about you not being straight forward na go be dat. No one send you and of course! That's how ladies end up losing their soul mates cos they don't wanna put their eggs in one basket. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by dacovajnr: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2017
labakeJ:
angry What's with this woman biko?
Anita's advice tho
You don't speak ill of my SugarMummy undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2017
Yes o when your gals regular door is closed, use her other door...just remember lube grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by FBMFKing: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2017
Anita is a very magnanimous love peddler
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by labakeJ(f): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
You don't speak ill of my SugarMummy undecided
cheesy You don't say

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by dacovajnr: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2017
labakeJ:
cheesy You don't say
Now you know kiss

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by NifemiKolade(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2017
Even though Anita's advice is not morally justified, Kemi doesn't have to give her opinion to everything. She should respect other ppls opinion no matter what.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by holluphemydavid(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2017
aunty kemi talk sense dis time around
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by tillaman(m): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2017
Kemi u re fugly and stop tryna bring other ppl down, it ain't cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by babseg(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2017
seangy4konji:
yes...she shot an abusive husband.

Still a murderer
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Zikachat(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
No go marry !!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by opribo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
wadetaw202:
How will a responsible woman say women should double date? Anita is irresponsible

Do you know what she has seen in the hands of men that made her utter such as advice. Alot of women have terrible stories of woe to tell in what they have gone through in their experiences with men so some of the experienced once always tend to have a backup just in case. It is not normal though but thats the way it is in these endtimes.

So dont judge her unless you have walked in her shoes. Take a look at her again you will know that she knows exactly what she is talking about. Let her be for national peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit / "Fine Girl": Wale, Olamide And Davido Link Up For Video Shoot (photos) / Celebrities Step Out For BON Awards 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.