Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again (4333 Views)

I Didnt Comit Suicide, I Didnt Go Through It.thanks NL / I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL / I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 28, 2017
knightsson:

You missed me all these while right?
No tongue who go miss troublemaker like yougrin
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by majorbravo: 1:32am On Jan 28, 2017
Oyind17:
You understand the situation very well. I can't take this from any man. I can't pretend for a second so he must have known before the marriage. I will advice the op to ignore him if she can and turn to God for help. Its for better for worst

Exactly so.

@OP, take email addresses off the internet at your own risk. I'm sure you are smart enough to know what the acronym for 'circle of bosses' is? Not a likely address for a female is it?
As for the issue at hand, you haven't given enough information about his inclinations, however, you are best off making a prayer life your bane of existence, especially one that involves the kids. With time he would join you and that would close some ugly chapters you are experiencing. Furthermore, make out time for better hobbies and try to avoid arguments with him, and don't take his curse words seriously. when he finds out they have less of an effect on you he would start to behave himself.

Good luck

cc Ominirajj
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by knightsson: 1:32am On Jan 28, 2017
Oyind17:
OK I fup, sorry about that. Hope you don forgive me?

not at all, I still hardly forgive.

you have to give me that thing that I asked for first before I will forgive you.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by knightsson: 1:33am On Jan 28, 2017
Oyind17:
No tongue who go miss troublemaker like yougrin

Troublemaker or a bad boy that you once loved with all your heart? lol
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 28, 2017
knightsson:

Lol, shey because we re here?

Anyways, I just gave you another mention, check and reply me over there. you have happily and successfully derailed this thread.
Make she learn to troll for Nl, her skin go thick like my own. Curse no dey enter grin grin

If na before I for don vex for you but see me as I dey laugh
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 28, 2017
knightsson:

Troublemaker or a bad boy that you once loved with all your heart? lol
love fire! Stop giving yourself false hope. You be owiaba reason we were close
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by knightsson: 1:36am On Jan 28, 2017
Oyind17:
Make she learn to troll for Nl, her skin go thick like my own. Curse no dey enter grin grin

If na before I for don vex for you but see me as I dey laugh

Vex for me na if you have the mind.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 28, 2017
knightsson:

Vex for me na if you have the mind.
you succeeded in getting me mad with u
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by knightsson: 1:38am On Jan 28, 2017
Oyind17:
love fire! Stop giving yourself false hope. You be owiaba reason we were close

You are pushing me to start posting some things that are supposed to be meant only for me and you and our memories, but I won't, that's why I am not a kid, unlike some fvckboys here. Abeg I am off here.

Goodnight thread!
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by HarunaWest(m): 1:44am On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:
we did court marriage, church marriage and traditional marriage
wow.
just keep talking to him or involve a family elder to talk to him.
I prefer someone beating me than Insulting me,cos I disdain it a lot.
Am sorry for your predicament,its a factor of bad upbringing on your husbands part.
Meanwhile try to maintain your cool as well. All is well

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by joshboo(m): 6:10am On Jan 28, 2017
A woman needs help n all and two grown foolish fools turn it into an inferiority and superiority contest? Smh, awon eleribu Oshi. Op biko talk to your creator jare no comment or advise hia can help that's the truth
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by dingbang(m): 6:13am On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:
what do i do now we've got 2 kids thinking of divorcing him. The funniest is he doesnt even care to know how the curses hurt my soul
please watch the movie "the war room" the answers u seek are embedded in that movie.. Its a Christian movie
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:
Please my good people save me. Am in an Abusive marriage where my Husband curses me all the time whenever we quarell. How can i do to stop this act because am fed up.please i need your candid advice
Tell him
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:
he is a man who make his decisions alone ur opinion as a wife doesnt count and he is always shouting when talking
I've got a relative with a yelling quarrelling husband. I always got depressed visiting them. But she never took it to heart and they seem to get along after all. I guess it's like working for a foul mouthed indian cheesy
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by Jodha(f): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2017
Kill yourself jhoor... After all those that are dead are you are not better than them grin grin (just joking)

If you know what's good for you, pack your bags and run before he kills you.... No man is worth your life...

If nah me I for don arrest the beast... In this 24th century.. No body suffers unnecessarily anymore...

I'm shocked that something like this is still existing
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by ominirajj: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=Oyind17 post=53193641] Even the way op respond shows she's not a smart person.[/quoteu are bigger than the biggest fool in this world.
The fact that am facing one thing or the other does not make u fool . idiot insult my personality. BE WARNED animal]
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by ominirajj: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
majorbravo:

From what she said, I think its a very difficult task to remain sane living with a man like that. OP married Buhari's doppleganger. Such men hate it when you try to act smart around them, they prefer a docile, obedient trophy wife who only dares speak on command or when kneeling to serve him his meal. I can bet on it, this was possibly an arranged marriage. The generational gap makes communication extremely difficult and painful to say the least.
define a marriage that is arranged
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by majorbravo: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
ominirajj:
define a marriage that is arranged
An arranged marriage is possibly one where both partners did not become friends first or have carefully thought about their emotional compatibility for marriage before saying I do, e.g a stranger met a woman today and told her from the get go he intends to marry her, not leaving room for feelings to develop first, most times the lady accepts in her heart that she would and therefore ignores red flags she finds later as she hangs on to that promise.

An arranged marriage could also be one where both partners are introduced to each other clearly for marriage by third party (possibly by friends or relatives) and base their compatibility on the appraisals they were given by this third party rather than their own personal commitments.

It is also one where both partners agree to marry each other as a result of one benefit or the other which one partner or both offers in exchange for marital partnership. e.g it was not uncommon in ancient rural africa to find young maidens married off to wealthy much older men either as compensation to the wealthy man's family over an owed favour, or as the poor parents only hope of their daughter having a better life. In mordern day, this structure is still practiced but covertly, ladies themselves choose to marry men they do not know or even understand due to their status or wealth in the hopes of finding more comfort from the harsh struggles of poverty or middle class.

It could be one of these. But possibly paragraph 1 or 2 in this case. Less likely to be paragraph 3 (but not completely ruled out). Now Op the reasons I suggested it might have been an arranged marriage is because, from observation, most men who do not communicate properly with their wives never did before marriage and as such have no regard for such, others think especially in the case presented in paragraph 3, that she has been bought and paid for, and therefore reserves no rights to equality, which though pathetic, actually still happens today.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by Antoeni(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
As this life sweet reach , u want to die, pls go ahead,when u get there tell GOD dat ur husband was abusing you dats why u took the life he gave you,and he will command his angels clap for. Idiot
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Suicide,come to me i need a volunteer for money ritual

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11years Old Girl Gets Pregnant / My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment / Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.