Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,905 members, 7,942,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

To The VIRGINS!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The VIRGINS!!! (2732 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The VIRGINS!!! by Onogueks(m): 5:55am On Jan 31, 2017
Why exactly are you a virgin. 1. lack of opportunity. 2. fear of unwanted pregnancy or std. 3. because God frowns at premarital sex.
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 31, 2017
This discussion is over flogged. Yet the FAQ keep recurring on cyber space.

Well,

1. I wouldn't link virginity to lack opportunity. Why?
As a man, even without a substantial relationship, he could engage in sexual activities with a total stranger, I guess that's why we have commercial sex workers. You don't need to fall in love to get laid.

As a lady, if the intention to have sex grow stronger, she can always cultivate the habit of meeting all manner of guys. I mean fuckboys are all over, meeting them shouldn't be an issue.

2. Unwanted pregnancy or STD isn't an issue. Why?

With the advent Condoms and contraceptive pills, I don't see how a guy/girl wouldn't have sex if that's top of her priority list.

3. Fear of God.
To me having sex with the right person whether in or outside a marriage is justified. Take for instance, after meeting your right match, things got tensed during the relationship and sexual relations were inevitable due to their love for each other. Eventually, they got married and live a happy life after.

All your point are flawed

Virginity is relative. It is totally a choice not dependent on any factor.

2 Likes

Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by minexpo(m): 6:32am On Jan 31, 2017
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by makydebbie(f): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2017
TheSlyone2:
This discussion is over flogged. Yet the FAQ keep recurring on cyber space.

Well,

1. I wouldn't link virginity to lack opportunity. Why?
As a man, even without a substantial relationship, he could engage in sexual activities with a total stranger, I guess that's why we have commercial sex workers. You don't need to fall in love to get laid.

As a lady, if the intention to have sex grow stronger, she can always cultivate the habit of meeting all manner of guys. I mean fuckboys are all over, meeting them shouldn't be an issue.

2. Unwanted pregnancy or STD isn't an issue. Why?

With the advent Condoms and contraceptive pills, I don't see how a guy/girl wouldn't have sex if that's top of her priority list.

3. Fear of God.
To me having sex with the right person whether in or outside a marriage is justified. Take for instance, after meeting your right match, things got tensed during the relationship and sexual relations were inevitable due to their love for each other. Eventually, they got married and live a happy life after.

All your point are flawed

Virginity is relative. It is totally a choice not dependent on any factor.
That's fornication and its a sin. It can't be justified. Self control is key. When the bible talks about things like stealing, killing, you'll see things like avoid temptation. But when its talking about pre marital sex, its says flee .

What I'm saying is, the bible knows what you stated up there that's why you should completely avoid things that will make you fornicate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:

That's fornication and its a sin. It can't be justified. Self control is key. When the bible talks about things like stealing, killing, you'll see things like avoid temptation. But when its talking about pre marital sex, its says flee .

What I'm saying is, the bible knows what you stated up there that's why you should completely avoid things that will make you fornicate.
Well said dee,

Goodmorning
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by makydebbie(f): 7:07am On Jan 31, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Well said dee,

Goodmorning
Good morning, hope you slept well?
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Good morning, hope you slept well?
Very well.

I love how you took your time to clarify things up there.

Thumbs up
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by makydebbie(f): 7:27am On Jan 31, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Very well.

I love how you took your time to clarify things up there.

Thumbs up
Thank you smiley
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Thank you smiley
Aiit ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2017

Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by jonaifame22(m): 7:46am On Jan 31, 2017
Okay this is for the virgins, it doesn't concern me I wish I cld contribute, but sadly I've been defiled by daughters of eve, so I'll pass.
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2017
Being a virgin does not define what values one will portray tomorrow. A virgin wife can easily turn a cheat will little influence when compared with a woman with sexual experience. A woman who is virgin because of her spiritual conscience is likely the true virgin. These ones that protect hymen and romance like sharon stone are not virgins because they only need a good liar to tell them what they want to hear and they give it all.
Truth is, if one can keep it till marriage, it has its benefits.

