Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (45261 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by samtol4(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
HtwoOw:
Hhmmmmm

So if a thief steals and he's arrested 4 weeks later in another location it means Police had to call President to ask for permission to arrest him ?

Different authorities are delegated different powers over different matters , he incited violence , just as Nnamdi Kanu did

His arrest is legal , i do not know why people are defending him

Most of Defenders or avengers are anti Buhari , Anti APC
When in 2011 Buhari said baboon will be soak in blood and there was violent everywhere was he arrested ?/
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by prophetfire: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
HtwoOw:
Hhmmmmm

So if a thief steals and he's arrested 4 weeks later in another location it means Police had to call President to ask for permission to arrest him ?

Different authorities are delegated different powers over different matters , he incited violence , just as Nnamdi Kanu did

he-goat mentality.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:
[/b]

Sure, he should fold his arms n watch while he's slaughtered like a ram!

I know a religion that merely cursing their prophet, they go rioting world wide! Bigots like u wud be moot then.

If an imam was this harrassed, i know d nation wud hv been boiling.

Christians' tolerance is daily taking for a ride n ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
nobody has monopoly of Violence!

But I am so surprised how a church can descend so low in lying.Buhari had been in London.He is being relieved by VP Osibanjo.This tells an objective mind that the order came from the VP...Also this isn't a religious war.Its simply a veisi BTW heardsmen and farmers in southern Zaria.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Agamalafiya: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
JUST WATCH AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE PERSON WHO SENT DOS DSS AND ALSO THE DSS THEMSELVES. BEFORE THIS WEEK RUNS OUT U WILL C AND HEAR. U CAN'T DEA TOUCH A MAN OF GOD AND GOD SCOTT FREE.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Aufbauh:
This is guy is just looking for an attention or maybe GEJ electoral shock is still taking its toll on him.

A genuine minister of the gospel cannot and should not be this sensational irrespective of the provocations.

A minute of silence for this guy's idiocy

1 Like

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Kdon2: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

He must have over estimated his follower ship. He is not above the Law.

There is a difference between defend your self and saying

"Any Fulani man you see here, Kill him

In his words :

"
@ 0.47 sec) "I TOLD MY PEOPLE ANY FULANI HERDSMAN YOU SEE AROUND YOU, KILL HIM", (@ 1.02 min.) "AND I'VE TOLD THEM IN THE CHURCH HERE THAT ANY FULANI HERDSMAN THAT JUST ENTERED BY MISTAKE, KILL HIM, KILL HIM, CUT HIS HIS HEAD"...and the incitement continued"

Do we accept that statement like

"Any Yoruba man you see here , kill him " is in order ?

His statement and arrest is within the jurisdiction of DSS.

contrary to the lies in the wickedly crafted press release, Kaduna violence is beyond this administration.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/contemporary-ethnic-and-religious-crises-in-kaduna-state/

Violence happned in 1980, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1992, 1999, 2000,2001, 2002, 2006,2010 several times in 2011.

So whose Kinsmen were they when that happened ?

Note that we have started democracy from 1999

You don hear yoruba involve in senseless killin of fellow human bein before?

1 Like

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by AntiWailer: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kdon2:

You don hear yoruba involve in senseless killin of fellow human bein before?

Try and understand the analogy.

U can not say people should be killing a tribe even if they are at the scene by mistake.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by lordizak(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
emperorAY:
Arresting a man of God, dis is serious.I thought we had freedom of speech
you are a fool.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Kdon2: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

Try and understand the analogy.

U can not say people should be killing a tribe even if they are at the scene by mistake.

in nigeria today herdsmen are now next to boko haram! So you don't expect any sensible person to feel cool when they appear where they are not suppose to be

2 Likes

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by exlinkleads(f): 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Aufbauh:
This is guy is just looking for an attention or maybe GEJ electoral shock is still taking its toll on him.

A genuine minister of the gospel cannot and should not be this sensational irrespective of the provocations.

why are so sentimental? What is really wrong with Christians as a whole

So you would prefer him to cowardly keep quite and let this continues killing go on? what is wrong with u ?

i feel like vomiting when i red what u posted

God didn't put the spirit of foolishness and cowardice in our body. We are soldiers of Almighty for God sakes

Read your bible and see how many wars Christians forth and how many disciples and apostle of God forth.

rubbish

So because you are a man of God, you won't talk - na self righteousness go kill u

1 Like

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by gbegemaster(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:
[/b]

I know a religion that merely cursing their prophet, they go rioting world wide! Bigots like u wud be moot then.

