Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:55 AM

My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids (2362 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 01, 2011
88!
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by slimyem: 6:52am On Dec 01, 2011
oh,thank God you have clarity now and i just hope you are ready to move on too.shi.t happens babe but you gotta learn to deal with it.cheers!
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by tellwisdom: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]Now you can continue your yanshin with him at ease wink wink[/size]
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:35am On Dec 01, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=14pt]Now you can continue your yanshin with him at ease wink wink[/size]

Dudes like you get on my freaking nerves! Like seriously? Was that really necessary?

@Poster

I'm glad you got clarity now. I commend you for actually sitting down and talking to his wife. . . that shows a lot of maturity from you two. I hope you learn from this and try to move on. . .
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2011
ThoniaSlim:

Dudes like you get on my freaking nerves! Like seriously? Was that really necessary?

@Poster

I'm glad you got clarity now. I commend you for actually sitting down and talking to his wife. . . that shows a lot of maturity from you two. I hope you learn from this and try to move on. . .

its not easy though but I'd move on. Deep inside Im happy i got clarity, i m glad. thanks 4 ur kind words.
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by mobf: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:47am On Dec 01, 2011
madambini:

its not easy though but I'd move on. Deep inside Im happy i got clarity, i m glad. thanks 4 your kind words.

You welcome. smiley
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by cynthiafred67(f): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2011
Thank God u out before it was too late. I just hope u learn from this and try to move on with ur life.
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by sugardaddy1(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2011
@OP
The guy must be stu.p.id. to have denied his family just to bleep a lady. What the mess. is your toto made of to warrant such? And why do you have to go all the way to meeting his wife? You were lucky your met a matured woman in her.

For your information, matured dudes don't lie to bleep any fuc.cking sh.it. We put all our cards on the table and it's left for you to make up your mind. It's either a yes or no. Okay?
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by toyemz(f): 8:57am On Dec 01, 2011
@poster
yoo made a mistake and you rectified it
I am so proud of you
thank you for this story and for lifting yourself out of that pit
but pls if and when the spineless lying doctor comes crawling back to you
pls and pls forget a heavy slap on his face
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2011
toyemz:

@poster
yoo made a mistake and you rectified it
I am so proud of you
thank you for this story and for lifting yourself out of that pit
but pls if and when the spineless lying doctor comes crawling back to you
pls and pls forget a heavy slap on his face

You wicked sha but I for do the same
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by Atreides(f): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2011
He actually cursed himself?

He said he would die on the road if he had children?

That man is a bloody dangerous mofo. He's the kind that would swear with the lives of his children even though he knew he was lying.

Not only is he a cheat and a liar,he is DANGEROUS.
For him to have cursed himself with his own mouth over something he knew he was lying about? What won't he be able to do?

You've had a lucky escape,deari.
You might not feel very happy about it right now,but i have a feeling that someday you'll look back at this and say THANK YOU,lord!
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2011
$ugarda
ddy:

@OP
The guy must be stu.p.id. to have denied his family just to bleep a lady. What the mess. is your toto made of to warrant such? And why do you have to go all the way to meeting his wife? You were lucky your met a matured woman in her.

For your information, matured dudes don't lie to bleep any fuc.cking sh.it. We put all our cards on the table and it's left for you to make up your mind. It's either a yes or no. Okay?

thank God u used the word matured. Apparently he wasnt one.  

Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by Goldieluks: 9:11am On Dec 01, 2011
I barely have the patient to read long stories,but I don't know how I managed to get thru yours. Nice write up I must say. Now that you have found out the truth about the liar,babe I think its time you move on. Goodluck in finding a man ,a more better one at that.
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 01, 2011
Atreides:

He actually cursed himself?

He said he would die on the road if he had children?

That man is a bloody dangerous mofo. He's the kind that would swear with the lives of his children even though he knew he was lying.

Not only is he a cheat and a liar,he is DANGEROUS.
For him to have cursed himself with his own mouth over something he knew he was lying about? What won't he be able to do?

You've had a lucky escape,deari.
You might not feel very happy about it right now,but i have a feeling that someday you'll look back at this and say THANK YOU,lord!

im thanking God right about now.
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by sugardaddy1(m): 9:15am On Dec 01, 2011
madambini:

He 'bragged' being a doctor, a consultant, which I found questionable because he didn't look like a doctor. Fast forward some months later, we started dating.

