Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,120 members, 7,922,718 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:52 AM

Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... (25950 Views)

Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth / Shock: APC Senator Says Country Is Being Mismanaged (video) / Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Godemcee:
It's really bad of the federal government for trying to arrest apostle Suleiman.it's there duty to defend the citizen of the country but since they fail in there duty it's only right to use self defence.this government is a capital failure.

FTC na small e remain I go catch u

LOL this is exactly what Fayose want reason for staging the arrest with no proof, Fayose have not been able to see anything to talk about lately and paid pastor to some to Ekiti and stage fake arrest and we no even see photo of DSS hahah...

Fayose too daft..
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by thedarksider: 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
soo..motivating people to kill other people is not an offence...??...

since when??..
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by thedarksider: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Osahon7:
Nigeria is indeed a Zoo

biafra is indeed a zoo...
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by chiraqDemon(m): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Henrichemeka:
I remember one advert they used to do that time about security conscious, when at the end of the advert they will say, if you see something say something, but now reverse is the case, here is don't see something not to talk of saying it, or if you see something don't say anything. God help us all!!!
No snitching
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Godemcee:
It's really bad of the federal government for trying to arrest apostle Suleiman.it's there duty to defend the citizen of the country but since they fail in there duty it's only right to use self defence.this government is a capital failure.

FTC na small e remain I go catch u.

Lol you guys can believe any lies and propaganda from this useless Governors and god of men sha? Where are the DSS? I see this as a stage drama to gain political stunt.. is the Hotel close to Govt house? Is Fayose now sleeping? If DSS really want to arrest Suleiman with the order of let say President, 100 Fayose cannot stop them.

Beside we see pictures of DSS that went to arrest judge in River state with Wike there. Please where are the DSS that went to arrest pastor Sule? This is complete lies and propaganda cos if it's true Fayose that I know will take their pictures so we should stop listening to the lies from this useless people trying to turn Nigerians against each other in the name of religion cos of their political gain.

Well I can't be use by useless politicians that's 100% sure.

I am sure if it's true Fayose will get video footage from the Hotel to blackmail the presidency..
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
andyboi4real:
What do u expect of a country that it's president has gone on holiday twice in just two years... Obama did 8 years and Neva went on holiday, GEJ also ruled for 6 years yet he never went for holiday
History will remember this old Fulani man from the north as the worst president Nigeria ever had, and as for APC simply the worst political party... I pity ifeanyi ubah and co that are defecting staining their lining with the blood of the innocent that this APC government has shed

GOD HELP THE MASSES

GOD BLESS FAYOSE

GOD BLESS GEJ

GOD HELP NIGERIA

Lol you guys can believe any lies and propaganda from this useless Governors and god of men sha? Where are the DSS? I see this as a stage drama to gain political stunt.. is the Hotel close to Govt house? Is Fayose now sleeping? If DSS really want to arrest Suleiman with the order of let say President, 100 Fayose cannot stop them.

Beside we see pictures of DSS that went to arrest judge in River state with Wike there. Please where are the DSS that went to arrest pastor Sule? This is complete lies and propaganda cos if it's true Fayose that I know will take their pictures so we should stop listening to the lies from this useless people trying to turn Nigerians against each other in the name of religion cos of their political gain.

I am sure if it's true Fayose will get video footage from the Hotel to blackmail the presidency..
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
bezimo:
Useless Islamic government,
They are swift to act against the Apostle because of his call for self defense but won't act against the actual perpetuators carrying out genocide against christians, Thunder Fire Buhari and those Islamic idiots perpetuating violence and bloodshed.

God Bless Fayose the only man standing with a lion heart.

This rugged Reverend Father is set for those fulani islamic devil's.

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
dman4mdmoon:
Much as I am not in support of the step taken by Gov. Fayose, I think he has a point by saying that "he expected the security operatives to invite him if they have any issue with him instead of arresting him in the dead of the night".

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Brugo:
We are yet to see pictures of the 3 trucks of DSS operatives sent to arrest the pastor. Why is this shrouded in secrecy?

Thank you ooo.
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by bezimo(m): 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You case is beyond redeemable, no point responding.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:24am On Jan 26, 2017
bezimo:

You case is beyond redeemable, no point responding.

I don't have reason answering someone who can't think about possibilities of things happening...

Your likes are easy to brainwash..
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by Henrichemeka(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2017
chiraqDemon:

No snitching
I dey tells you
Re: Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... by Alexiz031(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
semyman:
if he comes back, may u never witness it
u mst b d biggest fool..u we definetly die wit him for supportin d useless fulani ppl..nonsense...
quote me again nd God we strike u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Invitation Card By SA On Tricycle To Kano Governor, Ganduje Goes Viral (Photo) / AMCON: Why Banire Was Replaced As Chairman / Secondus Asks Akwinwomi To Preside Over PDP NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.