Don't know what else to say but God will bless you for this write up.

1 Like

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Aufbauh(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
exlinkleads:

why are so sentimental? What is really wrong with Christians as a whole

So you would prefer him to cowardly keep quite and let this continues killing go on? what is wrong with u ?

i feel like vomiting when i red what u posted

God didn't put the spirit of foolishness and cowardice in our body. We are soldiers of Almighty for God sakes

Read your bible and see how many wars Christians forth and how many disciples and apostle of God forth.

rubbish

So because you are a man of God, you won't talk - na self righteousness go kill u

l have choose not to reply anyone on this but i am oblige to respond to yours as you sound like a Christian.

First and foremost, i want you to know that Christianity is not a religion but a way of life.
A life of Christ that loves, tolerate, forbears and pray for your enemies, bless those who despise you et al.

New covenant reality does not teach us to bear arms, retaliate against our foes or go to physical war with our known enemies. For our weapon of warfare is not physical weapons but they are mighty through God alone.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by HtwoOw: 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
prophetfire:
he-goat mentality.

Sorry I'm not the idiot whisperer grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by HtwoOw: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
samtol4:
When in 2011 Buhari said baboon will be soak in blood and there was violent everywhere was he arrested ?/
are you a baboon? Buhari said baboon, the priest said any Fulani herdsmen anybody that looks like them

3 Likes

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by HtwoOw: 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
chukuli:
see as u waste ur papa money say na skool u go

Sorry but I no be idiot whisperer

1 Like

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by exlinkleads(f): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Aufbauh:

l have choose not to reply anyone on this but i am oblige to respond to yours as you sound like a Christian.

First and foremost, i want you to know that Christianity is not a religion but a way of life.
A life of Christ that loves, tolerate, forbears and pray for your enemies, bless those who despise you et al.

New covenant reality does not teach us to bear arms, retaliate against our foes or go to physical war with our known enemies. For our weapon of warfare is not physical weapons but they are mighty through God alone.

let me just ask you one question. i dont want to argue but i just need u to answer this question for me. and God sake be true to the answer.

If God or even Jesus Christ were to be in Nigeria right now, what do you think will be his reaction?

The Jesus i know will take the fight to them and the God i know will strike them with thunder.

so tell me, what will the God and Jesus u know will do?
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by sapele914(m): 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
;
on the instruction and orders of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari was unsuccessful.

=====================================

I thought Buhari is being relieved by Osibanjo..
Why is there not a single mention of him
Was Buhari in the country this morning when this event happened?

Anyways

This sounds more like a letter from an opposition political party rather than a church.

I bet my last naira he has started calling his top congregation members of his church to appeal on his behalf to the federal government that he was misquoted.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by sapele914(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
samtol4:
I have searched youtube no such video exist,why spread such lies, mr follow follow I can tell you were told the story, rumour monger stop spreading those lies, dundee united. https://www.nairaland.com/2203640/jonathan-rocks-fulani-attire-fulani
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by drstone1: 12:20am On Jan 26, 2017
[size=8pt][/size][quote author=samtol4 post=53129727]When in 2011 Buhari said baboon will be soak in blood and there was violent everywhere was he arrested ?/[/

Al over the world's history of successful Jihads. the key to Subjugation and winning the jihadist war are not the rabid terrorist/jihadist. It lies with the 5th columnists among the target population who see their own people as kaffirs and are out to betray their own people to the terrorists under d cloak of Islamic solidarity.. In today's world,former US President Husseini Obama calls them "peaceful n moderate' Muslims. In Nigeria,they r called 'peaceful Yoruba muslims'. Some even disguise as Christians to further confuse the gullible. They may look, educated and even look as if they r reasonable n peace-loving...don't be deceived,given time n opportunity, it is d same rabid violence n terrorism that runs through their blood veins..where they can't kill, they will support others to kill on their behalf and even go to all lengths to use, deception, half truths and outright lies and false logic to defend their more zealous brothers. Their hypocrisy is odious]
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Aarenaija: 12:21am On Jan 26, 2017
So the man should be waiting till they kill all Christians in Nigeria before taking action.

The time to defend one self is now ever than before.

Let them try this nonse for some time more and see.

