Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,832 members, 7,933,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:45 PM

Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) (47911 Views)

The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Vorpal:

I believe the Awujale speaks for every Ijebu person, and has stated that we do not share the same ancestry with Oduduwa hence, we are Yoruba not of Oodua. However, that does not break any hegemony but ensuring mutual respect by not insulting peoples history.

If you must know, I don't even speak the Ijebu dialect but Yoruba. Does that make me less Yoruba and more Ijebu.
Good. We've heard you
Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
AreaFada2:

My brother, the thing surprises me. I am of dual Yoruba/Edo culture. And thousands of us are in Edo like that.

Now, from growing up, I met people who were over 100 years old. People born around 1875/1880.

The consistent version I heard was that Ile-Ife actually means "I have escaped into safety". Which it means if pronounced in Benin language. Of course I cannot say for sure if that was the origin of it.

I have volunteered in the past to pay for 10 people from Benin & Ife Royal families to take a genetic test in the best world class lab available.

To see the genetic link and which ancestry is which. And challenge others who come here to argue to also put their money where their mouth is.
I won't be surprised if Yorubas and Binis are genetically related. Our history is too intertwined for it not to be so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
scholes0:

I sincerely apologize to Any Edos who may have been offended by that comment from me.
Are you Edo?
Nope I am Yoruba. But of course I know bini ppl who celebrate the Yoruba culture as much as I celebrate theirs. One needs to be careful on this site, there are lots of impostors here claiming to be what their not just to start e-tribal wars. Hence i do not bliv that guy is edo. The fact simply remains that d Yorubas and Edos are historical linked and some online rascals won't change that fact.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by scholes0(m): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Statsocial:

Nope I am Yoruba. But of course I know bini ppl who celebrate the Yoruba culture as much as I celebrate theirs. One needs to be careful on this site, there are lots of impostors here claiming to be what their not just to start e-tribal wars. Hence i do not bliv that guy is edo. The fact simply remains that d Yorubas and Edos are historical linked and some online rascals won't change that fact.

It seems you haven't come across some "Virulent" Binis before.
Some of them hate Yoruba ehn.....
Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
O0ni:

First emboldened: Ijebu as a whole but what happened to Ijebu Ife, Ijebu Iremo, Sagamu, Isara etc. in your list?
Predictable.
As per Ijebu ife,the history surrounding that place is unclear.Concerning Ijebu Remo which Shagamu is its head. After the war in which the ijebus helped ife defeated the owus, the warriors who returned to ijebu settled at present day shagamu more like a military outpost. During the reign of a certain awujale the shagamu part became a lucrative trading route and then the remos demanded for a crown from the ooni of ife as opposed to go and ask from the awujale. Which later angered the awujale and there was a face off which the british help quell.Mind you,the akarigbo at that time was summoned to the awujales palace which he obliged. After he was granted the crown, the awujale had a quarrel with the british over that same trading route in which the british out of spite annexed ikorodu to lagos and made the akarigbo independent from the awujale. Further down the road an akarigbo at one time went back to the awujale and ask that they settle the rift and come back into the ijebu fold. That was granted,down the line another akarigbo came and claimed that the; previous akarigbo did that of his own accord and not of the interest of remos. Further down the line,awolowo who was of remo by ikenne went to the ooni to verify if the ijebus was of oodua and you can guess what the ooni told him. Understandably for a man who wanted to be president,his ambition was at the forefront. Wonder why the words of the akaribgo was not enough to confide in.You can then understand why the remos chose a different account of their history. But it harms no one but themselves as history has proven.

Second emboldened: If Ooni was going to visit Obalufe, a king that is a stone throw away from him, that is how the chant is continuously recited. If he is going to his own ancestral compound in Ife, that is how the chant must be recited. It has nothing to do with anything, it is the requisite. He himself cannot say no to it.

We are aware that, as stated prior, only 8 thrones were founded by Oduduwa's offsprings. What you should keep in mind is that everything that embodies the Yoruba identity: socio - political & socio - cultural began with Oduduwa & his sons which then spread to other places. This is why Oduduwa is a rallying point for all Yoruba crowns either founded by his sons, founded by Ife citizens or founded by regular hunters from Oyo, or foundd by a soldier appointed to a barrack like Ede.

So, what gives again?

Oduduwa is a rallying point for crowns founded by Oodua and not other Yoruba identities. But if you by must to say Oodua and Yoruba are one and the same,then Ijebus are not Yorubas ny your own definition and would rather not identify with it. So to you am very well not yoruba but ijebu.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by scholes0(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Vorpal:

I believe the Awujale speaks for every Ijebu person, and has stated that we do not share the same ancestry with Oduduwa hence, we are Yoruba not of Oodua. However, that does not break any hegemony but ensuring mutual respect by not insulting peoples history.

