Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,528 members, 7,888,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:58 PM

Guy,wat Do U Do When You Truely Luv A Gal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy,wat Do U Do When You Truely Luv A Gal (777 Views)

Ladies Wen U See A well dressd Disable guy ,wat coms on ur mind / If U Were D Guy Wat Will U Do??? (copyright). / @nairaland Gurlz: If U Were A Guy, Wat Will You Do Differently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy,wat Do U Do When You Truely Luv A Gal by mezdim: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2009
Let be sincere here,i strongly believe wen a guy truly luv a girl wether he is still wooin her or he his dating her,i just know he goes some extra miles becos its from his heart,even if the is havin some challenges,he will be able to tell his gal all witout fear.and wen this guy doesnt nt luv u,he is full of excuses and neva forth coming,so gentle men,i want to know from you,if u truely luv a gal or your gal what do you and what do u not do?how do u make her hapy? i also want you guyz to say generally wat guyz do wen they ar truly in luv and wen they dont luv .thnks
Re: Guy,wat Do U Do When You Truely Luv A Gal by mrperfect(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2009
Ask one question at a time, i don't know the one to face now.
I may be back.
Re: Guy,wat Do U Do When You Truely Luv A Gal by FierceDiva: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2009
Just do whatever you want. If you are really in love with her, she will see through it. What she won't want is stereotypes. Be original.
Re: Guy,wat Do U Do When You Truely Luv A Gal by iice(f): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2009
Communicate
Enjoy the time together
Be honest
Re: Guy,wat Do U Do When You Truely Luv A Gal by Busta(f): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2009
always be yourself.
Re: Guy,wat Do U Do When You Truely Luv A Gal by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2009
U tell her now
Re: Guy,wat Do U Do When You Truely Luv A Gal by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2009
Anything.
Re: Guy,wat Do U Do When You Truely Luv A Gal by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2009
Anything.
Re: Guy,wat Do U Do When You Truely Luv A Gal by coolier(f): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2009
~Bluetooth:

U tell her now

Please don't tell me you love me, show me!!!
Re: Guy,wat Do U Do When You Truely Luv A Gal by echobee(f): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2009
yes o,show me
Re: Guy,wat Do U Do When You Truely Luv A Gal by foyeks2001(f): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2009
anyhow

(1) (Reply)

Three Gifts Chicks Want For Xmas. / Coping With An Older Lady(sincere Reply Only) / Wat Wil U Do If U Find Out:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.