1 Like

Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
I don't know if I'm the only one that believes there is more to virginity apart from the above listed points.
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by bigDickson(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
1. Impotency for guys
2. Low libido for ladies

To me those are d ultimate reasons
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by Jodha(f): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmm mm.....
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by nursennenny(f): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
If only ppl will learn that virginity is by choice
*Do I have sexual urge like others? -of course I do,even more than most ppl but my dear ,there is something called self discipline.
*Did you just mention lack of opportunity? Dude like seriously? Anyway am sure you re joking.I get more opportunities than you can think of ,so don't go there.
*unwanted pregnancy or STI's? No no no,am a nurse and can easily handle those.so this point is off.
* Fear of God-good point tho,what is sacred should be kept sacred.
Finally am 21 and proudly a virgin.I keep male friends,I party,I have fun(sex isn't the only fun).
Am not gay ,in a relationship I offer my prayers,advice,teaching,treatment among other things and not Sex.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by firstking01(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:

Hmmm, no wonder ghana has too many prophetsgrin...I know one samuel tutu, he's a major prophet...he's visited my church like twice in ph...you should know him??
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by makydebbie(f): 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
firstking01:
Hmmm, no wonder ghana has too many prophetsgrin...I know one samuel tutu, he's a major prophet...he's visited my church like twice in ph...you should know him??
Lol I'm just hearing his name for the first time.
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by firstking01(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol I'm just hearing his name for the first time.
That man can preach and prophesy sha...you now in nigeria??
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by makydebbie(f): 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
firstking01:
That man can preach and prophesy sha...you now in nigeria??
Lol there are lotta fakes here tho, one has to be careful. I'm not in nigeria yet.
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by firstking01(m): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol there are lotta fakes here tho, one has to be careful. I'm not in nigeria yet.
Thought you in nigeria pending what you told me the last time on whatsapp...and btw, is that your sis or friend on your dp cos that absolutely ain't you??
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by makydebbie(f): 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
firstking01:
Thought you in nigeria pending what you told me the last time on whatsapp...and btw, is that your sis or friend on your dp cos that absolutely ain't you??
Lol I'm not, what makes you so sure that ain't me?

Cos its only few people that has seen my full pic.
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by Tomandy: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by firstking01(m): 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol I'm not, what makes you so sure that ain't me?

Cos its only few people that has seen my full pic.
And you think i'm not one of them?, or ain't you deborah againgrin??
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by jmoore(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lack of opportunity
Sex is very cheap these days, it is cheaper than satchet water. One can easliy get hooked up with a partner for sex without even spending a dime. For those that spend, from what I have heard some prostitutes charge as low as 500 naira. Therefore being a virgin can never be atrributed to lack of opportunity.

According to my principle, I see such opportunity as a foolish opportunity. Only married folks got conjugal rights.

Fear of God I am Christian, therefore I have been immersed in the word of God. Fortunately for me I imbibed Christian principles at a very tender age. That have kept me in line so far. This is just my lifestyle, and I doubt there is any lifestyle better than it.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by makydebbie(f): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
firstking01:
And you think i'm not one of them?, or ain't you deborah againgrin??
Lol, iffa heargrin

I hardly upload my pic on watsapp sef
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by firstking01(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, iffa heargrin

I hardly upload my pic on watsapp sef
You unconciously uploaded your full pix once on whatsapp, forgottengrin?
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by makydebbie(f): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
firstking01:
You unconciously uploaded your full pix once on whatsapp, forgottengrin?
I uploaded my full pic on watsapp for the first time last week and it didn't stay long on my profile.
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by firstking01(m): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I uploaded my full pic on watsapp for the first time last week and it didn't stay long on my profile.
You did that when i used to have your first whatsapp no.....
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by makydebbie(f): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
firstking01:
You did that when i used to have your first whatsapp no.....
If you say so...
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by SalomonKane: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
nursennenny:
If only ppl will learn that virginity is by choice
*Do I have sexual urge like others? -of course I do,even more than most ppl but my dear ,there is something called self discipline.
*Did you just mention lack of opportunity? Dude like seriously? Anyway am sure you re joking.I get more opportunities than you can think of ,so don't go there.
*unwanted pregnancy or STI's? No no no,am a nurse and can easily handle those.so this point is off.
* Fear of God-good point tho,what is sacred should be kept sacred.
Finally am 21 and proudly a virgin.I keep male friends,I party,I have fun(sex isn't the only fun).
Am not gay ,in a relationship I offer my prayers,advice,teaching,treatment among other things and not Sex.
I hope you know it's also by choice to keep this bit of info to yourself? So, if you couldn't and decided to share it, I wonder why you didn't also share your virginity? Oh yea, you decide what to share. So, permit me to share with you that this bit of info isn't by choice, it's a compulsive disorder for people like you who like to choose what to shove in people's faces.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This #45K Part Time Biz Income Okay For You Monthly ? If Yes ..... / My Thing Will Be Doing Like Ijebu Garri And Be Rising Whenever I Hold Her Hands / Signs Your Partner Is Satisfied In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.