@OP
You're here pretending as if you wouldn't have allowed the bleeping if you knew he was married at the onset. When he told you he was a Doctor and you had your doubts, did you find out if he was saying the the truth before jumping on top of his di.ck?
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2011
i know its the guys that will come here and crucify me, afterall thats what they do regularly, both married and unmarried. But to disappoint you men, I'm not looking for your sorry or lousy comments.
I'm writing for my sisters out there who have been in a situation like this who feel what I'm going through and also for other women not to fall victim like I did.
So if you really wanna hate, go jump off inside Lagos Lagoon.
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by obowunmi(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2011
@ OP: what sort of conversation did you go having with his wife? What did you say? What did she say? What did the dialogue entail ? Be sure to go for HIV test because I'm surprised she didn't pour hot water on you ?
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2011
obowunmi:

@ OP: what sort of conversation did you go having with his wife? What did you say? What did she say? What did the dialogue entail ? Be sure to go for HIV test because I'm surprised she didn't pour hot water on you ?

I know my status. Thank you.
I was also scared she was going to pour hot water on me or chase me with a kitchen knife. But she surprised me and had a chat with me.
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by Exponental(m): 9:37am On Dec 01, 2011
Upgraded:
Boyfriend to Sugardaddy.
(hope he is not stingy shaaa) n if he is, BACKSPACE asap!
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by Atreides(f): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2011
madambini:

im thanking God right about now.

wink

I guess the moral of the story here is "go with your gut"

If something doesn't feel right,most times it isnt.

If you have misgivings about a person right from the beginning,or if something just doesn't feel right about them,then do your research and clear those misgivings as best as you can.

If you were wrong,then there's no harm done and you can continue moving forward.
If you were right,you'll end up sparing yourself a lot of trouble/pain/whatever.

Bottomline-don't ignore your instincts.

1 Like

Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by bekay911(f): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2011
Exponental:

Upgraded:
Boyfriend to Sugardaddy.
(hope he is not stingy shaaa) n if he is, BACKSPACE asap!
grin
@ op neva ignore ur instincts, and also men with shady characters cant be trusted. A man dat swears esp with his family's name esp wit his children and curses is a debacle and fiasco to manhood.
ThankGod his wife is more matured dan him. Wonder wat she is doing wif such a philanderous dude. Lucky u
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2011
@op am glad and happy for you,it would have been worst, but some guys are jst full of it, they are ready to go any lenght to get what they want. I really hope you also learnt from this (cos i did), and thank God too.
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by sugardaddy1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2011
@OP & Floxyluv

You both haven't met the trendy sugardaddies -young, handsome and rich. And always ready to disclose their marital status as "married" from the very onset.
When you eventually do, you will swear never to have anything to do with your single boyfriends who can't even buy you N200 recharge card.
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@OP & Floxyluv

You both haven't met the trendy sugardaddies -young, handsome and rich. And always ready to disclose their marital status as "married" from the very onset.
When you eventually do, you will swear never to have anything to do with your single boyfriends who can't even buy you N200 recharge card.

Are you in this category of "sugardaddies"?
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by bonga60(f): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2011
i feel for you poster that is one difficult situation you are in and it seems you are handling it very well as most ladies have said try to move on we are all learning man never fail to amaze us smiley smiley Be strong, you sound like a brave lady so hats off to you. it may take time as you must have loved this man but time is a healer all the best to you my dear. i feel sorry for the wife as she will wake up one day and realise she is a mug poor women
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by lurkee(f): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2011
@ the OP, take heart dearie. You have lots of courage because some people will suspect and not want to dig in order to not find out the truth so they can keep pretending all is well. The story tocuhed me because my best friend went through something similiar. Her bf had impregnated someone else that she knew and he denied it was his till my friend found out they had gotten married. Gosh the wickedness of some people is unbelieveable!  angry

The wicked man still calls and wants to be 'friends'  angry angry angry

Anyway thanks for sharing and I will always keep a look out for deceiving men. God help us all  embarassed
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by sugardaddy1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2011
madambini:

Are you in this category of "sugardaddies"?
My handle speaks volume for itself. Please take note of the $ sign, it isn't there for fun kiss
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by toyemz(f): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^^

are you trying to get to America?

is that what it means>!
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by sugardaddy1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2011
toyemz:

^^^^

are you trying to get to America?

is that what it means>!
I leave that for you to figure out.
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by toyemz(f): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^

I leave that for you to figure out.

did that long ago
answer's a big yes!
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by jaybee3(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2011
What help do you need since you've finally managed to receive the clarity you've been seeking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nothing Kills Romance Like Marriage. / She Was Charmed Into Marriage.spell Breaks After 7 Years / Desperate Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.