Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet (40447 Views)

Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage / Jesus Chtist Is Fake,not The Real Son - Rev Isaac Owusu / "Suleman Heals The Blind & Crippled In Liberia Amidst Massive Crowd"- Says Owusu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Mouthgag: 8:07am On Jan 27, 2017
Na all hin generations go die soon

Bastard miserable liar.
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Scatterscatter(m): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2017
I wonder if people like this were really called by God.

Prophesies of doom isn't the commission Jesus gave, He asked us to preach the gospel (good news).

Most of these so called Prophet or pastors are only seeking self glory and trying every gimmick possible to get there "business center "populated. May God have mercy on this generation
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Yannny: 8:08am On Jan 27, 2017
"is Buhari dead" is one of the searched phrase in Nigeria. And here again is another prophecy.

Buhari, I beg if you're still in this planet prove them wrong.
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Opinedecandid(m): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm.

God knows better
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by anonymuz(m): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2017
stop talking about the dead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 27, 2017
Ghen Ghen.... Well, he's human, many of him mate don expire since so its no News Flash
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by EmekaBlue(m): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2017
ghana pasta no sabi anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Jammiiee(m): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2017
The funny thing about all his gibberish predictions is that they are all evil predictions. He should shut his trap angry so no good in his own 2017.

Alakori angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by coolsegun2002: 8:12am On Jan 27, 2017
The President is seriously old...plenty of his mates have kicked the bucket...we don't need a prophet to know a very old man is close to the grave. ...

Its buhari I blame for for taken up a seriously hard challenge like Nigeria at this fragile state of his life when he should just be playing with his grand and great grand kids. Salary paid to past head of state should have been enough for the dude....

Let the cabinet shaa stop lieing to us like they did with yaradua....If the man is is already late, let them tell us. vice president shaaa dey dia to continue
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Babaevans1(m): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2017
I don't wish PMB death but if HE dies, well goodluck to Osinbajo.
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by kabrud: 8:12am On Jan 27, 2017
Yes, he will die and u too and any other human being. But Nigerians will only take u serious if u can state the actual date (or to be a bit liberal, the year and month) he will die. Idiot.
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by vengertime: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2017
Captain obvious, we all know that already.

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by pricipal2003(m): 8:13am On Jan 27, 2017
This man is definitely a prophet of doom. Everything he said is about death, terrorist attack, war and what have you. Is God this wicked! Woe unto u mr prophet and get thee behind us. Death, war, terrorist attack etc shall never be our portion in Jesus name.
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by braining01: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2017
mr PASTOR...It's your father n mother along with ur kids that will die soon. Amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by michoim(m): 8:13am On Jan 27, 2017
Thrash. Buhari will live far longer. No shaken.
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by liberty3330: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2017
Men of GOD shouldnt be saying for God sake. How can a prophet or men of God be saying this about a President of nation hence we will die some days if we like it or not..........................
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by tempex88(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2017
why should this be on FP?
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by bamdelarf(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2017
Kikiki..funny!!...#kontunu. ...religion causing trouble since 1423
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by princefaculty(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2017
Must prophecies be all negative? Na wah o, not even one posutive prophecy like "Ghana will experience positive economic upsurge and go down within 24hours". grin

As for the prophecy about BabaBubu, I must say with the energy DSS is exhibiting now just thank your stars that you are not in Nigeria shocked
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2017
Enough of all these fake predictions that are only but emotional outbursts. If PMB should die now he will not die as a toddler he has played his own part .
The so call prophet should realized that it is God that makes alive and that can kill.
He should face his country's issues.How come he did not see anything good both at home and abroad. Anyone can do all these guess work.
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2017
I saw Buhari died yesterday, in the realm of the spirit, he died yesterday he's waiting to fall... that's all that's left. Between now and any time soon it will occur in the physical
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by SIRKAY98(m): 8:17am On Jan 27, 2017
sinistermind:
They have come again o... Leave our Buhari for us abeg.

I taught Nigerians want him dead?
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by axeman2(m): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2017
BUHARI IS DEATH ALREADY! LET HIM COME OUT AND DEFEND HIMSELF.
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by kinharold(m): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2017
why are all his prophecies die die die. All are bad news. So God dont have any thing for the people.

I dey look.
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by kaystick86(m): 8:19am On Jan 27, 2017
Why the Die, Die, Die. Are you not seeing good things
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by seanswitch(m): 8:19am On Jan 27, 2017
Why is this on front page? Why bring something that wishes our president dead to the front page? I just dont get it.
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 27, 2017
Back 2 sender! I do nt hate our president neither do I claim 2 love him more. Satanic prophecies are 2 b rejected instantly, else they bcom strongholds. And if it's divine, baba wan go rest wella b dat.
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by coptic: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Olaiya26: 8:21am On Jan 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
Can you blame him, when some unscrupulous citizens are already fuelling the rumor, my people say its the way you carry your calabash people will carry it for you angry angry
Hiaaa.....calabash kwa!!!who wan help you carry am before? Biko biko do ur tin ursef oooo
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Blurryface(m): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2017
Prophet of Doom.
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by signz: 8:22am On Jan 27, 2017
Chim!!! shocked shocked shocked

So in all the 17 prophecies, No good prophecy at all

Chukwu aju

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Klington: 8:22am On Jan 27, 2017
Why only death prophecies... No good thing to happen anywhere... U strong oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) / Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.