Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (45269 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by jworg: 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:
[/b]

Sure, he should fold his arms n watch while he's slaughtered like a ram!

I know a religion that merely cursing their prophet, they go roiting world wide! Bigots like u wud be moot then.

If an imam was this harrassed, i know d nation wud hv been boiling.

Christians' tolerant is daily taking for a ride n ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
nobody has monopoly of Violence!

False Religions, False Religions, False Religions!!!!!!
How many times have I called you.
Keep dividing the people and enjoy your spoils of blood and death.
Keep dividing the people with your agents ( men of native Gods, Imams, traditionalist)
False Religion soon your silence would be so loud that it would deafen a deaf man.
Then the righteous shall be free!!!
At last the way to God almighty will then be a high way not the crooked way that now exist.
Counting down to the end of all false religion

3 Likes

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by drsugar: 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by wadetaw202: 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Aufbauh:
This is guy is just looking for an attention or maybe GEJ electoral shock is still taking its toll on him.

A genuine minister of the gospel cannot and should not be this sensational irrespective of the provocations.

He shouldn't talk in a normal circumstances, but is Nigeria's situation within normal circumstances?

Fulani kill people as they like, but all that hell Rufai did was to appease them and not arrest them. Someone spoke against it and call for self defense and they decided to arrest him. Does that sound reasonable to you at all?

Imagine your wife being raped and your kids being killed and the government did nothing to stop it, what will you do as a responsible father?
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by omolami: 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Instead of buhari starting a religious war in nigeria he should let us divide.The norther muslims as norther nigeria and southern christians as southern nigeria. Tribute to grat Ghadaffi of Africa
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Chikelue2000(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
;
on the instruction and orders of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari was unsuccessful.

=====================================

I thought Buhari is been relieved by Osibanjo..
Why is there not a single mention of him
Was Buhari in the country this morning when this event happened?

Anyways

This sounds more like a letter from an opposition politcal party rather than a church.

Osinbajo is a mere Commissioner, not even powered to order d police to arrest even a mere criminal
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by IamBravo: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Simply political
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by ReubenE(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
elchymo:
Did you think of the possibility of buhari giving that order before traveling? Or are u trying to say buhari can not organise such secret illegal arrest even from diaspora? Don't be a learner pls...
The naivety of some commentators here marvels me.
President Buhari handing over to his vice is just to satisfy constitutional provisions in order not to create interregnum. He still gets real time update on all the happenings in Nigeria even in his absence.

For those that are grounded in Nigeria government and politics, its dynamics and perspectives, understand fully that Mr. Osinbajo is just holding for the return of his principal, and cannot make sensitive executive decisions without consulting his master.

For those holding brief for Mr. Buhari that he is out of the country therefore should not be blamed, lemme assume they are correct.
However, this is a republic and a presidential system where the president takes the blame or praise on executive actions for the period he occupies office.

Nigerians did not vote for president Buhari to go on vacation at this time for his subordinate to make decisions on his behalf.
He is elected to lead for four years, and that includes now....
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by diamond990(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
ure just d definition of a fool.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Chikelue2000(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:
[/b]

I know a religion that merely cursing their prophet, they go roiting world wide! Bigots like u wud be moot then.

If God no bless u eh, good point

1 Like

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by HARDDON: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
jworg:

Keep dividing the people with your agents ( men of native Gods, Imams, traditionalist)
False Religion soon your silence would be so loud that it would deafen a deaf man.
At last the way to God almighty will then be a high way not the crooked way that now exist.

Twisted, ur message essense got mudled up in d peek of ur hightened prejudice

Say it again in iglishhh
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by wadetaw202: 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
HtwoOw:
Hhmmmmm

So if a thief steals and he's arrested 4 weeks later in another location it means Police had to call President to ask for permission to arrest him ?

Different authorities are delegated different powers over different matters , he incited violence , just as Nnamdi Kanu did

His arrest is legal , i do not know why people are defending him

Most of Defenders or avengers are anti Buhari , Anti APC

And the Fulani herdsmen that kill without anyone apprehending them, what did they? They incited peace, abi?

And you are right; the man should be arrested. At least, that will make Christians keep quiet so that your Fulani cow brothers can continue to kill them without any restrain.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:
[/b]

Na u get time answer that thing
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Shafiiimran99: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
jworg:

95. Say (O Muhammad ): "Allah has spoken the truth; follow the religion of Ibrahim (Abraham) Hanifa
(Islamic Monotheism, i.e. he used to worship Allah Alone), and he was not of Al-Mushrikun." (See V.2:105)
96. Verily, the first House (of worship) appointed for mankind was that at Bakkah (Makkah), full of blessing, and a guidance for
Al-'Alamin (the mankind and jinns).
97. In it are manifest signs (for example), the Maqam (place) of Ibrahim (Abraham); whosoever enters it, he attains security. And
Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah) to the House (Ka'bah) is a duty that mankind owes to Allah, those who can afford the expenses (for one's conveyance, provision and residence); and whoever disbelieves [i.e. denies Hajj
(pilgrimage to Makkah), then he is a disbeliever of Allah], then Allah stands not in need of any of the
'Alamin (mankind and jinns).
98. Say: "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Why do you reject the Ayat of Allah (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) while Allah is Witness to what you do?"
99. Say: "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Why do you stop those who have believed, from the Path of Allah, seeking to make it seem crooked, while you (yourselves) are witnesses [to Muhammad as a Messenger of Allah and Islam (Allah's Religion, i.e. to worship none but Him Alone)]? And Allah is not unaware of what you do."
QUR'AN 3
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Obere4u: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Nothing to avoid, every one except hypocrites like you knows that El zakzaky and Buhari are not in the same page religiously.

really, so it's now about being in same page religious and no longer any Imam? is every Christian in.the same doctrine?...... El Zakzaky is Muslim so is Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by ylaa(f): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
do not mind them
let them continue with their foolishness
bunch of losers fighting an already won battle

HARDDON:
[/b]

I know a religion that merely cursing their prophet, they go rioting world wide! Bigots like u wud be moot then.

