Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension (69351 Views)

Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension / Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status / Senate Need Not Sit To Approve Buhari’s Vacation Extension – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Temysteve(m): 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Abdulazeez007:

old man, i see why your problem aroused, its in you!
#It'sInYou!!! Dats peak milk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by DonCortino: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rett0:
#BuhariMustSpeak

Please let's all use our #tag on all platforms demanding Buhari speak to his Citizens. Something is seriously wrong. We have to wake up as youths.

Enough damage has been done already.

Abi, a 1min speech will douse all this tension

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by lytech1(m): 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Abdulazeez007:
old man, i see why your problem aroused, its in you!
problem? Try face you studies for now.

You were been fed by ur parent,so you know nothing about nigeria situation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Babaken(m): 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Is not my wish for the president to die now but even if he die now he didn't die Young.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by DonCortino: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
AntiWailer:
Why cant he extend ?

That is how you know most youths went to school but school did not find way through them.

In a standard organization, even an entry level officer is entitled to Vacation Days, Medical Leave days etc

No crime when u are on vacation, you discover that you are not feeling fine and decide to write to your office to extend it.

He has handed over power to Osinbajo and Osinbajo is officially recognized as the acting President.

What exactly is the big deal ?

The big deal is that they should stop lying to nigerians! They aint stupid as u think

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
You the climb plane the fly anyhow why eye no go turn you!
Abeg make them package agbo go pass am.

Anyway: Quick recovery but make e no be yar'adua style or Katsina state style oo.
Both from katsina
Both were ruling
Both travelled for medical check up
Both had a vacation extension
Both were covered and information about their health hidden seriously.
We have tonthink the impossibilities as well because he's our President and we demand to know his health status.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Temysteve:
march go where?? Na boys brigade u dey or Royal sheaperd
get lost Stephen
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by lytech1(m): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
AntiWailer:
Why cant he extend ?

That is how you know most youths went to school but school did not find way through them.

In a standard organization, even an entry level officer is entitled to Vacation Days, Medical Leave days etc

No crime when u are on vacation, you discover that you are not feeling fine and decide to write to your office to extend it.

He has handed over power to Osinbajo and Osinbajo is officially recognized as the acting President.

What exactly is the big deal ?
the big deal is: he should atleast speak to nigerians to prove he is still alive

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
erico2k2:

You calling people uneducated just check your Bushman English **

Please can you show me anywhere in comment where it says uneducated or illiterate?

if i slap you ehn.. grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Temysteve(m): 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
get lost Stephen
baba i no lost @ll, i dey my house gallant..
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
DonCortino:

The big deal is that they should stop lying to nigerians! They aint stupid as u think
And the person doesn't eben have sense to note that something is wrong
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by mvem(m): 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
VeniJu:

I know that too... And i think it's a disgrace to Islam as they bury their bereaved almost immediately. Same thing happened durin Yar'Adua's time
...the jews do thesame....infact its just culture that makes yours different not religion
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Temysteve(m): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
get lost Stephen
but to be candid, d protest just need to go on, we tired of these political instability, poor state of infrastructure, lack of maintenance, masses suffering, hardship etc. Revolution is the only way
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Abdulazeez007(m): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
lytech1:

problem?
Try face you studies for now.

You were been fed by ur parent,so you know nothing about nigeria situation.
ehen, yu want to be claiming daddy, lol you better switch to nairaland.com/deadskulls
help gt a job, studied met engineering.......
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by berrystunn(m): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
Buhari... Step down and get well soon.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by robosky02(m): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
no wahala we are waiting...........

