Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,308 members, 7,900,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Why The Protest Is Another Fraud. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Protest Is Another Fraud. (704 Views)

The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE / Ndigbo: This Protest Is Not In Your Interest / Calling A Nationwide Protest: Is Nigeria Mature For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Protest Is Another Fraud. by Jarchi(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2017
Aint joining no protest, I told you guys then that the world dont revolve around PDP nor APC, but no it seems you've found a messiah in him that lays uncertain enjoying or otherwise his holiday in the far nation that colonized us. If you youth cant form an organized political party to kick out them old cabals can you pls stop complaining you just making news for the print and media houses and that's distraction from the country's problem. C'mon, developed countries protest against bad policies, you protesting against bad leaders instead of manning up to your problem to solve it. We pray for food why food sits lazy in it's raw form in the kitchen. I cant be fooled twice, am wise enough to see the truth and solution together, dont be a victim of another fraud. Team do the right thing, anyway i support it but it's not the right thing to do, they are already coming with another fraud come 2019 and we innocent citizen like always will be duped.
Re: Why The Protest Is Another Fraud. by Jarchi(m): 9:57am On Jan 30, 2017
Abeg shey i lie?
Re: Why The Protest Is Another Fraud. by Blaqsuqar: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2017
Jarchi:
Aint joining no protest, I told you guys then that the world dont revolve around PDP nor APC, but no it seems you've found a messiah in him that lays uncertain enjoying or otherwise his holiday in the far nation that colonized us. If you youth cant form an organized political party to kick out them old cabals can you pls stop complaining you just making news for the print and media houses and that's distraction from the country's problem. C'mon, developed countries protest against bad policies, you protesting against bad leaders instead of manning up to your problem to solve it. We pray for food why food sits lazy in it's raw form in the kitchen. I cant be fooled twice, am wise enough to see the truth and solution together, dont be a victim of another fraud. Team do the right thing, anyway i support it but it's not the right thing to do, they are already coming with another fraud come 2019 and we innocent citizen like always will be duped.
How do u go about creating and registering a party?how do u get the support of the youth of diff background and experience?the unemployed and employed,the urban and ruraal dwellers,the educated and illiterates,the "ipob" , "arewa" and "afonja" of diff ethnicity,culture and religions,the peasant farmers,traders,market women,street hawkers,students of tertiary institutions,graduates and drop outs,white collar,grey collar and no collar workers?everyone affected by govt policies has to be involved directly or indirectly, any idea how to go about all these?

1 Like

Re: Why The Protest Is Another Fraud. by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2017
Attention seeker. Now u have it !

Oya bounce
Re: Why The Protest Is Another Fraud. by Jarchi(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
Blaqsuqar:

How do u go about creating and registering a party?how do u get the support of the youth of diff background and experience?the unemployed and employed,the urban and ruraal dwellers,the educated and illiterates,the "ipob" , "arewa" and "afonja" of diff ethnicity,culture and religions,the peasant farmers,traders,market women,street hawkers,students of tertiary institutions,graduates and drop outs,white collar,grey collar and no collar workers?everyone affected by govt policies has to be involved directly or indirectly, any idea how to go about all these?
how do we run student union, who started this mega protest, how do we still keep voting for the mega parties?
You only need like minds, others will join but dont forget both the good and the bad would join,it becomes your task to groom the bad and add more task for the good. This protest just didnt boom,it started somewhere.
Re: Why The Protest Is Another Fraud. by Jarchi(m): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
Attention seeker. Now u have it !
Oya bounce
i wish my comment for you was allowed.

(1) (Reply)

#istandwithseyilaw Feb, 6th Protest Trending / Lai Mohammed: "I Have Not Spoken To Anyone On Buhari's Return" / Which Items On The List Of 41 Banned Items Would U Want The FG To Unban?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.