Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Selfish Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Selfish Girlfriend (836 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? / Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selfish Girlfriend by papinbeyo(m): 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2009
Guys please bail me out,my girlfriend had a week break in her office and decided to stay with me for three days.
3 wholesome days,she drank all my provisions,took all my money and sex me mercilessly.Infact she made sure i exhausted my lil fuel in taking her out.after ha stay she called to find out if i was ok and i told her am broke she hissed and cut the phone,latter in the day she called to find out y i didn't call out tru out the day,i told her the same thing,she latter called to tell me to come take her for dinner this gal selfish oo
Re: Selfish Girlfriend by hollandis(f): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2009
LOL
No wonder you are a gunner.Always at the losing end .
kai see wetin salah do you
grin grin grin
Re: Selfish Girlfriend by scemchee(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2009
maybe you lied about your finance when you first met her.
Re: Selfish Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2009
scemchee:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

you are absolutely right. i am sure he was taking her out, splashing his little cash on her and now that she has free time for more, he has no more ¨bullet¨ in his gun. he cant even shag her till she runs out of his place. . . . . i do feel the poster´s pain!
Re: Selfish Girlfriend by posakosa(m): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2009
papinbeyo:

Guys please bail me out,my girlfriend had a week break in her office and decided to stay with me for three days.
3 wholesome days,she drank all my provisions,took all my money and sex me mercilessly.Infact she made sure i exhausted my lil fuel in taking her out.after ha stay she called to find out if i was ok and i told her am broke she hissed and cut the phone,latter in the day she called to find out y i didn't call out tru out the day,i told her the same thing,she latter called to tell me to come take her for dinner this gal selfish oo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA----- BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-------------- grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Selfish Girlfriend by cheche2(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2009
posakosa:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA----- BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-------------- grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
NO BE SMALL THING. grin grin grin
Re: Selfish Girlfriend by Czarskit(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2009
. . .broke Ni**a. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Selfish Girlfriend by hollandis(f): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2009
Czarskit:

. . .broke Ni**a. . . lipsrsealed

If you dont have a fu$king contribution,y not shut you fuckiing mouth angry
Re: Selfish Girlfriend by mamagee3(f): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2009
Why did you lie to her? undecided
Re: Selfish Girlfriend by charloski(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2009
omo ur babe selfish truely
Re: Selfish Girlfriend by 190: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2009
scemchee:

true true
Re: Selfish Girlfriend by Busta(f): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2009
Lol . . .she doesn't seem so selfish to me.
More like money for hand, back for ground

(1) (Reply)

I Thaught I Love Her, But Can Cope With Her Again / Boys,isnt This D Woman Of Your Dreams? / Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.