Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,188 members, 7,880,705 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos (19799 Views)

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. / Buhari Approved The Release Of National Stadium, Surulere To Lagos State / Armed Police Stage Terror Drill In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by olayiwolar1(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2017
I was here.........
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by berrystunn(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2017
lilytender:

We are not ready to sacrifice 3 million of our brethren to the gods the way Ojukwu sacrificed 3 million Ibos to Ogun the Yoruba god of iron and guns. Thereafter, Ojukwu fled to Ivory Coast to suck Ivorien nippples. If your life is meaningless like your fellow brethren, jump to the streets and sacrifice yourself to the god of iron, Nigerian Police Force is ready to send you to hell.

How old are you udene
Hardship will locate you, stay with you all the days of your life now and forevermore.. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by femijay8271(m): 8:25am On Feb 06, 2017
Omo na true oooo while inside d BRT bus passing through d stadium, come see Nigerian Policemen with guns but I don't know their main mission mayb for d protest to hold and go successfully or not to see anybody to protest.
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by darknetcom: 8:26am On Feb 06, 2017
lilytender:

We are not ready to sacrifice 3 million of our brethren to the gods the way Ojukwu sacrificed 3 million Ibos to Ogun the Yoruba god of iron and guns. Thereafter, Ojukwu fled to Ivory Coast to suck Ivorien nippples. If your life is meaningless like your fellow brethren, jump to the streets and sacrifice yourself to the god of iron, Nigerian Police Force is ready to send you to hell.

ivorian nippless.. grin..
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by emerged01(m): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2017
Na wa o! Na real wa. Nigerians don hear am. God bless Jonathan.
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by netflicks(m): 8:28am On Feb 06, 2017
No freedom of speech! I wonder which type of democracy be dis? May be military or police system of govt will best describe this.. ..its really a shame.
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by darknetcom: 8:29am On Feb 06, 2017
emerged01:
Na wa o! Na real wa. Nigerians don hear am. God bless Jonathan.

thunda fire jonathan...
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by darknetcom: 8:30am On Feb 06, 2017
am staying at home..screw wahala..
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by darknetcom: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2017
princestars:

YOU CANNOT BRING DOWN OUR HIGH SPIRIT. FOR THE RECORDS WE ARE NOT PROTESTING FOR ANY ENTERTAINER. WE ARE PROTESTING FOR NIGERIA, THE POOR MASSES AND THE FUTURE OF THIS NATION

why are you shouting??..relax jor and stay at home..

wetin concern you with trouble?..

facts:..

1.nobody finds it necessry to first ask the goverment for permision to hold a protest..the protest is practicaly illegal..

2.who them epp??..i should support them to import every rubbish to nigeria?,?..

3.i dont want to be playing the fool in front of police officers that are already nervous and awaiting anybody to attack them anytime..

4.some criminals will use the opportunity to create chaos..no thank you..

5.a entertainer is the organizer.??..2what?,?..
stvpid bleached basstard can go jump off a tower for all i care...
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2017
i stand with ipob, they are fearless before their enemies. kudos to ipob. Nigerian are cowards not Biafrans
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by annayawchee: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2017
lilytender:

Oh shut Up, your mouth stinks..... Is this the only excuse you've got? Shame
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by darknetcom: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2017
annayawchee:
Oh shut Up, your mouth stinks..... Is this the only excuse you've got? Shame

nna..go protest for us na...

we are cowards..thx.. wink
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by BodyKiss(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2017
ejosh4:
Its been a long time have come across a fool like you. You think if som1 dies today it will change d ways things are in d country...If u like risk ur life because of a protest....Its your family and friends who wud bear d pain...If u are in doubt ask IPOB matyrs...RISK YOUR LIFE AND U JUST WASTED D PLAN AND PURPOSE WHY U CAME INTO THE WORLD

You're too myopic to see beyond your nose. You need to educate yourself on the impact of protests.

