Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,647 members, 7,889,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:00 PM

Secondary School Dating Right Or Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Dating Right Or Wrong (2362 Views)

Poll: is it wrong or right to start dating in secondary

right: 50% (5 votes)
wrong: 10% (1 vote)
both: 20% (2 votes)
it depends: 20% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Rules In Dating Right / Is Online Dating Right? / Double Dating - Right or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Dating Right Or Wrong by AyilaraH(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2009
guys is it proper for a secondary school student to start dating.
Re: Secondary School Dating Right Or Wrong by Janet101(f): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2009
wrong
Re: Secondary School Dating Right Or Wrong by AyilaraH(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2009
why is it wrong.
Re: Secondary School Dating Right Or Wrong by HarryPotter1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2009
@poster you should hve added a poll 2 know how many peeps started darting in sec.school.
as for me i dont see anything wrong wit it cos i started dating wen i was in S S 2.so?
Re: Secondary School Dating Right Or Wrong by stanleychi: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2009
it depend on the group that is involve
Re: Secondary School Dating Right Or Wrong by AyilaraH(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2009
can ss1 student with the age of like 14 and 15 start dating like ss2 and ss3 student.
Re: Secondary School Dating Right Or Wrong by mamagee3(f): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2009
Wrong! tongue
Re: Secondary School Dating Right Or Wrong by frank317: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2009
it is right,
it is inevitable, it must be accepted and the child cautioned and guided.
Re: Secondary School Dating Right Or Wrong by omega25red(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2009
i dont see a problem with it but you have to realize that after secondary school you should end it because if he/she goes to a different school uni they will definately hook up with someone else
Re: Secondary School Dating Right Or Wrong by Godmother(f): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
To me its wrong cos at that point what would be the reason for going into the relationship
Re: Secondary School Dating Right Or Wrong by Dclique(m): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2009
Its good to start learning at a young age. Na sec. sch i open eye. I made mistakes then which i can't make now.
Re: Secondary School Dating Right Or Wrong by frank317: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2009
Godmother:

To me its wrong cos at that point what would be the reason for going into the relationship

have you ever heard of the phrase "Intimacy vs isolation"

this is the next stage in life after "identity vs identity crises, described by social psychologists that must occur in every ones life.

according to them, a teenager that has succccesfully gone through the stage of identity discovery must seek to be intimate with the opposite sex.

most child who have unsessfuly under gone this stage, suffer from identity confusion, hence tend to be isolated

dating in secondary is very healthy for any child, only that the child must not be neglected because o his/her inexperience
Re: Secondary School Dating Right Or Wrong by foyeks2001(f): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2009
wrong

(1) (Reply)

Can Christian Nigerian Men Have Several Wives? / Do You Think It Is A Good Idea To Hang Out With More Beautiful Girls Than You? / My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.