Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,211 members, 7,947,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Is My Boyfriend The Liar Or His Best Friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Boyfriend The Liar Or His Best Friend? (2084 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? / Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is My Boyfriend The Liar Or His Best Friend? by Youngpo413: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
abasssgirl:
Well NL's!

It turned out that he is married after all. The friend was telling the truth. sad
eyaaa sorry o
Re: Is My Boyfriend The Liar Or His Best Friend? by Youngpo413: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
abasssgirl:
sometime we loose but remember that its better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.

@ MrBrownJay - I hate that saying! LOL I have always hated it! lol You would say that one in your attempt to comfort me abi? LOL (just pulling your legs)

My children are still attached to him too. My little boy asks after him almost each day as to when he is coming back. My older girl is matured but it hurts her that he is gone. They were bonding very close before things ended. So my children missing him is the pain that stings the most.

Are there still any good men out there left - who are full of integrity and have good things going on for them at the same time? I am really starting to wonder at this point.
if you see a good man,will you appreciate him?no you won`t ladies dont like good men,they love jerks who would fuucck and later dump them...later they say all men are the same...thats why I will never pity a heartbroken lady...never!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) / Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D / A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.