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by bakila: 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
erico2k2:

And some people here are staying silent
Just imagine how blinded they all became all of a suden . MayB the change has full current
He is doing his best to make us patronize what we produce. To develop what we have. If you want to get the best medical treatment, please tell me if you will go to LUTH or UK.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by aalangel(f): 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
The point is that African leaders and their advisors should learn from the Western world. They tell you the President is ill or dead. What's all these secrecy for? There's no transparency in governance.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by lammygloooooooo(m): 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigeria in a one way traffic, we are all mumu, all of us are like cows be directed by a fulani, anything we are told to do we do, anything direction we are told to go we go, anything we are served to eat we eat, I seriously weak for this country.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by call4shola(m): 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
prolove22:
ANYBODY THAT WANT MY PRESIDENT TO DIE,THAT PERSON PRESIDENT WILL DIE
this got me laughing hard...
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by nelsonebby(m): 12:02am On Feb 06, 2017
lytech1:
We Nigerians are willing to give you 2yrs extention.

Your presence is of no use.

Bt i suspect this man is dead
he's not dead.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by wristbangle: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2017
engrchykae:
ur problem is simply a general problem called INERTIA,the reluctance to move or stop.inertia have kept many from achieving their potentials.

U are weekend bro gringrin

Na wao! People get bad mouth sha

prolove22:
ANYBODY THAT WANT MY PRESIDENT TO DIE,THAT PERSON PRESIDENT WILL DIE

U no well! gringrin
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by OgbeniSamm(m): 12:09am On Feb 06, 2017
Papasmal:
lol....vacation is bae
lolz
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:17am On Feb 06, 2017
Temysteve:
but to be candid, d protest just need to go on, we tired of these political instability, poor state of infrastructure, lack of maintenance, masses suffering, hardship etc. Revolution is the only way
now you're speaking my language lol. Something must be done to Atleast prepare better future for next generation

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by lammygloooooooo(m): 12:18am On Feb 06, 2017
See this by femi desina

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by lammygloooooooo(m): 12:19am On Feb 06, 2017
U see what am saying 4 month extention. Yar adua 2nd
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by stanwizzy(m): 12:25am On Feb 06, 2017
Come and finish wat u started b4 u die o
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by 1miccza: 12:34am On Feb 06, 2017
#buharimustspeaktoNigerians
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Apoztl3(m): 12:35am On Feb 06, 2017
Lanre4uonly:
It is now becoming worrisome with the unspecified number of days. It is well.
What is well?
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by successincentiv(m): 12:39am On Feb 06, 2017
Seriously i am very tired of this government
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Antoeni(m): 12:45am On Feb 06, 2017
[1/28, 10:37] Pastor Olawuni: Matters arising from the ASO Villa...

The Cabal are pushing for the nomination of Bukola Saraki, the current Senate President, as Vice President, as a condition for Osinbajo to ascend to the Presidency, in case Buhari becomes incapacitated, or worse to govern. Same thing they did with Sambo, and Jonathan, after a similar scenario 8 years ago, when President Yar Adua was on his death bed.

The problem here is, according to my sources, VP Osinbajo is very reluctant, even to a point of uncomfortable, working with Saraki, a man he considered to be corrupt, but unqualified, to be Vice President.

According to one source, Mr Osinbajo does not want someone with a case at the EFCC. And if he insists on this, the Cabal, may find an alternative in Mallam El Rufai, the current governor of Kaduna State. He has emerged in the last 48 hours to be a major player among inside the Cabal.

