Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,309 members, 7,961,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS (58949 Views)

Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by bezimo(m): 7:27am On Jan 25, 2017
It seems a massive social religious unrest is brewing

The stupid and daftest bingohari led govt which has failed in every respect will not arrest Fulani devil's causing genocide and killing christians all over the country but would go after a man of God for reacting against the killing of christians.

This is so infuriating.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Hades2016(m): 7:27am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
You are the enemy of state here,you don't make treasonable statement because one group of people are killing the other,we just have to come together to find solution to all these problems,Fayose should keep behaving like someone who had plastic rice for dinner,He will end up like Dasuki
you want us to fined solution so the fulani terrorist will continue killing people right.... undecided
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by psalmsjob: 7:27am On Jan 25, 2017
wolfash:

Sorry Sir / Ma

I don't know how knowledgeable you are in political issues ooo..... but the governor of each state is the chief security officer of the state in the federal sites of government which we run here in Nigeria, so he can stop the arrest of anybody, especially when there is no arrest warrant. Same thing wike did to stop the arrest of the judge last year. Just unfortunate that most governors are scared of offending the president......shame!!!!

And by the way you are talking about inciting statements, what about killing, how many fulani herdsmen has been arrested since all these began... NOT ONE, are they ghosts??

How many Fulani clergymen publicly told their followers to kill Christians that come close to them?

Did you see any DSS operatives around in that picture and video? Or you believe they ran away as the propaganda script says?

Governor as Chief security officer yes on matters concerning his state not on national security issues or on a threat to national security.

Freedom of speech doesn't permit you to incite violence, I hope your knowledge of the law affords you the luxury of admitting that as true?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by scarchiji: 7:28am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
You are the enemy of state here,you don't make treasonable statement because one group of people are killing the other,we just have to come together to find solution to all these problems,Fayose should keep behaving like someone who had plastic rice for dinner,He will end up like Dasuki
Why not just shut up and read peoples comments rather than making dumb comments.... So you'd rather wait till all other ethnic groups not just tribes are wiped out Won't be surprised if you're one of them.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
i did not look at your profile but i know you are either a fulani or related to one because i don't see reasons y u should protect them from been paid vack in their own coin
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Zealoy(m): 7:29am On Jan 25, 2017
As for me I already have my dagger n my guns to protect my self against this Fulani herdsmen
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by bjay9: 7:30am On Jan 25, 2017
i wonder what this country is turning into sad
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Acidosis(m): 7:30am On Jan 25, 2017
This is serious!

I see more ethnic/religious divide. How did we even get to this place? What made us hand over a whole country (Africa's no.1) into the hands of incompetent dullards?!
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 25, 2017
kaluxy007:
I won't criticize his action today but where were you when they were busy robbing First Bank?

I guess he forgot he was d CSO in his state. They only remember when it's political. Let's see who is going to rescue him when efcc shows up after his tenure
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by hotspec(m): 7:30am On Jan 25, 2017
useless and crzay and marrd set of people. still find it difficult to blv dt a RCCG senioor pastor is d VP an currently d acting president od ds zoo
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by shugaboy6102(m): 7:33am On Jan 25, 2017
ShakaZullu:
the fearless oshokomole of yoruba land
the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolawo or any yeroba leader dead or alive.

fayose is a celebrated living legend

cc
modath NgeneUkwenu
I love the dude bold n fearless

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by wayisshut: 7:33am On Jan 25, 2017
psalmsjob:
Freedom of speech doesn't including inciting violence. To say everyone can express his opinion doesn't mean you can encourage violence.

If DSS truly want to arrest him Fayose can't stop them. Maybe he should live in Fayose's house forever.

Cowards on showmanship, it was all arranged between Fayose and the Apostle with their imaginary DSS .

I thought your case was handled well by the meds. Please take him back .this case is irredeemable
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 25, 2017
By the way thanks to Buhari the DSS has become The Fulani Security Service
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by iglimen: 7:34am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:

You and who is coming together?
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by nurusystem(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2017
instead of sulaiman to preach peace he went ahead to judge...if not fayose sake,yanch for smell.. pastors are now politicians
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by nonjebose(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2017
1stCitizen:

No one said he should keep quiet. The problem is he incited violence and even went as far as requesting the murder of innocent people "Who mistakenly wandered" into their premises.

