Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... (25906 Views)

Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth / Shock: APC Senator Says Country Is Being Mismanaged (video) / Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by veraponpo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Fayose, just playing to the gallery.

Leave Pastor Adeboye out of this.

Suleiman deserves to be arrested.

Stop playing games with religion and tribalism.

Remember this same game drowned Jonathan and his followers.

Call a spade its name.
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by dman4mdmoon(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Much as I am not in support of the step taken by Gov. Fayose, I think he has a point by saying that "he expected the security operatives to invite him if they have any issue with him instead of arresting him in the dead of the night".

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by Opakan2: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
you won't see any igbo man come out to talk publicly now o..
It's how to protect their businesses they are particular about. Why I dnt condemn NK totally attimes

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by Brugo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
We are yet to see pictures of the 3 trucks of DSS operatives sent to arrest the pastor. Why is this shrouded in secrecy?
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by stefanweeks: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Godemcee:
delete ur comment or else

Swerve
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by Cleantip(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
I fear the direction this country is heading ooo. Religious crisis is difficult to stop. #Nigeria living in bondage .....

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by Samunique(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Jchi9876:
This rabble rouser impostor governor is just trying to stay relevant against 2018 so when he starts to face the real deal after office he will start singing "witch cry yesterday pikin die today"

I am just happy that the President had instructed his media advisers not to give him any form of response.
They have left the job for Ekiti APC publicity secretary not even NAtional.

I am patiently awaiting 2018 oh its next year sef
Bros try to be real nah !

Is fayose not right in some aspect ?

Tell your hero Buhari to go and learn the tenets of democracy.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by alaskido(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
What do you expect, when you have a President who only ruled as a Military Head of State in 1984 and was over thrown. He has been out of commission for at least 32 years. A man who has been living with cows for 32 years suddenly emerges as a president. He will rule us the way he controls his cow. Nothing good will ever come out of this man. He is not a democrat. He is a dictator, a despot, he runs a totalitarian government.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by petrov10: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
AntiWailer:
Which crisis ?

They have successfully muddled Politics and Religion.

The losers are the masses who will still take a side.

Kaduna crisis has history. It can be traced as far as 1980.

2000, 2011,

Making this a religious or Islamization issue is what i am trying to understand.
antiwailer you seem idle

In not more than 30 words list the presidents/head of state that goes on vacation in other countries while stil in power

If you mention buahri I will Knock ur head grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by drsugar: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Say no to religious crises
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by skedman(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
andyboi4real:
What do u expect of a country that it's president has gone on holiday twice in just two years... Obama did 8 years and Neva went on holiday, GEJ also ruled for 6 years yet he never went for holiday
History will remember this old Fulani man from the north as the worst president Nigeria ever had, and as for APC simply the worst political party... I pity ifeanyi ubah and co that are defecting staining their lining with the blood of the innocent that this APC government has shed

GOD HELP THE MASSES

GOD BLESS FAYOSE

GOD BLESS GEJ

GOD HELP NIGERIA
hello, nigeria is a going concern entity, the growth and development is not in the hands of only the president ,if he goes on leave that doesn't mean the activites of governace is at pause, osinbajo is there to sign anything . Ignorance is a disease
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by petrov10: 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Jchi9876:
This rabble rouser impostor governor is just trying to stay relevant against 2018 so when he starts to face the real deal after office he will start singing "witch cry yesterday pikin die today"

I am just happy that the President had instructed his media advisers not to give him any form of response.

In not more than 30 words list the presidents/head of state that goes on vacation in other countries while stil in power

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by tillaman(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
This country sha, fulani herdsmen, dem boko boys, naira is floating, accidents, embezzlement, army / police brutality and unlawful killing of civilians, child abuse/molestation, economic melt down, child trafficking/kidnappers, consequent robbery/petty thieves, religious marginalization, all of these vices in one country, my Lord my God pls dnt forsake us, our ship is sinking!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by JONESD: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
shut up
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by balanceofterror1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Men of God or not, as far as they are citizens or residents in the country, they are not untouchable or above any law of the land.

