Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,263 members, 7,947,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet (40508 Views)

Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage / Jesus Chtist Is Fake,not The Real Son - Rev Isaac Owusu / "Suleman Heals The Blind & Crippled In Liberia Amidst Massive Crowd"- Says Owusu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Johnsown1(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2017
These prophecies may even kill him before his time, but God is no man
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by jowa16: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2017
Stupid predictz...
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by djkool248: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2017
No positive prophesy @all
Prophet of doom
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Dotman2210(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2017
Prophet of doom,he will die before Buhari nothing will happen to PMB,he will live n not die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by TeamSimple(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2017
How silly can a set of people go all in the name of religion..Telling us a 74 year old man will die SOON doesn't sound like prophesy but what is known by even a primary school student.

Silly pastor with gullible followers will make history if he tells us the date Buhari will die. That's all.
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by chiraqDemon(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2017
But come all these 17 prophecies not even one be good thing
I don hear new yr propheciea from like 10 ppl and nothing good
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by bakingsoda: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2017
Ipobdevil:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/04/buhari-die-soon-prophet-owusu-bempah/

Prophets of doom. Is it not said that when you foresee a negative occurrence, profess positivity with your tongue and it shall come to pass? They keep seeing evils to justify that end time is near, thereby increase fear in their members to pay their tithe regularly. Who will not die anyway?
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by yedidiah(m): 9:07am On Jan 27, 2017
What Prophecies have been reduced to. smh!
We need to go back to the Word of God and understand the work of a prophet.
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 27, 2017
I won't miss him!
Nig. Must be recued from the claws of heartless/clueless self-serving rulers!
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by femi4: 9:10am On Jan 27, 2017
EastGold:
#wehdone Sir.

All these prophets have no value in my hand.

One has prophesied I won't live to see the evening, that I will be crushed by a trailer.

He did this knowing fully well that I go through the highway every day.

He told me to stay indoors and pray to God to avert my death.

I said yes Sir.

Yes Sir no dey cause arguments na.

After leaving my door, I took my bath and decided to trek early to my work instead of going with a cab.

I scaled his deadly predictions that day and this is 10 years after the guess work he called prophecy now
So, you think it was trekking early to work that saved you?

If na trailer go kill you, e fit come meet you for house or along the road. Just thank God for your life
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by LordOfNaira: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2017
All these gods of men should shut up and leave our president out of their nonsense.

As for Suleiman, when are they arresting him? He must be arrested to serve as a scapegoat for the other loudmouths who hide behind the title of Bishop, prophet and pastor to speak nonsense. All these arrogant pastors must be humbled.
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by recievesense: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2017
donbrowser:

Reference purpose!

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Tidamsel: 9:21am On Jan 27, 2017
Na em no
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Banter1(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2017
See em eyes like frog own
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by pelumi10: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2017
Shameless Man hiding behind a title talking nonsense.

Check out my Short Story titled "Pay Back"
He pulled her up gently, she looked at him and gave a faint smile "I never knew you will bring me pain one day, I have never thought that you will be the reason for my death" she said as she gave up the ghost....

Read Full Story Here
https://www.nairaland.com/3592700/pay-back-short-story
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
God we dey wait..

You are waiting on God for someone else's death? undecided

How sure are you you'll live to see tomorrow?
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by bukola08(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2017
Amen to buhari's death
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by donprinyo(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2017
False prophet seeking attention.
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Nickymezor(f): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2017
Martin124:
aaaaaa nicky nicky,how was your night na?
it was awesome smiley
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2017
Nickymezor:
it was awesome smiley
oh thanks to God,what will you eat this morning,lmm be ya cook?
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by airminem(f): 9:37am On Jan 27, 2017
Prophets And Prophecy Makes Me Sleep, This One Wake Me Up.
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Nickymezor(f): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2017
Martin124:
oh thanks to God,what will you eat this morning,lmm be ya cook?
I want worms +Toads fr breakfast. grin.hp u can prepare dat? wink
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 27, 2017
Nickymezor:
I want worms +Toads fr breakfast. grin.hp u can prepare dat? wink
jeez I run for ma life,,,,,,,nearest bustop please,,,!!!are you from china?
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Nickymezor(f): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2017
Martin124:
jeez I run for ma life,,,,,,,nearest bustop please,,,!!!are you from china?
LOL... before nko... u shouldn't b scared oo...na nice delicacies b dat smiley
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2017
Nickymezor:
LOL... before nko... u shouldn't b scared oo...na nice delicacies b dat smiley
aaaaaaa nah see drink akamu,so dem go dey well for ya bele eh,me aw eat the bean's,,,,,mehn pple dey ooo,
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Akinman: 9:52am On Jan 27, 2017
These are not prophecies! ; prophecy only "comforts" "edifies" and "exhorts" ...1cor14vs3... Thank God for Pastor Chris' Teachings....
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2017
Martin124:
aaaaaaa nah see drink akamu,so dem go dey well for ya bele eh,me aw eat the bean's,,,,,mehn pple dey ooo,
thanks for d food,I nor cook again,!!!nor wan dey wan dey look cilling,and feel that am sleeping!!!
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by ipreach: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2017
"Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not." John 11:50
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Nickymezor(f): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2017
Martin124:
Anyway no bother again...me dey already full.
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2017
Nickymezor:
Anyway no bother again...me dey already full.
eh eh ok,come make we stroll out ,,,,,
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2017
sarrki:
Baba will live long

Anyone that wish you dead Mr president

Will die before you IJMN

Long live Mr president
Amen...All Nigerian enemies would Live long so that they wud be put to shame
Re: Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet by Kennikeddo(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2017
Oga, why are all your prophecies all about death and calamity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.