They will soon know they dont have monopoly of violence.

Senselessness.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by HRich(m): 1:15am On Jan 26, 2017
HtwoOw:
Hhmmmmm

Go and faint please
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Rafaell(m): 1:49am On Jan 26, 2017
okpor2:
bravo. Where is el zaky zaky? Is he a pastor or a general overseer

Zombie showing himself once again.
El Zakzaky is neither a pastor nor a general overseer... He is also NOT a Fulani moslim Imam. He is a Shia sect leader !!
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by projectking68(m): 2:12am On Jan 26, 2017
HARDDON:
[/b]

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 26, 2017
kanadian:

A minute of silence for this guy's idiocy
Why u sef reply the fool walahi u get time on your hands.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by bellarita4: 2:44am On Jan 26, 2017
Hello guys,
Newly Launched

Welcome to Peer Funders Foundation. This is a peer-to-peer donations program that will assist you to get help from other members after you donate in the group.

You will get 100% of your donation within 24 hours. and you can start donating with as little as N10,000 and get N20,000 in 24 hours.

You can also decide to go for as many slots as possible.

RULES AND REGILATION.

1. You must PH before you can GH.

2. Do not drop a PH request if you don't have the available money.

3. You can not PH less than your previous PH. i.e if you PH 2 slots, you have to maintain that to keep the system running.

4. Every member is expected to PH afresh, immediately after they get paid.

5. No member is allowed to post links from other programs within the group.

6. Every member is expected to have mobile banking facility to speed up payment and not delay other people.
Join via this link and start smiling https:///5K90nsOjVSKINFjmbCPybN
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by k9ine(m): 3:02am On Jan 26, 2017
So is it a sin to ask people to defend themselves?
Did you even listen to his statement or you are following peoples social media comment.

Aufbauh:
This is guy is
just looking for an attention or maybe GEJ electoral shock is still taking its toll on him.

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by iamsamadeyinka(m): 3:18am On Jan 26, 2017
You are foolish I must say.
If it were a chief imam in the north they tried t arrest, I'm sure Nigeria will be boiling by now.

Aufbauh:

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by HtwoOw: 5:28am On Jan 26, 2017
abimic:

Anyway then, u could as well not blame buhari for the recession, not blame buhari for the many things done wrongly in the country since there are people appointed to head such offices. It's good you know that when there are high profile issues to be attended to in the country, the presidency must give clearance. If u are to be arrested, even dpo need not know but let them arrest obj and see if it will not enjoy presidential clearance but despite his corrupt tendencies, EFCC can never arrest him, u know why, it would never enjoy presidential backing. Any high profile influential personality if to be touched must get presidential backing, like the Shiite leader, even the president spoke about it on his media parley last year and from his words, he gave his consent to the arrest. So try and know how politics run. Who cares about non influential personalities, who knows if they exist? Bro, face reality in politics of nowadays.
Again, there's no high profile issue to carry out that buhari won't be aware of despite he's on vacation.

In your mind , suleman is high profile ?
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by ejisun53(m): 5:53am On Jan 26, 2017
This so called man of God is evil and knows nothing about the God he preaches about, vengeance is for God and not Suleiman of this world.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by abimic(m): 5:55am On Jan 26, 2017
HtwoOw:

In your mind , suleman is high profile ?
Anything religion, ethnicity, secession, corruption, high rate of unemployment, hunger shouldn't be handled with kids glove, hence the need for caution to avoid a state of precipice.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Aufbauh(m): 7:36am On Jan 26, 2017
exlinkleads:

let me just ask you one question. i dont want to argue but i just need u to answer this question for me. and God sake be true to the answer.

If God or even Jesus Christ were to be in Nigeria right now, what do you think will be his reaction?

The Jesus i know will take the fight to them and the God i know will strike them with thunder.

so tell me, what will the God and Jesus u know will do?

Lol! So you truly believe Jesus could have fought back or instructed his disciples to fight in such scenario.
John 18:10 -12; gives you a clear account of what Jesus could have done.
Let us pray and sue for peace rather than inciting people to fight for vengeance belongs to God....Shalom!
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by comos: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2017
i expect Christain Association of Nigeria (CAN) to rise and speak up instaed they have remain silent

CAN leaders are only interested in christans tithe and offering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Pastor Abel Damina? / CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death / 'Get Back Your Husband' Church Banner Spotted In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.