Olusegun Obasanjo, in an interview a moment ago, have asked Vice President Osinbajo, to look South East, or the Middle Belt, for a new Vice President. An advice that may not go down well with the Cabal inside the APC. Events are moving fast inside Aso Rock. The Press are being kept away, for now. There are reports of a small group gathering near Bola Tinubu's house in Asokoro. What they are doing, is anybody's guess. Meanwhile, political negotiations at Aso-Rock continues.....stay tuned..
[1/28, 10:38] Pastor Olawuni: PROPHECIES ON NIGERIA from the book NIGERIA IN PROPHECY published by prophet Chima Orih in 2001 (1)The church in Nigeria shall wage more spiritual warfare than ever recorded in the history.(2)Most churches will be burnt in the core North and middle belt. The Church in middle belt will be so much united and will fight and resist their enemies with their blood.(3) God's people in Nigeria shall be united in oneness through persecutions and tribulations that shall come upon the church in Nigeria. (4)The church in Nigeria will be directly involved in placing leaders in Nigeria. Some pastors shall participate in the running of the affairs of the nation. (5)The kingdom of the North shall be divided into two, the middle belt and the upper north. This shall be the beginning of the fall of north as well as the fall of Islam in Nigeria. For no man shall be able to heal the wound.
[1/28, 10:38] Pastor Olawuni: The fall of the north shall bring to naught the domination of Islam over Nigeria, spiritually her wall has been broken down and politically, their grip of power in Nigeria is over. (7)There shall be more troubles in the years ahead in the North, there will be killings and fightings but at the end there will be peace In the land for God shall use the Federal government to stop the crisis. (coolThe Spirit of the God says expressly, comfort comfort my people in the middle belt for the slavery is over, their God has risen to fight for them. Let them be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
[1/28, 10:38] Pastor Olawuni: (9)We are about to witness the great fight of Islam and its fall. However for the Church in Nigeria the Spirit of God calls us to arise, carryout warfare against the spirit of bond woman. (10)God is going to bring to nought the council of the foolish. Fear not people of God. The plans to Islamize Nigeria shall be brought to nothing by God's people rising all over Nigeria in the Spirit against the powers behind it. (11)The church in Nigeria must rise up like Moses in authority to be use by God to judge Pharaoh and Islam in Africa.(12)In years ahead, Satan shall be on RAMPAGE IN NIGERIA to fight his last Battle over who is in control like hell turned loose as if the devil will win but God through the church in the power of the Holy Spirit will defeat the devil.
[1/28, 10:39] Pastor Olawuni: 2017 prophetic insight on the Church in Nigeria by Chima Joshua Orih

(1). The Spirit of God took me to Exodus 14:13-16 ,and said to me tell the Church in Nigeria fear not the persecution in your land only remember how I used Moses to judge Pharaoh when my people cried onto me.(2) Fear not what you are suffering,stand still and see my salvation repent of your sins and judge your Pharaoh. (3) He took me to Daniel 4&5 and said remind the Church that I dethroned Nebuchadnezzar and his son king Belshazzar who drank from the golden vessels that were brought from the house of God at Jerusalem. (4);The Spirit of God again took me to Acts12: 1-24 and said remind the Church in Nigeria how I judged King Herod who persecuted the Church and how he died a shameful death.
[1/28, 10:39] Pastor Olawuni: (1) What the church in Nigeria (CAN) need to do is to mobilize the church all over Nigeria to carryout spiritual warfare on a daily basis and enlighten Christians all over Nigeria politically towards 2019. (2)Exercise spiritual authority over the powers of darkness, the spirit of jihad and over the wicked rulers in Nigeria. (3)The Church must not fear the present government with their plans rather the church should say no to any other Muslim President come 2019.(4)The church in Nigeria should pass judgement on the present pharaoh of Nigeria as Moses judged the pharaoh of Egypt. (5)The Church must produce the next Nigeria
President come 2019 from the South East or middle belt.(6) The Church in Nigeria should not fear the plans of the present government to Islamize Nigeria rather should prophesy against it on daily basis. Na Tony
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 06, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is good.

From most of the comments.

Nigerians are really praying the President to get well and come back home.

Beats my imagination,why some people will just be praying that another Human should die.

Do people even realize it is not always greener on the other side?do you know how the Government or Economy will be if another person steps in?

President Buhari,we expect you back home soon,both in good health and in good spirit.
IF THE MAN SUDDENLY SHOWS UP AT ANY TIME IN NIGERIA, SOME PEOPLE WILL HANG THEMSELVES, AND IF HE DOES NOT SHOW UP SOME PEOPLE WILL STILL HANG THEMSELVES

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) / Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister / Esther Uzoma Dies After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.