Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

No To Sex Outside Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No To Sex Outside Marriage (535 Views)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / No To Sex Outside Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No To Sex Outside Marriage by ayodeledy: 2:25am On Feb 07, 2017
CAMPAIGN AGAINST SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE.

DAY 3

Condom may prevent STDs(Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and unwanted pregnancy but can't prevent STDs (Sexually Transmitted Demons) and God's wrath. Stop premarital sex and extramarital affairs before it destroys you.

SAY NO TO SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE

Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by gwama: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
We must begin the sermon by the Men of God, today there are great Men of God in Naija, who are either separated from their wives or divorced for a long time and who are not remarried, how do they do it On the sexual side ?? Do they practice abstinence or fornication? I presume they fornique, because no man can stay for months, see years without having sex. They are then elect of God who flirt with satan ... grin grin
Re: No To Sex Outside Marriage by akintom(m): 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

A Revelation From God... / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reveals When Jesus Is Coming During Church Service / How The Apostles Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.