Christians' tolerance is daily taking for a ride n ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by vikinatius(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Aufbauh:
This is guy is just looking for an attention or maybe GEJ electoral shock is still taking its toll on him.

A genuine minister of the gospel cannot and should not be this sensational irrespective of the provocations.

You are saying trash, check out your statement and confirm that i am right. "This is guy"
How can you make sense in nonsense.
It's just like you are a stamarer
Because you were supposed to check before posting, i guess you need to upgrade in thinking.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by nedu2000(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
HtwoOw:
May God and the gods of the land increase your wisdom

This is exactly what went through my mind

but i just chose not to talk yet

I won't be surprised if Suleman himself claims the letter is not from his church

Buhari has been out of the country 2 days before the incident occoured and he handed over to Osibanjo

Clearly if it was Presidency's order, it came from Osibanjo , but their hate for Buhari is the problem
ever heard of a telephone before,it a means of communication and i dont think buhari is that broke as not to afford to make an intl call
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by sapele914(m): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
amiablesystems:
The president is more of a fulani man, a fellowcattle rearer of people Suleiman appears to be speaking against. You Suleiman,'' in Buhari's voice, should not be attacking we Fulani, cow rearers because I on behalf of my union is interested in protecting our cows( including our animals and ourselves), than you Naigirians".. Lol
Absolute rubbish. https://www.nairaland.com/2203640/jonathan-rocks-fulani-attire-fulani

1 Like

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by HtwoOw: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
ever heard of a telephone before,it a means of communication and i dont think buhari is that broke as not to afford to make an intl call

He'd make a call to Nigeria just because of one apostle ??

You try

2 Likes

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Gkemz: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
The church of God shall continue to match forward and the gates of hell (el rufai, Buhari, sultan of sokoto, Ali modu sheriff, Sanusi and all other jihadists) shall not prevail. God is avenging the dead of innocent christians killed by Buhari and El rufai will be next. The God of the Christians u are killing is not a dead God but a consuming fire.

2 Likes

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by HtwoOw: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
wadetaw202:

And the Fulani herdsmen that kill without anyone apprehending them, what did they? They incited peace, abi?

And you are right; the man should be arrested. At least, that will make Christians keep quiet so that your Fulani cow brothers can continue to kill them without any restrain.

Thank you for the comment ,
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by vikinatius(m): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
PMB is only trying to make him a hero by going after him.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by femo86(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
kenzysmith:
Omo my prick dey scatch me abeg

rub am with Aboniki mixed with pepper............

1 Like

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by MARYchiells(f): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
I hope there's an evidence to support the claim that PMB ordered the arrest. Let's not forget who we are because of Nigerian situation. Make no baseless accusations and trust He that is more than able to make things right.
Meanwhile, it's not good to broadcast your alms giving to the world. Remember your reward and the rewarder's instructions on that.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by neonly: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
chuose2:
FIRE OMEGA MINISTRY, WE ALL LOVE YOUR PASTOR.

HE IS THE ONLY ONE TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE INCESSANT MURDER OF PEOPLE,
BY THE FULANI HERDSMEN WHO ARE REALLY BOKO HARAM.

UNLIKE THE OVERSEER OF REDEEMED CHURCH WHO GAVE THE JIHADI BUHARI HIS BLESSINGS,
YOUR PASTOR SPOKE OUT AND STILL SPEAKS OUT.

On point

1 Like

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by princeemmma(m): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
chuose2:
FIRE OMEGA MINISTRY, WE ALL LOVE YOUR PASTOR.

HE IS THE ONLY ONE TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE INCESSANT MURDER OF PEOPLE,
BY THE FULANI HERDSMEN WHO ARE REALLY BOKO HARAM.

UNLIKE THE OVERSEER OF REDEEMED CHURCH WHO GAVE THE JIHADI BUHARI HIS BLESSINGS,
YOUR PASTOR SPOKE OUT AND STILL SPEAKS OUT.

u don't talk to the man of God, even if they are wrong, u should never judge them
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by julioralph(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nigeria and her One sided law enforcement officers.
Why harrass d pastor?
What about the murderous 'heardsmen' who started it all? And d satanic governor called elrufai who urges them on

Buhari, call ur kinsmen to order 1st.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by psalmsjob: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
;
on the instruction and orders of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari was unsuccessful.

=====================================

I thought Buhari is been relieved by Osibanjo..
Why is there not a single mention of him
Was Buhari in the country this morning when this event happened?

Anyways

This sounds more like a letter from an opposition politcal party rather than a church.

With people like you in Nigeria there's hope!

They deceitful said he was forced to asked Christians to defend themselves! How? they didn't say he told them to "behead" "any" "Fulani" they find.

This is the lowest of lows for a man of gods, he actually wants to implement his prophecies for the year by himself according to this letter.

Shame on Suleiman and shame on anyone supporting this evil and still calls himself a Christian.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by iliyande(m): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Is El zakzaky of the same doctrine with buhari.

Don't mind him....

1 Like

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by MidasTouche01(m): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
MrKorky:
I wanted to say something, but make DSS no come carry 3 tippers full of army dey find me now, who go defend me?

Bros no fear na.....

Nobody can kill the voice of a bell...

I dey behind u gidigba
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
sapele914:
Absolute rubbish. https://www.nairaland.com/2203640/jonathan-rocks-fulani-attire-fulani
unquote me Sapele water dey warry yu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death / 'Get Back Your Husband' Church Banner Spotted In Port Harcourt / If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.