Is that what Christ would do.?
Nigerians are not fools as much as I know. That statement simply means that the people should not be deceived by the seeming innocent looks of the herdsmen. They should be vigilant to checkmate the antics and operations of these people. What Christ asks us to do is mostly what we don't do.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by dederocs(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2017
Premonition?... Well no DSS was sighted,it could all bê a set up, or Suleiman was Just imagining things out of panic. Why would DSS run from Fayose?...he has no powers to stop them.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by yinkslinks(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2017
Fayose is even nice for hanging that dullardihno picture in his living room. I will never do such. A president without brain deserves no respect.
todaynewsreview:
Governor Fayose just stormed Midas Hotel, Ado Ekiti to rescue Apostle Johnson Suleiman of the Omega Fire Ministry who was to be arrested by the DSS for speaking against Fulani herdsmen killing of Nigerians at his crusade yesternight.

Armed men of the DSS came in THREE Hilux Vans and were laying siege on the hotel before the Governor stormed the hotel this midnight.

Governor Fayose drove himself to the hotel and moved the Man of God to the Govt House.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTPikQg5Tvg
More here: http://naijanewsheadlines..com.ng/2017/01/fayose-stormed-midas-hotel-ado-ekiti-to.html

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by johnson232: 7:35am On Jan 25, 2017
coputa:
That midget who calls himself hell Rufai is the one misleading Buhari
true...coupled with the fact that he already have personal issues with the apostle. He would want to capitalise on the recent statement by the apostle to effect his plans.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by 12345baba(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
u such an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Mufasa27(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2017
hotspec:
useless and crzay and marrd set of people. still find it difficult to blv dt a RCCG senioor pastor is d VP an currently d acting president od ds zoo
....... And that's why I keep saying rccg is one of the numerous problems this country is facing.,corruption ends and start in that church
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by efela: 7:37am On Jan 25, 2017
Why is our dss behaving this way, if dey want to arrest a man of God why is it Dat dey we alert fayose before dey we aresst him, meaning of dss is secret police they should act secret so Dat they we not be disgraced by political attention seekers like fayose.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by MichaelUweh(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2017
Fayose the elephant..... For President 2019

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Mufasa27(m): 7:39am On Jan 25, 2017
dederocs:
Premonition?... Well no DSS was sighted,it could all bê a set up, or Suleiman was Just imagining things out of panic. Why would DSS run from Fayose?...he has no powers to stop them.
If you don't know, midas hotel is in ekiti, Fayose main domain, trust me fayose has done more scary things right in my face, Bros Abeg forget dss those guys nor fit try nonsense for adk
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by johnson232: 7:39am On Jan 25, 2017
nurusystem:
instead of sulaiman to preach peace he went ahead to judge...if not fayose sake,yanch for smell.. pastors are now politicians
And u think even God himself can preach peace without justice & fairness?

Why did God allow a religion like islam to grow...the only language they understand is violence...what a religion!
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by travismacoy: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2017
why is d presidency after d church? not long ago sme group of iman accused CAN for southern kaduna killings and nothing has been said or done about dat.. d whole fin is like d muslim hv freedom of speech dat dy can say wat dy want to say. A call to all christians Let say no to dis
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by psalmsjob: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2017
wolfash:

Sorry sir/Ma

I don't knw how knowledgeable you are in political issues, but if the governor of a state doesn't want even the military to arrest within his jurisdiction , they cant..... He is the chief security officer of his state, the same way Gov.Wike stopped the arrest of the judge last year.
This is part of federalism, but unfortunately most governors are too fearful of the Federal might cos if their political ambitions.

All these are child's talk.

Who or how will he stop the arrest by hugging the gate like Wike did?

Do you even realize that the commissioner of police in the states are appointed by the IGP and they are answerable to him. By the constitution the governors are chief security officers in advisory capacity only not to give orders.

But hooligans as Governor can overstep this and get away with it when a matter is being observed as proactive measure to maintain security under a serious threat to national security any stupid Governor that tries to obstruct law enforcement will be signing his obituary or to put it mildly he won't even be able to step out of his Governor lodge to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Awoo88: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
People like you are the enemy of state. When elrufie was promising death on anybody who refused to give fulani their land for free where were you? When the same elrufie was paying the fulani for killing the very people he sworn by the Koran to protect what did you and dss do?? It is still on the talking stage now. Just wait until people actually start picking up arm to defend themselves maybe than you and bubu will stop the fulani from killing

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:

Silly stinking talk!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos From Outside Sani Abacha Stadium After Hitting Full Capacity For Atiku / Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket / See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.