Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,695 members, 7,889,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:59 AM

My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids (2363 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by tellwisdom: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2011
Dudes like you get on my freaking nerves! Like seriously? Was that really necessary?

Like it was not a good advise undecided undecided
Re: My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids by Ranoscky(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2011
jay bee:

What help do you need since you've finally managed to receive the clarity you've been seeking
My broda, daz sumtyn I v been tryin to figure out. And, believe u me, the akpako stil goes on.

Op, better stil, take D matter to "Maury" and find out if your bf is really D biological father to his 2kids. U geh luck say d wyf no uz 'akodo' pursue u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~ / HOW TO MAKE LOVE TO A WOMAN / VOTE For Mr Romancelander 2015 (daviyjones Inec Chairman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.