Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,817 members, 7,969,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:10 AM

General Electric (GE) Urgently Needs Workers To Be Placed In Diff Roles. Apply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / General Electric (GE) Urgently Needs Workers To Be Placed In Diff Roles. Apply (707 Views)

Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Electric (GE) Urgently Needs Workers To Be Placed In Diff Roles. Apply by ItsOlivia(f): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
General electric (GE) is hiring!

GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE urgently needs workers to be placed in different roles!

To apply, click or tap the link below:
http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Electric (GE) Urgently Needs Workers To Be Placed In Diff Roles. Apply by Medontire: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
It's a great job to apply
Re: General Electric (GE) Urgently Needs Workers To Be Placed In Diff Roles. Apply by ItsOlivia(f): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Medontire:
It's a great job to apply

Did you applied?
Re: General Electric (GE) Urgently Needs Workers To Be Placed In Diff Roles. Apply by Whatsgoingon: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
I just remembered Jack Welch, a mega guy!. He was chairman and CEO of General Electric. During his tenure at GE, the company's value rose 4,000%!!!! Who else remembers him?
Re: General Electric (GE) Urgently Needs Workers To Be Placed In Diff Roles. Apply by Medontire: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
Whatsgoingon:
I just remembered Jack Welch, a mega guy!. He was chairman and CEO of General Electric. During his tenure at GE, the company's value rose 4,000%!!!! Who else remembers him?

I remember it 100%
Re: General Electric (GE) Urgently Needs Workers To Be Placed In Diff Roles. Apply by ItsOlivia(f): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
I like one of his books

(1) (Reply)

She's Always Celebrating Valentine Every Year With Different Guys(pics) / Special Valentine Splash For Romancelanders / Will You Continue In This Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.