Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,364 members, 7,971,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:16 AM

To The VIRGINS!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The VIRGINS!!! (2744 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by SalomonKane: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
jmoore:
Lack of opportunity
Sex is very cheap these days, it is cheaper than satchet water. One can easliy get hooked up with a partner for sex without even spending a dime. For those that spend, from what I have heard some prostitutes charge as low as 500 naira. Therefore being a virgin can never be atrributed to lack of opportunity.

According to my principle, I see such opportunity as a foolish opportunity. Only married folks got conjugal rights.

Fear of God I am Christian, therefore I have been immersed in the word of God. Fortunately for me I imbibed Christian principles at a very tender age. That have kept me in line so far. This is just my lifestyle, and I doubt there is any lifestyle better than it.

According to who?
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by nursennenny(f): 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
SalomonKane:
I hope you know it's also by choice to keep this bit of info to yourself? So, if you couldn't and decided to share it, I wonder why you didn't also share your virginity? Oh yea, you decide what to share. So, permit me to share with you that this bit of info isn't by choice, it's a compulsive disorder for people like you who like to choose what to shove in people's faces.
Hmmm So I can't comment my own opinion anymore. A pity common sense is really not common. Respecting other people's opinion will make life a lot easier for you.
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by SalomonKane: 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
nursennenny:
Hmmm So I can't comment my own opinion anymore. A pity common sense is really not common. Respecting other people's opinion will make life a lot easier for you.
Of course, and you respecting others will make life a whole lot easier for you also.

Then again, those who usually say "common sense isn't common" are the ones who more often than not show they have no common sense at all.

1 Like

Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by nursennenny(f): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
SalomonKane:
Of course, and you respecting others will make life a whole lot easier for you also.

Then again, those who usually say "come sense isn't common" are the ones who more often than not show they have no common sense at all.
hahahahahahhahahaha you see,reasons why condoms are made,They won't listen
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by SalomonKane: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
nursennenny:
hahahahahahhahahaha you see,reasons why condoms are made,They won't listen
Hehehehe reason why not everyone with a brain use it.

For someone shouting about virginity and advocating the use of condoms, you really lack common sense. tongue

1 Like

Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by nursennenny(f): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
SalomonKane:
Hehehehe reason why not everyone with a brain use it.

For someone shouting about virginity and advocating the use of condoms, you really lack common sense. tongue
You know wat dude?sorry we started all these,we re way too old for this.No hard feelings tho.
Re: To The VIRGINS!!! by SalomonKane: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
nursennenny:
You know wat dude?sorry we started all these,we re way too old for this.No hard feelings tho.
We're? Learn to speak for yourself. tongue

Bye bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) / Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni / Man Fondles Breasts, Tricks Teenager Into Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.