Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,657 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:01 PM

Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. (21509 Views)

I Sweat A Lot / Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably like a Goat / Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by ModeEbo(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2017
Reduce ur intake of salt and eat fruits mostly dan food
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2017
nabegibeg:

when you touch water does it triggers it?

No it doesn't
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by elliot777: 10:37am On Feb 01, 2017
sonofLuci:
Good morning nairalanders.

I have this problem of sweating profusely for long now, i easily sweat and I sweat real bad, a slight change in room temperature I start sweating, I cant even go out when it's hot cause it's embarrassing you walking and you the only sweating, even in evenings I still sweat, I am tired of this, it's just embarrassing, just imagine talking to someone and you wiping sweat of your face almost every second.
I cant wear one shirt twice cause of sweat, I have to always wash my stuffs everyday cause I totally hate any form of smell, this is just frustrating.

#argggh

Please help me nairalanders what can be done?

I had the same problem bro, its called hyperhydrosis, the best cure is a roll on called driclor, you can google it and see if they sell it where you are and if not ask any of your friends in England to get you some, it works like a miracle, you just apply it last thing at night after a shower before going to sleep to your hands and armpits or even your feet, i wouldnt recommend the face but if the room is really cool you can apply a little to your forehead, you would feel a slight sting after the first couple of applications but would stop shortly after, in any case thats only a small price to pay for the joy of overcoming the sweatiness embarassment.

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by aragon4realz(m): 10:37am On Feb 01, 2017
you sweat cos you don't exercise
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by nabegibeg: 10:38am On Feb 01, 2017
sonofLuci:

No it doesn't

I experience similar situation with you but i have learnt to control and manage it. stay in coll and Air conditioned environment. if you can see a dermatologist pls do

i tried using a medication and the outcome was dreadful until someone told me it is natural i shld not harm myself any further
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by nabegibeg: 10:41am On Feb 01, 2017
elliot777:

I had the same problem bro, its called hyperhydrosis, the best cure is a roll on called driclor, you can google it and see if they sell it where you are and if not ask any of your friends in England to get you some, it works like a miracle, you just apply it last thing at night after a shower before going to sleep to your hands and armpits or even your feet, i wouldnt recommend the face but if the room is really cool you can apply a little to your forehead, you would feel a slight sting after the first couple of applications but would stop shortly after, in any case thats only a small price to pay for the joy of overcoming the sweatiness embarassment.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4812832_driclor_jpeg0f649760cefda60a9e8a5b65091f3d46

have you considered any side effect

i tried it before with this medication it will scratch you all over die and after a while you will start sweating again

dont mind his definition of slight sting. You wont be able to sleep at night it will scratch you till morning you go hate yourself
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Emekaflatt: 10:43am On Feb 01, 2017
thyroid gland failure.
seek medical assistance ASAP.. it can lead to total system collapse
best of luck
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by ozoebuka1(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2017
Tbillz:
Pray Harder! You ve reached trekking kilometer limit! U need a car of your own bro!
Bro you are damn funny..

1 Like

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by MATEX30: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2017
Go to any winners chapel church, and partake of the communion, you will be set free, its not a normal condition, you need the supernatural touch of God.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Egunje: 10:45am On Feb 01, 2017
SO MANY HEALTH ISSUES CAN CAUSE INCREASED SWEATING. CASES LIKE (GRAVES DISEASE,HYPERTYRODISM) IF U ARE LOOSING WEIGHT SEE UR DOCTOR FOR A THS TEST. ,
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by sababa: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2017
maybe u dey think abt ur mmm money everytym
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by richeeyo(m): 10:52am On Feb 01, 2017
Drastically reduce your salt intake or if possible just avoid salt for 3days and observe any reduction in your sweet level
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by bot101(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Sorry, i don't talk to kids

See the adult talking like an arrogant spoilt brat. Learn to not be so myopic when on a public forum. Your post was very annoying, just so you know.
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by joinnow: 10:56am On Feb 01, 2017
NotOfThis:
Your thyroid. Get your thyroid checked.
Correct
Also check for TB
Do you drink water too much and unirate less

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by MayhorE(m): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2017
where is the pics to confirm

you can be using Goya oil
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Alphasoar(m): 11:01am On Feb 01, 2017
lielbree:
Same here Bro. Bath twice a day and you a good deodorant and antiperspirant after your bath.

NEVER wear shirts one than once. Try also using always pad on the armpit area of your shirts to absorb sweat.

You should be fine with these tips.

Good luck.

You are a good wickeder!
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2017
Go for a test bro, hyperthyroidism can make someone sweat like hell
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Evidence1000(m): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2017
Different people with their different problems[color=#006600]
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by UjSizzle(f): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2017
sonofLuci:

St. Ives body lotion, I only use it at night just to mosturize my skin before going to bed, I don't rub cream during the day...
If you don't have dry skin, stop using moisturizers. A regular body lotion with easy absorption is enough.
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Lexusgs430: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2017
sonofLuci:

Can I find one in hospital?

Yes, a proper hospital. Not a mushroom hospital outfit......
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Mikeparlo12(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2017
Apply deodorants at the best time. "Most of these will work best at night," The active ingredient has to go down into the sweat duct and clog it. If you apply it in the morning, when sweat volume is typically higher, it washes off.
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by tredax66(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2017
Badt guyt
grin grin grin

Tbillz:
Pray Harder! You ve reached trekking kilometer limit! U need a car of your own bro!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Bebson007(m): 11:20am On Feb 01, 2017
The fact is that you are suffering from internal heat..... if you want to Battle it with drugs it will cost you fortune.
I will suggest you go for this my suggestion lol.
get vinegar leave as much as possible put them in a bottle, then use a white or local gin to mix it. after two days start taking a short morning and night until it finishes.
NB:it's going to be very bitter ooooo!
its also good for those who doesn't last long on bed.
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Bebson007(m): 11:26am On Feb 01, 2017
The fact is that you are suffering from internal heat..... if you want to Battle it with drugs it will cost you fortune. I will suggest you go for this my suggestion lol. get vinegar leave as much as possible put them in a bottle, then use a white or local gin to mix it. after two days start taking a short morning and night until it finishes. NB:it's going to be very bitter ooooo! its also good for those who doesn't last long on bed. whatsapp 08137212941

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by attainable99: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2017
you probably may have HIV, go and get tested.
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Klington: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2017
U are doing overheating grin
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by addikt(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2017
sonofLuci:

Chai cry

Lol, you're sorry for me or what ??....it's no joke, I'm sweating right now , it never dries .....
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by Sodijan(m): 11:42am On Feb 01, 2017
Reduce d quantity of salt in ur food
Re: Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. by opey112(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2017
Adonis7:

I swear, I wish i was like you

Me I black normally, if I kon sweat like goat finish
Naso I go kon be like baba suwe

I hate it mhen... Can't go out without hand towel

That's why harmattan is my best weather

grin grin grin

This guy, you funny die grin grin

Op dem say shey you put bank loan inside MMM??

#Adonis7HasSpoken
I can't just stop laughing... this guy is damn funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Menace And Side Effects Of Dexamethasone Tablets. Mawu Mawu / Yuda Hairgrowth Spray For Baldness, Hairloss And Beard Growth / United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.