Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,085 members, 7,919,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:45 AM

Top 10 Lies Lagos Girls Tell To Deceive Guys – Run Away If You Hear #5 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Lies Lagos Girls Tell To Deceive Guys – Run Away If You Hear #5 (1624 Views)

5 Greatest Lies In Nigeria! / Northerners Can No Longer Deceive Us, Akwa Ibom Is With Biafra – Akpabio / LADIES: Reasons Why Faithful Guys Run From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Lies Lagos Girls Tell To Deceive Guys – Run Away If You Hear #5 by theinfong(m): 4:11am On Feb 15, 2017
Lagos is the most popular city in Nigeria and one of the most popular in Africa. Lagos is blessed with beautiful girls with potentials and among them you will always meet the good, the bad, and the ugly. Lagos girls love living that flashy lifestyle and this has led them into a lot of things that they have developed the habit of lying too much to enable them feel among the chicks running the city.

1. I have a boyfriend but he is not in this country:

This is a common lie Lagos ladies like to tell always. While that may be true, it is mostly going to be a lie if you truly check. Lagos ladies tell the lies to make you back off or for you to know they are connected with a guy abroad in which case it has become a status symbol

2. The lecturer called me but I didn’t go to see him:

Well, that is an absolute lie. Lecturers are demi-gods in our universities. When they send for female students, it is always for a reason. She probably wants you to believe she has not had any dealings with a lecturer.

3.I am not bleaching my skin, we are naturally light in my family:

While this may be true, many girls in Lagos are bleaching their skin.

4. I an on my period:

If a girl visits a guy and its time to get down, be sure the girl will come at the guy with the red flag excuse.

5. I went to visit a guy and he gave me N100k:

Lagos girls like to prize themselves for the highest bidder. When a girl tells you this, it means you have to buckle up and be prepared to spend the Naira.

6 I don’t love guys because of their money:

Don’t be deceived. She is playing the good girl to enter your heart. Once she has your attention, she will come for the kill.

7. He is just a friend:

Well, the other guy is not her enemy either. But remember male friends can do what a normal guy can do a girl.

8. I love you too:

Well, love is relative. She may love you for anything.

9. I will call you:

No she won’t, she will flash you.

10. I don’t eat much:

Lagos girls like food. Don’t be deceived

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/02/top-10-lies-lagos-girls-tell-deceive-guys-run-away-hear-5/

Re: Top 10 Lies Lagos Girls Tell To Deceive Guys – Run Away If You Hear #5 by awa(m): 4:28am On Feb 15, 2017
Is so annoying how they even garnish the lies as if Lair Mohammed is their Biological father

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies Lagos Girls Tell To Deceive Guys – Run Away If You Hear #5 by searchng4love: 4:42am On Feb 15, 2017
Hmmmm OP you forgot the last minute cancellation when they know that the guy must hit the punny if they show...#noexcuse that's a common thing with Nairaland ladies I learnt

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies Lagos Girls Tell To Deceive Guys – Run Away If You Hear #5 by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 15, 2017
Maybe we should all marry Enugu girls or Ibadan girls. . . Since "Lagos girls" don't possess any positive trait... angry cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies Lagos Girls Tell To Deceive Guys – Run Away If You Hear #5 by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 15, 2017
numba 5&6 ar hit, dat every lagos guy must relate wit.
Re: Top 10 Lies Lagos Girls Tell To Deceive Guys – Run Away If You Hear #5 by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 15, 2017
Lolz, while here in abuja girls are paying guys, if only you've big cassava

(1) (Reply)

Are We Not Judging People When We Accuse Them Of Being Judgemental? / Breaking News-gas Explosion Hits Ghana. Watch Video / Join Us Now At Spectrum Phones Community On Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.