If you must know, I don't even speak the Ijebu dialect but Yoruba. Does that make me less Yoruba and more Ijebu.

So, it is easier for you to believe that your ancestors came from Sudan and Saudi Arabia instead.
Oduduwa or not, Obanta is from Ife, our cradle.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Vorpal:

Predictable.
As per Ijebu ife,the history surrounding that place is unclear.Concerning Ijebu Remo which Shagamu is its head. After the war in which the ijebus helped ife defeated the owus, the warriors who returned to ijebu settled at present day shagamu more like a military outpost. During the reign of a certain awujale the shagamu part became a lucrative trading route and then the remos demanded for a crown from the ooni of ife as opposed to go and ask from yhe awujale. Which later angered the awujale and there was a face off which the british held quelled. Mind you,the akarigbo at that time was summoned to the awujales palace which he obliged. After he was granted the crown, the awujale had a quarrel with the british over that same trading route in which the british out of spite annexed ikorodu to lagos and made the akarigbo independent from the awujale. Further down the road an akarigbo at one time went back to the awujale and ask that they settle the rift and come back into the ijebu fold. That was granted,down the line another akarigbo came and claimed that the; previous akarigbo did that of his own accord and not of the interest of remos. Further down the line,awolowo who was of remo by ikenne went to the ooni to verify if the ijebus was of oodua and you can guess what the ooni told him. Understandably for a man who wanted to be president,his ambition was at the forefront. Wonder why the words of the akaribgo was not enough to confide in.You can then understand why the remos chose a different account of their history. But it harms no one but themselves has history as proven.

Second emboldened: If Ooni was going to visit Obalufe, a king that is a stone throw away from him, that is how the chant is continuously recited. If he is going to his own ancestral compound in Ife, that is how the chant must be recited. It has nothing to do with anything, it is the requisite. He himself cannot say no to it.

We are aware that, as stated prior, only 8 thrones were founded by Oduduwa's offsprings. What you should keep in mind is that everything that embodies the Yoruba identity: socio - political & socio - cultural began with Oduduwa & his sons which then spread to other places. This is why Oduduwa is a rallying point for all Yoruba crowns either founded by his sons, founded by Ife citizens or founded by regular hunters from Oyo, or foundd by a soldier appointed to a barrack like Ede.

So, what gives again?

Oduduwa is a rallying point for crowns founded by Oodua and not other Yoruba identities. But if you by must to say Oodua and Yoruba are one and the same,then Ijebus are not Yorubas ny your own definition and would rather not identify with it. So to you am very well not yoruba but ijebu.

Thank you.

Delusion grin

Are Obatala, Ifa, Esu Ogun, Osun & other deities followed & propitiated in Ijebu as it is done in Ife?

Is the Ebi family system practised in Ijebu?

Is Ogboni existing in Ijebu?

Are the days of the week in Ijebu traditionally 5 with market days spread across?

I can go on and on but if the answers to the above are yes then I am sorry, you are Oduduwa and Yoruba. All those systems and more spread from/began in Ife and under Oduduwa's monarchy.

What exactly is peculiar to Ijebu that exclude it from Yoruba?

I'll be waiting grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
scholes0:

So, it is easier for you to believe that your ancestors came from Sudan and Saudi Arabia instead.
Oduduwa or not, Obanta is from Ife, our cradle.
Your cradle not our ancestry.

I don't know about saudi arabia tho,but of sudan in which facts have been proven to eatablish the veracity of that claim. The circumscion of males only, the tribal marks,the trumpet used at the coronation an oral account that was also paaa down to me even by my father and those before me. These were men who couldnt read a map but knew a place called Waddai and Sudan.

Do you know the present place called Waddai is now in Chad territory but once was part of Sudan in time past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Statsocial:

I won't be surprised if Yorubas and Binis are genetically related. Our history is too intertwined for it not to be so

No, it is not.

It is very clear cut.

Our business with Bini is their post-Ogiso crown.

Bini has a very clear cut history.

We in Ife have ours.

Besides, two groups were said to have left Ife after Oduduwa passed - one went on to be the Idanre group, the other went on to move into Bini.
The Idanre group had Oduduwa's paraphenerlia while the Bini group mounted several attacke to take it which sent the Idanre group up the mountains.

They have some history with Idanre group as well.

They have some with Lagos.

They have some with Owo

Some war history with Ekiti

That's where it stops.

There's nothing interrwined.

We exaggerate this Bini connection and overemphasise our ties that gives them a false sense of being sought for. Like every Oduduwa's child starting from the Orangin Ile-Ila down to Oranmiyan have rooms in the Ife palace till tomorrow; we preserve the one shared by Osile, Bini & Oyo if ever their king wants to come home or stop over but that is where it stops.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by scholes0(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Vorpal:

Your cradle not our ancestry.

