Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,644 members, 7,948,453 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Facebook User Joins 2face's Protest With The Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook User Joins 2face's Protest With The Photo (606 Views)

Bayelsa Workers Protest With Coffin Against Governor Dickson (Photos) / IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos / "I Stand With Buhari" Protest To Hold Alongside 2face's Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Joins 2face's Protest With The Photo by VeniJu: 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
As seen on a friend's wall, she lamented the pain in the land. And gave her support to Music Icon, Innocent Idibia, ''2face's'' led protest..
This is getting more interesting as many Nigerians are voicing their support.
#istandwith2baba.
#bringagoodchange.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Joins 2face's Protest With The Photo by BLACKCHARGER(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
So you are still using blackberry

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Joins 2face's Protest With The Photo by VeniJu: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
So you are still using blackberry

No. I'm using Redberrytongue
Re: Facebook User Joins 2face's Protest With The Photo by greatgod2012(f): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
I really don't know why the presidency and PMB's allies are not comfortable with the protest, after all, it's a peaceful protest!

Or are they afraid of their failure, since they're not proud of any success since they assumed office almost two years ago.

Well, as for me......, our voice must be heard, enough is enough!
#istandwithtuface

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Joins 2face's Protest With The Photo by ufuosman(m): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
Buhari betray the trust majority of naija has towards him. This nation is getting worst everyday, may God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians... Reject The Cabal! / Oshiomole's Ministerial Hopes Dashed As Buhari Battles Illness / Breaking:what Buhari Told Those That Came To Welcome Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.