Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,754 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies (20106 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by dsocioemmy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hahahahah.... Kemi is becoming a nemesis to nollywood actresses o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by whizcartel(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
This old mama is mentally unstable...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by fortunechy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
both the talker n talkee ar retired ashawo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Naavah(f): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
From her father to adeboye to bianca to linda ikeji to olamide to dayo amusa to the kosokos to tiwa savage to ambode to angela to anita this woman is running mental
Crazy woman I tell you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by wadetaw202: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
opribo:

Do you know what she has seen in the hands of men that made her utter such as advice. Alot of women have terrible stories of woe to tell in what they have gone through in their experiences with men so some of the experienced once always tend to have a backup just in case. It is not normal though but thats the way it is in these endtimes.

So dont judge her unless you have walked in her shoes. Take a look at her again you will know that she knows exactly what she is talking about. Let her be for national peace.

Then you will not mind if your girlfriend or fiance is doubledating and multiple dicks are digging and scattering the pussy of someone you hope to make your wife soon since "that's the way it is in these endtimes", right?

What will you do if you find out that others are sharing her pussy with you? I'm sure you will still marry her, abi?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
TINALETC3:
cheesy, d so culd Anita dat hv al her eggs in all baskets, why is she stl single undecided, abi D eggs neva hatch nii undecided

Lol cheesy
No mind her.
Make she dey lay eggs Upandan in many baskets..
E go shock am soon.

Everything in life is all about risk. But the difference is choose wisely which risk to hang in for?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by opribo(m): 2:46am On Jan 26, 2017
wadetaw202:

Then you will not mind if your girlfriend or fiance is doubledating and multiple dicks are digging and scattering the pussy of someone you hope to make your wife soon since "that's the way it is in these endtimes", right?

What will you do if you find out that others are sharing her pussy with you? I'm sure you will still marry her, abi?

Everybody is doing it with somebody what we dont know is who is doing it with who. So as long as I dont know its not my problem but if I know or catch her I will go my way.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by wadetaw202: 8:50am On Jan 26, 2017
opribo:

Everybody is doing it with somebody what we dont know is who is doing it with who. So as long as I dont know its not my problem but if I know or catch her I will go my way.

No, you shouldn't go your way o. You should stay and marry her since that is how things are in this end time.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by baum1: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
opribo:

Guy, this one is far from the truth. Not everyone is doing it with somebody. I wanted to give nairaland a break but couldn't just allow this go, hence my response.

I know guys and girls that still fight to be faithful and even reserve the intention to no 'do it' unless under the legal umbrella of marriage. Can we stop generalizing?

Thanks
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by opribo(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
baum1:

Guy, this one is far from the truth. Not everyone is doing it with somebody. I wanted to give nairaland a break but couldn't just allow this go, hence my response.

I know guys and girls that still fight to be faithful and even reserve the intention to no 'do it' unless under the legal umbrella of marriage. Can we stop generalizing?

Thanks

OK no generalization but just one word of advice never ever trust a woman, period.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by opribo(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
wadetaw202:

No, you shouldn't go your way o. You should stay and marry her since that is how things are in this end time.

Unless a man who wants to contract what he didnt bargain for will know his wife is 'olosho' and still stay with her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by wadetaw202: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
opribo:

Unless a man who wants to contract what he didnt bargain for will know his wife is 'olosho' and still stay with her.

Oh okay. So, do you now still think there is any sense in what Anita Joseph said?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Diso60090(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
Her mate dey build home she dey build eggs anyway am not surprised any girl called Anita are like eggs they can break anytime

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of "Hot" Celebrities Without Makeup / "Fine Girl": Wale, Olamide And Davido Link Up For Video Shoot (photos) / Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.