I don't know about saudi arabia tho,but of sudan in which facts have been proven to eatablish the veracity of that claim. The circumscion of males only, the tribal marks,the trumpet used at the coronation an oral account that was also paaa down to me even by my father and those before me. These were men who couldnt read a map but knew a place called Waddai and Sudan.

Do you know the present place called Waddai is now in Chad territory but once was part of Sudan in time past.

circumcision, tribal marks? Oh pls.
That trumpet you guyz use is as a result of islamic influence from further north and nothing else.
Even that Ojude Oba festival, is very much an adaptation of a northern durbar.
Wadai is in Chad and was never for once any part of Sudan, which further uselesses the sudan claim.

Ijebu are from Sudan, but they are speaking Yoruba like hot mai-mai. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
scholes0:

That trumpet you guyz use is as a result of islamic influence from further north and nothing else.
Wadai is in Chad and was never for once any part of Sudan, which further uselesses the sudan claim.

Looool.

Deluded & confused lot, some of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
O0ni:

Delusion grin

Are Obatala, Ifa, Esu Ogun, Osun & other deities followed & propitiated in Ijebu as it is done in Ife?

Is the Ebi family system practised in Ijebu?

Is Ogboni existing in Ijebu?

Are the days of the week in Ijebu traditionally 5 with market days spread across?

I can go on and on but if the answers to the above are yes then I am sorry, you are Oduduwa and Yoruba. All those systems and more spread from/began in Ife and under Oduduwa's monarchy.

What exactly is peculiar to Ijebu that exclude it from Yoruba?

I'll be waiting grin

The ijebus praticse no such cults except for the ifa divination which i was told originally is from the ijebus from their practise of Awo. Which is why only ijebu have awo added to their names by suffix or prefix.

i believe their own form of ogboni is oshugbo.Not sure about the spellings.

But since you have sunk to diatribes, i leave you to believe what you want to believe.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
Statsocial:

Well said.
Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by scholes0(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Vorpal:

The ijebus praticse no such cults except for the ifa divination which i was told originally is from the ijebus from their practise of Awo. Which is why only ijebu have awo added to their names by suffix or prefix.

But since you have sunk to diatribes, i leave you to believe what you want to believe.

Osugbo is simply Ogboni, don't get things twisted.
The Meaning of both is "Cult of the Old/Mature", the Gbo in osuGBO and OGBOni is what means "Old" in Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by scholes0(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Vorpal:

WHO told you that Only Ijebus add "AWO" to their names, either as suffix or prefix?
This my Ijebu brother sef. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
scholes0:

You know nothing of ijebus to assume that we speak yoruba. That is a big fat lie.

Waddai was actually part of sudan if you read the history of sudan, i verified even before i believed that.

What i dont get is the obsession you ooduas have that make you want to arrogate other group of people to yourselves? The same low self esteem that made your ooni sell out abiola for how much?

So much envy and malice against their own men.

I leave you to your self entitlments.The truth never stays hidden.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
scholes0:

Osugbo is simply Ogboni, don't get things twisted.
The Meaning of both is "Cult of the Old/Mature", the Gbo in osuGBO and OGBOni is what means "Old" in Yoruba

And yet they speak same language.
Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by scholes0(m): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Vorpal:

You know nothing of ijebus to assume that we speak yoruba. That is a big fat lie.

Waddai was actually part of sudan if you read the history of sudan, i verified even before i believed that.

What i dont get is the obsession you ooduas have that make you want to arrogate other group of people to yourselves? The same low self esteem that made your ooni sell out abiola for how much?

So much envy and malice against their own men.

I leave you to your self entitlments.The truth never stays hidden.

Okay, Ijebu speak Fon mixed with a little bit of Xhosa and Italian.... Hahahahaha
There is nothing like Sudan, All of Black Africa was known as "Bilad -as-sudan" to the Arabs... "Land of the Blacks"... Even Mali here in West Africa was once known as "French "Sudan" - The present sudan was the British "Sudan- and the name stuck with their newly independent country.

Are your origins from Ife or the imaginary SUDAN? that is the point of the question
And I am not antagonizing you, i am only trying to set the records straight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by scholes0(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Vorpal:

Dont you get it, Osugbo and Ogboni are just variants of the same thing.
It is like saying:

Mo Feran re - I love You
Mo N'ife re - I love you.

The FE there is what connotes the desire/Love.
Both statements look slightly different, but are the same and same.
Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
scholes0:

Okay, Ijebu speak Fon mixed with a little bit of Xhosa and Italian.... Hahahahaha
There is nothing like Sudan, All of Black Africa was known as "Bilad -as-sudan" to the Arabs... "Land of the Blacks"... Even Mali here in West Africa was once known as "French "Sudan" - The present sudan was the British "Sudan- and the name stuck with their newly independent country.

