Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:54 AM

Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos (19798 Views)

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. / Buhari Approved The Release Of National Stadium, Surulere To Lagos State / Armed Police Stage Terror Drill In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by annayawchee: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:

then nigerian,then african... grin..

enjoy.. grin.its not that bad... grin..
angry
darknetcom:

then nigerian,then african... grin..

enjoy.. grin.its not that bad... grin..
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by darknetcom: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2017
annayawchee:
angry

grin..ohh my..

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by annayawchee: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:

grin..ohh my..
join your folks on the street and defend tgat flag
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by darknetcom: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2017
annayawchee:
join your folks on the street and defend tgat flag

girl..i dont want to die..

our police are too nervous now..

and i am someone that can not shvt up..

they will shoot me first!!...no,thank you...
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by annayawchee: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:

girl..i dont want to die..

our police are too nervous now..

and i am someone that can not shvt up..

they will shoot me first!!...no,thank you...
and you are one of those that cheer the police and soldiers up when they kill ipob members ba?
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by darknetcom: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2017
annayawchee:
and you are one of those that cheer the police and soldiers up when they kill ipob members ba?

when did i ever cheer them for killing anybody..

from what i know from the internet security agents were killed first...

thats why i never parcipate in any type of protest..
criminals can hijack your protest quick..
the police will blame the protesters for the death of their comrades and shoot back!!..

this is what happend with the ipob protest from the start..

you think criminals give a fvck about biafra??..
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by annayawchee: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:

when did i ever cheer them for killing anybody..

from what i know from the internet security agents were killed first...

thats why i never parcipate in any type of protest..
criminals can hijack your protest quick..
the police will blame the protesters for the death of their comrades and shoot back!!..

this is what happend with the ipob protest from the start..

you think criminals give a fvck about biafra??..

Lol..... I witnessed one protest in onitsha, the police started the shooting..... Have a great day
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by darknetcom: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2017
annayawchee:
Lol..... I witnessed one protest in onitsha, the police started the shooting..... Have a great day

you too...you too...
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by glossy6(f): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2017
Despite the police presence, the protest is on. I just passed them at the Stadium

Two batches moving in opposite directions with Sowore fully on ground .

Guys keep it up
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by Obdk: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2017
I'm with dss on this. . Shoot all the miscreants..

You can't vote bubu and turn your back on him after warnings from wailers... Very disloyal
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by undisputedgbola(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2017
annayawchee:
show Us what you got nigerian lovers..... Ipob was not scared of soldiers threat nor bullet.... Are U guys that scared of death??

Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by emerged01(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2017
annayawchee:
show Us what you got nigerian lovers..... Ipob was not scared of soldiers threat nor bullet.... Are U guys that scared of death??

Na only person wey get two lives no go fear bullet. All the ipod wey die, go ask their families how dem feel.
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
annayawchee:
They are fighting for a course different from yours now, so they should to respond like you.
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
lofty900:
Shame on Buhari, if any innocent civilian dies today, it's on him and his croonies
Plenty have died before now, he cares less.
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
donmixc:
let police treat them like they treat Igbos

coward afonjas cheesy grin
They are wiser than you & your brothers,they can't fall victims.
Re: Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
darknetcom:
let the drama begin... grin..

me?..am staying at home till tomorrow.. grin

i dont want to die.. grin..

a stray bullet dont care who it hits...

no thank you.. grin.

make una go hug trees...

i should get my self killed because of a radio broadcaster and a entertainer??...tufiakwa..'spits'... cheesy
May you live long for been wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike / Osun Decides: PDP Speaks On Adeleke Withdrawing From Governorship Race / F-SARS Arrests Godwin Obode For Withholding N18.5m Meant For Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.