Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension (69346 Views)

Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension / Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status / Senate Need Not Sit To Approve Buhari’s Vacation Extension – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by edibless0(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dead president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by smark61: 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Papasmal:
lol....vacation is bae

cheesy cheesy dis got me laughing....vacation is really bae
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by mmsen: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Buhari really is Yar'adua II.

All the lies, inaction and subterfuge can't fool the people.

Even if he is currently dead it's evident that he's on the cusp.

I just hope that when he passes his useless supporters leave the rest of us in peace.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by neweraomo: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
axeman2:
BUHARI DIED SINCE LAST WEEK BUT THEY ARE HIDING HIS CORPS.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by makoota: 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
If he is still alive, APC should have given us convincing proof of that to Nigerians. But its like as a party, they are calm all these while.

Either that he is critically ill that he cannot pilot the affairs of the nation or that he is dead.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by henryhemon(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
axeman2:

He is a Muslim you can't hide his corpse stop being naive and sensel**s.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Kingso23: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
That man is dead period!
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by ipreach: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
God is watching

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by engrchykae(m): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is good.

From most of the comments.

Nigerians are really praying the President to get well and come back home.

Beats my imagination,why some people will just be praying that another Human should die. Do people even realize it is not always greener on the other side?do you know how the Government or Economy will be if another person steps in?

President Buhari,we expect you back home soon,both in good health and in good spirit.
ur problem is simply a general problem called INERTIA,the reluctance to move or stop.inertia have kept many from achieving their potentials.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by ddippset(m): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Mehn, that cockerel is winning with a wide margin.
same way Jonathan won with a wide margin on the internet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by bubu2019: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is good.

Beats my imagination,why some people will just be praying that another Human should die. Do people even realize it is not always greener on the other side?do you know how the Government or Economy will be if another person steps in?

President Buhari,we expect you back home soon,both in good health and in good spirit.
you expect him back very soon not the whole nigeria,as for me if its his time to die.....RIP

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by VeniJu: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is good.

Guy, even Nursery school pupils these days can't be decieved with bubble gum again.
I don't wish anyone dead as we all will surely die, but the thing is that, Buhari is Officially dead. They're just trying to cover up. But you know what? You can't hide a corpse for long because when the stench odour starts flowing like the Atlantic, everyone will get to know.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
now that the president is sure there is no good medical service in his country, can he see the reason why naira is naira and dollar is dollar? They fly when they are sick, thank God who still heal us in Nigeria and kill them over there. If they don't make Nigeria better, the cry of the masses will continue to hurt them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Kingso23: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
henryhemon:

and what religious denomination does yaradua whose copse was hidden for six months belong

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by oweman: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
If am to advise him i will say the vacation be extended by 7 more days so that those who might wish to de of Hyperion can do so peacefully especially with r the latest info by OBJ the the ibos s wish him dead 12 times during us tenure !
Those biafrogs are all demons and am severing all relationship with them from today !
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by bangging(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
[quote author=HungerBAD post=53448403]This is good.

President Buhari,we expect you back home soon,both in good health and in good spirit.[/quote. He should die coz he as kill and detain people unlawfully...I voted for him too...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by vncntluv(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
I am sure Buhari was aware of his health issues but still contested. I think that's not fair.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by VeniJu: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
axeman2:

I know that too... And i think it's a disgrace to Islam as they bury their bereaved almost immediately. Same thing happened durin Yar'Adua's time

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by somehowpenis(m): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
He should just off or be offed , nobody gives a rat azz..
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Temptee101(m): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Is appointed onto a man to die once after which judgement. Even dead or alive God must surely judge him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by gfullmoon(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Reuben Abati Ghost Mode Activated
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by nan1: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Wishing you quickly recovery Mr president but the presidency should learn to say the truth
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by ephi123(f): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
ddippset:
same way Jonathan won with a wide margin on the internet.

That's a huge lie! I vividly remember the number of likes pro-Buhari comments and votes used to get on NL during the election period. Buhari had immense goodwill from Nigerians which he has squandered. No point trying to sugar coat the truth.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by bangging(m): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
henryhemon:

the will bring another person corpse like the did to yaradua...yaradua was burried in saudi not in nigeria...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Yeligray(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
We deserve to know if the president z well or nt stop hidding it we hv d ryt to knw. I grew in d getto so i sure do knw when sum1 z lieing tell us d swt truth.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by lexy2014: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
boriswole:
Abeg, Nigeria is so difficult to lead, All the major faiths teach that we should be considerate of our neighbors particularly the sick.

Our culture also teaches consideration to people in their time of weakness.

We pray and wish Mr President well even as he recuperates. This is a time for calm.

Just as we've had that sick colleague or family member of ours gone or down for a few weeks and we've had them in our thoughts, so have we chosen to have Mr. President in our thoughts.

This is even so as there's no vacuum created by his recuperative trip. since he has handed over to the Acting President, Professor Osinbajo. Let's get back to being humane and kind.
like someone rightly noted,did buhari or any of his staff say or acknowledge that he is sick?so y pray 4 recuperation for someone who didn't say he is sick
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by prolove22(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
ANYBODY THAT WANT MY PRESIDENT TO DIE,THAT PERSON PRESIDENT WILL DIE

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Temptee101(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
vncntluv:
I am sure Buhari was aware of his health issues but still contested. I think that's not fair.....
Yes, i strongly think he should be arrested whether dead, in coma or on his sick bed for genocide by unleashing his Fulani kinsmen on us, for famine he brought upon our land, for being certificateless etc

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by ekobami: 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
For those wishing another man "death", how will you feel if Someone else is praying and wishing for your untimely death?

I believe the idiots wishing a leader death because of what they don't actually know haven't tasted leadership in there life before and don't know what it is to lead "people"

The so called leaders of tommorrow wishes their leader death.
How pathetic ...
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Buhari dying like mmm

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by figment232(m): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
henryhemon:

didn't they hide yaraduas corpse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) / Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister / Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.