Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,124 members, 7,896,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:11 PM

LADIES: Reasons Why Faithful Guys Run From You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LADIES: Reasons Why Faithful Guys Run From You (405 Views)

Top 10 Lies Lagos Girls Tell To Deceive Guys – Run Away If You Hear #5 / If You Didn't Use This, It Means Nigeria Power Supply Has Been Faithful To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LADIES: Reasons Why Faithful Guys Run From You by 14dfuture(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2017
The more beautiful and expensive you look the lesser chance you stand of ending up with a faithful, truthful and a Good guy.

Ladies, ever wonder why you are always with a guy that ends up using you and dropping you I mean the player type of Guys, when other girls are busy making their wedding plans and getting married every saturday and also inviting you the beauty queen to attend? And I know that you are probably gonna be the most beautiful single at the wedding.

Well for those ladies who even care to know and has also pause to think about it at some point here are somethings you should know.

Reasons:

*Good guys fear that they can't handle you or control you cos your over confident. (Over secretion of charisma due to "I too fine" #slayQueen, #selfCrush)

*Good guys consider their bank accounts and don't wanna end up filling the eternal hole of maintaining your beauty and expenses with their savings.
(just like subscribing to NEPA. light or no light you must pay. Estimated Bill for that matter )

*Faithful guys hate having to compete with your numerous admirals.
(good guy: who was that?
Girl: my far cousin Joe)

*good guys fear that you are always selective in career and business cos u cannot really humble yourself to hustle and compliment his effort. ("Hmm I cannot stoop so low to running a provision shop oh"wink

*good guys think that you are probably gonna quit the relationship at the slightest argument cos u gat options(admirals) you can pick from as u wish...("Just watch me leave you, when joe is begging me and promising to buy me a car"wink Hmmm is joe not your far cousin again?

Well what more can I say...

NLanders Feel free to add yours

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Says Buhari Didn’t Promise To Fix Nigeria In One Year / UNIOSUN Students Plan Protest Tomorrow / Attn: Moderator, Please I Need A Feedback From Anyone Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.