Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread - Sports (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread (44263 Views)

Poll: Which team will win the 2010 African Cup of Nations?

Nigeria: 46% (114 votes)
Ivory Coast: 24% (61 votes)
Ghana: 6% (15 votes)
Cameroon: 6% (17 votes)
Angola: 1% (4 votes)
Algeria: 0% (0 votes)
Egypt: 13% (34 votes)
This poll has ended

AFROBASKET2015 FINAL: Nigeria Vs. Angola 74 - 65 On 30th August 2015 / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by harmeenut: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2010
Gabon don go disturb LION WEY DEY SLEEP & na d rest of Africa go suffer am   
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
excluding me sha grin grin grin
and beside, why Lion sef dey sleep?
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by Borat1: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2010
It was just a matter of time
Beautiful goal from zambia!
nice build up. . .

RuuDie:

No shaking. . . . i still believe Cameroon - just watch, na Gabon go still ja'bo 4 dis group. Last year, Egypt wipe us 4 first game, but wetin happen? Who still play final?
Me i no worry. . . . Gabon don go disturb LION WEY DEY SLEEP & na d rest of Africa go suffer am grin grin

Seems you didnt watch the qualifiers
Gabon are a decent side, and were just pipped to world cup spot by the cameroun they just beat
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by mystikal(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2010
Beautiful goal by Mulenga.
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by mystikal(m): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2010
Tunisia equalises 1-1
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by RuuDie(m): 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2010
~Borat~:

Seems you didnt watch the qualifiers
Gabon are a decent side, and were just pipped to world cup spot by the cameroun they just beat

This things happen in football, u beat a side 1ce, 2ce. . . . . its almost certain that if u run into em consistently, something will not go ur way in 1 of d meetings. Thats just the case with Cameroon-Gabon.

If u wanna put ur money on it, am game. . . . Gabon will not make it outta dis group!
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by RuuDie(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2010
Tunisia 1-1 Zambia

Suits Cameroon just fine. . . . . now Gabon's mettle will be well and truly tested against the Tunisians!
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by freetalk1(m): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2010
i hope nigeria wins , doubtful though . check out my views on www.bomatai..com
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by dayokanu(m): 8:55am On Jan 14, 2010
The cameroun team we call rubbish would still spell Nigeria and put a Bracket and exclamation Mark
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by Emperoh(m): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2010
dayokanu:

The cameroun team we call rubbish would still spell Nigeria and put a Bracket and exclamation Mark

Everywhere is gloom anf doom. . . . .no one believes in the National Team any more
Same people we praised and cheered when they do well. . . are we not fair weather fans abi supporters?
The same Cameroun you are upholding was beaten by this same Egyptian team twice last Nations Cup in Ghana
4-2 and 1-0. . . . so whats so special about us losing? As far as am concerned, the team that played yesterday just needs some tactical changes
Which we all have been harping about and we can at elast perform above average!!

Egyptian players are no spectacular; the thing going for them is their discipline and cohession, their tactical awareness is not exactly superb!!
So abeg lets quit all these hating!!
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by HNIC(m): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2010
Emperoh:

Everywhere is gloom anf doom. . . . .no one believes in the National Team any more
Same people we praised and cheered when they do well. . . are we not fair weather fans abi supporters?
The same Cameroun you are upholding was beaten by this same Egyptian team twice last Nations Cup in Ghana
4-2 and 1-0. . . . so whats so special about us losing? As far as am concerned, the team that played yesterday just needs some tactical changes
Which we all have been harping about and we can at elast perform above average!!

Egyptian players are no spectacular; the thing going for them is their discipline and cohession, their tactical awareness is not exactly superb!!
So abeg lets quit all these hating!!

I keep telling people it's only the first match.
We've seen teams start slowly, pick up and win competitions.
Pictures only become clearer after the second round of matches.
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by lordimpaq(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2010
dayokanu:

well that can happen if we still keep playing rubbish,
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by slimshay(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2010
^^^Leave Nigerians fans, they swing harder than perverted couples.

First Amodu was crap then he was okay because has qualified us for world cup 3 times or wateva, now he is rubbish again. Dummies.

I do hold brief for amodu's tactical nous, no not at all. But as far as i am concerned we went down to a better side. Does dat mean we were nothing to write home about ourselves? That is far from the truth.

Just wait until we start performing again and all this 'reactionists' will start snging another tune.
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by slimshay(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2010
Leave Nigerian fans, they swing harder than perverted couples.