Did he say that they are above the law or untouchable?.
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by Samyooelson(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
God we need ur help in this country.
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by ogene007: 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Jchi9876:

Please, stay on the message and not the cheap strategy of focusing on the messenger. The question your Buhari and DSS have to answer is why they have not been quick to arrest any of the fulani herdsmen that have killed over 3000 nigerians within a year. Nigerians know the answer. The answer is that they are looking the other way while their fulani militia carries out their land-grabbing campaign across the entire country. But you know what, the day of reckoning is fast approaching if only you can smell what is in the air.. There will never be peace for the wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by robosky02(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
OK grin
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
buhari's body language shows that he is sympathetic to the cause of the fulani herdsmen. how can people be killed because of cows. the security agencies too have a lot of questions to answer.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by madridguy(m): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
God bless you abundantly for this comment. Amin

AntiWailer:
Which crisis ?

They have successfully muddled Politics and Religion just to become PDP chairman and decide what will happen in 2019

The losers are the masses who will still take a side.

Kaduna crisis has history. It can be traced as far as 1980.

2000, 2011 etc

Making this a religious , Buhari, APC , El Rufai or Islamization issue is what i am trying to understand.

this is what Obasanjo said about the crisis just this week

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by akaahs(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Jchi9876:

he pain uuuuuuuuuu...... Go embrace transformer. Zumbi

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by Jchi9876: 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
[[s]quote author=ogene007 post=53122344]
Please, stay on the message and not the cheap strategy of focusing on the messenger. The question your Buhari and DSS have to answer is why they have not been quick to arrest any of the fulani herdsmen that have killed over 3000 nigerians within a year. Nigerians know the answer. The answer is that they are looking the other way while their fulani militia carries out their land-grabbing campaign across the entire country. But you know what, the day of reckoning is fast approaching if only you can smell what is in the air.. There will never be peace for the wicked. [/quote][/s]

Balderdash
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by AntiWailer: 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
petrov10:
antiwailer you seem idle

i will remain this idle than be as busy as you are. grin

Why the useless question ? , how is that related to a crisis that we have been battling since ? ....
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by Jchi9876: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
akaahs:

he pain uuuuuuuuuu...... Go embrace transformer. Zumbi

Zombie you meant?? No current in the transformer in will go and hug it

Now go hang yourself as you will Not get Bia not to talk of Fra
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by deolu2000(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
I have never been a fan of Fayose and his antics but on this issue of witch hunting Christians, i totally support him. DSS should be more responsible and see all citizens frm the same perspective rather than sparing one side and destroying the other part.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by Jchi9876: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
petrov10:

In no more than one sentence tell me if he has committed any impeachable offense by doing so
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by greatmen: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari wants to fight the church of God can a man carry a lorry, can a man carry a mountain, can a man carry the Earth, the breath of a man is in God's hands you sleep but he determines if you wake up!

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by petrov10: 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

i will remain this idle than be as busy as you are. grin

Why the useless question ? , how is that related to a crisis that we have been battling since ? ....
No president in any country does that nonsense especially

But I trust buhari he will be the first grin

He should be here in his country
Mediating on issues bordering on security of lives and properties, as we have in this current herdsmen saga coupled with recession

Instead hes in UK watching channels TV grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by me69: 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
No religious leader is above the law. In fact religious leaders should be held more accountable for their unguarded utterances, as their gullible followers are prone to latch onto anything their leaders say
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by petrov10: 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Jchi9876:

In no more than one sentence tell me if he has committed any impeachable offense by doing so
lol

Nobody is talking abt impeachment cheesy
Calm yourself

Don't you think he should use his sense for once and stay in his country?

Libyans are everywhere killing people like chickens and he is in UK on vacation, and ure nodding ur head chanting saibaba ehn?

President yaradua took a leave yae he did
But he spent his leave in calabar

President casandra is busy wasting tax payers money and you are online defending him ?

Smh

Omashe Ooo tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest As DSS Failed To Provide Ifeanyi Ubah In Court / Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) / Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.