Are your origins from Ife or the imaginary SUDAN? that is the point of the question
And I am not antagonizing you, i am only trying to set the records straight.
Help yourself out
https://www.nairaland.com/925785/ijebu-people-ancestral-hometowns-lagos
Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by scholes0(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Vorpal:

Help yourself out
https://www.nairaland.com/925785/ijebu-people-ancestral-hometowns-lagos

Oh! surprise, surprise... Another Nairaland thread..

Ife is also called Oodaye or Oodaye (Creator of the world)... Hope you know that?
Maybe that links Ife to Wadai as well... hmn! thinking hard. grin
guy, emancipate yourself before asking me to "help myself out" on a topic I have discussed and thrashed already.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by blazhykowskyi(m): 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
BornStunner1:

WHAT POPULATION DYU AV? angry

THE IJEBUS DO NOT EVEN CLAIM TO BE PART OF UR EWEDU UNION
.EVEN THE EGBAS AND ILAJES TOO

HAHAHA MONORITY GROUP CLAIMING MAJORITY...... UR LIES TOLD BY AWOLOWO IS DYING A FAST DEATH!!

unfortunately for you, Awolowo himself is Ijebu.

although I can pick something from what you wrote because I am from Owo in Ondo state. we call the Edo people Ado.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Vorpal:

See ignorance, my God.

Osugbo has the structure, embodiment and esotericism of Ogboni - the name is all semantics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
O0ni:

See ignorance, my God.

Osugbo has a the structure, embodiment and esotericism of Ogboni - the name is all semantics.

Ok bye bye.

Go and meet the Awujale and tell him he is ignorant of his ancestry. At least he is the custodian. Even the Ooni has not made it bold to say otherwise.
Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by scholes0(m): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Vorpal:

I have a strong feeling this guy is not even Yoruba.
He doesn't even understad the simplest rudiments of the language.
Cc:O0ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
O0ni:

Lol the Oba whose only relevance is due to the politicking of Lagos and whose sphere of influence is not beyond Lagos Island in practical terms?

He remain the paramount King and permanent chairman Lagos State council of Oba's.
Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by AshiwajuFoward: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
For goodness sakes I still don't get this seeming by force by fire obsession of some Yorubas on this forum to form desperate attache with Edo people Especially after one considers the level of abuse and constant assault they direct at us. Please i need someone to educate me concerning this. What value will they add to our history or territory that warrants this shameless and desperate attache nitori olorun? It just doesn't make sense to me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
opal4real:

He remain the paramount King and permanent chairman Lagos State council of Oba's.

Yes, as thought up by the colonialist and furthered by the politicking of Lagos.

We are discussing proper history here.
Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
scholes0:

I have a strong feeling this guy is not even Yoruba.
He doesn't even understad the simplest rudiments of the language.
Cc:O0ni

Lol

He said he is Ijebu and not Yoruba.

He's a troll, not a very good one at that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Vorpal:

Ok bye bye.

Go and meet the Awujale and tell him he is ignorant of his ancestry. At least he is the custodian. Even the Ooni has not made it bold to say otherwise.

So Awujale said Ifa started in Ijebu? grin

And Ogun, Esu, Obatala etc are not venerated in Ijebu cheesy

And because Ijebu use Awo as a suffix with some of their names then they started Ifa cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by ODVanguard: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Oh no. Not this overflogged and overhyped Bini link again.

Bini royal influence in Lagos starts and ends on the Lagos island, (and by extension doesn't include any other part of Lagos state as a whole). There was no conquest as some people would like to claim. Rather, the Yorubas were being 'shofishtikated' and left the Bini to do their thing while they did theirs with loyalty pledged to their kings (Idejo).

Bini's presence only lasted through the first Bini man. The two ruling houses on the Island were/are products of pure Yoruba. One of them was fathered by an Ilesa man.

It is similar to the case of Ilorin. The Fulani blood line to the throne and has long been occupied by Yoruba blood who find pleaure in forming Fulani.

I repeat for emphasis that this Bini historical link to that small part of Lagos Island (not even the entire state) is way overrated. We need to quit indulging these rabble rousers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt Unveils Statue Of First Crown King Of Lagos, King Ado (photos) by scholes0(m): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
O0ni:

So Awujale said Ifa started in Ijebu? grin

And Ogun, Esu, Obatala etc are not venerated in Ijebu cheesy

And because Ijebu use Awo as a suffix with some of their names then they started Ifa cheesy grin

Actually, I am even trying to think of popular prople with Awo in their names right now, And Awolowo is the only Remo man among them. The others are from Ekiti, Osun, Ondo Etc

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills / Masquerades Flog Girl While Boyfriend Helplessly Tries To Save Her (Video) / Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.