First Amodu was crap then he was okay because has qualified us for world cup 3 times or wateva, now he is rubbish again. Dummies.

I do hold brief for amodu's tactical nous, no not at all. But as far as i am concerned we went down to a better side. Does dat mean we were nothing to write home about ourselves? That is far from the truth.

Just wait until we start performing again and all this 'reactionists' will start snging another tune.
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by Emperoh(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2010
Slim

I bet thats how our live is. . . very little success give us pleasure but the moment u make an error
Those same people will turn around and rile U. . . . no one gives a hoot what was on ground or the circumstances!
Super Eagles since 94 haven't been something to reckon with which is an all round issue with every Nigerian sector.

Until someone else comes around to build a team, not even ten Wenger and Ferguson put together will win us something
At least am convinced the lads are better off than during the qualifiers
Am all about us not disgracing ourselfs in the World Cup!!
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by FBS: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2010
Easy guys. . .Early days yet. The next match will decide.
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by mukina2: 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2010
Cameroon - Gabon Group D - African Cup of Nations

Alexandre Song (L) of Cameroon is tackled by Fabrice do Marcolino (R) of Gabon

Cameroon and Gabon minute of silence for the Togo players

Samuel Eto'o of Cameroon

Enoh Eyong of Cameroon and Cousin

Moise Brou Apanga of Gabon and Geremi and Achille Emana of Cameroon

Ruudie grin grin grin

Moise Brou Apanga of Gabon and Geremi of Cameroon

Roguy Meye of Gabon and Rigobert Song of Cameroon battle for the ball

Landry Nguemo and Jean Makoun of Cameroon battle with Arsene Copa of Gabon

Cameroon coach Paul le Guen gestures

Goalkeeper Didier Ovono of Gabon celebrates cheesy
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by lordimpaq(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2010
@mukina

hello grin grin grin
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by mukina2: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2010
Zambia - Tunisia Group D - African Cup of Nations

Karim Haggui of Tunisia looks on

Kampamba Chintu and Thomas Nyirenda of Zambia battle with Oussama Darragi of Tunisia

Kampamba Chintu of Zambia(L) and Oussama Darragi(R) of Tunisia fight for the ball

Zambian players celebrate after scoring a goal against Tunisia

Karim Haggui of Tunisia gestures to Oussama Darragi of Tunisia
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by mukina2: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2010
lordimpaq:

@mukina

hello grin grin grin
Happy new year grin grin
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by mukina2: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2010
Why did Algeria camped in the South of France, where it was very cold, knowing the tourney is in Angola? grin grin

make Mali do quick and score jor grin
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by mukina2: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2010
Algeria don vex oh

Desert Fox's first real chance tongue
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by mukina2: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2010
Terrific Freekick by Ziana and good header by rafiq sontin grin

Algeria scores cheesy
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by morpheus24: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2010
The malian played well. Those North Africans just defended the whole 2nd half
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by mukina2: 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2010
Mali with only a point, Algeria- 3. hmm let's wait and see what happens between Malawi and Angola.

Obrigado grin
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by mukina2: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2010
Malawi na one crazy team sha grin

Angola's goalie na proper basket, all they needed was more shots and pressure but  for whia grin

Flavio likes scoring with his head and Manucho's goal was good, he capitalised on the defender's mistake and scored a neat goal grin
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by FBS: 9:44am On Jan 15, 2010

Next Fixture:
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by allboyz(m): 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2010
Angola will qualify along with Malawi
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by allboyz(m): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2010
tonights game is gonna be a cracker!

CIV Vz Ghana cool

Chavs!
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by Emperoh(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2010
Muki
I advise u to support Ghana so that CIV can win
All the teams u've supported so far have lost!!!
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by FBS: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2010
Matches tonight: Friday, 15 January 2010.

Ivory Coast v Ghana, Gp B, 19:30

Burkina Faso OFF Togo, Gp B, 16:00
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by mukina2: 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2010
Emperoh:

Muki
I advise u to support Ghana so that CIV can win
All the teams u've supported so far have lost!!!

what are you talking about? grin
i supported Egypt and we won nicely grin grin grin
Re: Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread by Emperoh(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2010
mukina2:

what are you talking about? grin
i supported Egypt and we won nicely grin grin grin

Camerouns, CIV, Mali vs Egypt? = 3/1
Failed!!!
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (41) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Won The CAF Footballer Of The Year Award / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City 2020-21 Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / Kujah Seeks Speedy EFCC Action Against Jay Jay Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.