Ask yourself, if protest is as useless as you think, why is the government doing so much to stop it from happening?
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by annayawchee: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2017
when the police and soldiers shot protesters then you all will cheer them Up and encourage them to kill more.. Oh karma, you are a bitchh........ Go and protest na, cowards
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by annayawchee: 8:49am On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:

nna..go protest for us na...

we are cowards..thx.. wink
am not a pro-nigerian, so i don't give a fuc.k about your protest
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by BodyKiss(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:
let the drama begin... grin..

me?..am staying at home till tomorrow.. grin

i dont want to die.. grin..

a stray bullet dont care who it hits...

no thank you.. grin.

make una go hug trees...

i should get my self killed because of a radio broadcaster and a entertainer??...tufiakwa..'spits'... cheesy

If you want to be a coward, please by all means do, stop trying to dissuade people who want to do what is right.
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by darknetcom: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2017
annayawchee:
when the police and soldiers shot protesters then you all will cheer them Up and encourage them to kill more.. Oh karma, you are a bitchh........ Go and protest na, cowards

your reason for the protest is not clear...

why are you protesting??..

because of high prices..??..

now we know why things got banned..

una were importing everything and killing our local businesses..

alot of our traditional local businesses gave up because of una...

the people will catch up soon...its not easy to build back something that was destroyed...

i am not going to help una to go back to before 2015..
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by Iamwrath: 8:55am On Feb 06, 2017
annayawchee:
show Us what you got nigerian lovers..... Ipob was not scared of soldiers threat nor bullet.... Are U guys that scared of death??

And that's what differentiates flatheadinos from Yoruba

A man who works must chop, also great warriors live to fight another, we are not asking for another country, we are asking for better lives, so why would any reasonable person fight for something good and not live to benefit from it?

That's just plain stupid

The war is on,
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by darknetcom: 8:55am On Feb 06, 2017
BodyKiss:

If you want to be a coward, please by all means do, stop trying to dissuade people who want to do what is right.

i have the same rights as you to dissuade people..

you people with una petty small import businesses..

we know the people that want to protest..

dont blame me because i have better arguments than you...

i say stay at home and avoid unnecessry trouble..

i will go protest because 2pak said so..thunda fire ram..
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2017
this is just suppression and oppression, the govt doesnt want people to speak out against their ineptitude. Na una kuku vote them in so suck it up.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by darknetcom: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2017
annayawchee:
am not a pro-nigerian, so i don't give a fuc.k about your protest

you are nigerian wheather you like it or not... grin..

kpele...sorry.. tongue
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by Osama10(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by annayawchee: 9:07am On Feb 06, 2017
Iamwrath:

And that's what differentiates flatheadinos from Yoruba

A man who works must chop, also great warriors live to fight another, we are not asking for another country, we are asking for better lives, so why would any reasonable person fight for something good and not live to benefit from it?

That's just plain stupid

The war is on,
go and protest for the better life na, what's stopping you? The bullets abi baton wey dem go take reset your skull?
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by darknetcom: 9:08am On Feb 06, 2017
i have bring out my electro shocker just in case..

anybody that come near my compound uninvited with rubbish protest will be electro-shocked!!!.. ..

i already warned all my friends to dont come near my place today...or else...

thunda fire una protest...
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by annayawchee: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:

you are nigerian wheather you like it or not... grin..
kpele...sorry.. tongue
angry motigbo
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by Ohamzee: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2017
brunofarad:
Ghen ghen
ghen ghen ashishi carry kpomo
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by Iamwrath: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2017
annayawchee:
go and protest for the better life na, what's stopping you? The bullets abi baton wey dem go take reset your skull?

Put your reasoning cap on your head not your yansh

I said if government stops this protest, with use of force or threat of killings then reasonable people shouldn't go and protest, it's better to live to fight another day
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by darknetcom: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2017
annayawchee:
angry motigbo

first you are igbo,then biafran,then nigerian...

nobody has problem with you been first a biafran then a nigerian...

the first two is important..

i have no problem with that...

i am first urhobo,then nigerian...
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by annayawchee: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2017
Iamwrath:

Put your reasoning cap on your head not your yansh

I said if government stops this protest, with use of force or threat of killings then reasonable people shouldn't go and protest, it's better to live to fight another day
when is that another day?? U never even fight talk more of fighting another day
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by sweerychick(f): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2017
donmixc:
let police treat them like they treat Igbos

cowards cheesy grin
you call IPOB folks cowards I think Nigerians are the bigger cowards. Look at 2face upon all the hopes he raised yet he chickened out at the last minute undecided
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by annayawchee: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:

first you are igbo,then biafran,then nigerian...

nobody has problem with you been first a biafran then a nigerian...

the first two is important..

i have no problem with that...

i am first urhobo,then nigerian...
i am first igbo, then a biafran.... U fit hug transformer
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by darknetcom: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2017
annayawchee:
i am first igbo, then a biafran.... U fit hug transformer

then nigerian,then african,then eartling... grin..
you co2 sniffer..

enjoy.. grin.its not that bad... grin..

thats why i like igbo girls...you can talk with them over anything and anything... cheesy grin kiss..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele / Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ / Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.