Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,224 members, 7,887,602 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:12 AM

Should I Have S€x Before Marriage? (true Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Have S€x Before Marriage? (true Life Story) (1064 Views)

Is It Right to Have S*x With A Psycho-friend? / “I Have Done 3some S*x Before For Free” Lady Says On Facebook / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Have S€x Before Marriage? (true Life Story) by saydfact(m): 6:59am On Feb 07, 2017
My name is Shade (not real name) and this is my true life experience / story.

It was after the Wednesday service of my church and as I made way out of the premises, I missed a step and found myself on the floor. It was sudden and painful, and I remained on the floor a little more than I should, in-fact I remained on the floor until this young gentleman rushed towards me and lifted me up.

Daniel (not real name) is also a member of the church, not one of the regulars but off-course he was well known by few.

We got talking and later became friends - In 4 months I had the opportunity of seeing Daniel only thrice, this was due to his work schedule -  Daniel works outside Lagos and comes into Lagos once a month.

We feel in love and decided to get married after 4 months, we'll age wasn't on our side so it was a easy decision to make. We both agreed because of our faith, there would be no s€x before marriage, and we achieved it. (Maybe that was my greatest undoing) 

On our wedding night, Daniel claimed he was too tired and as his newly wedded wife I understood, but early the next day, he informed me that he had to jet back to work, because he kept getting important calls the previous day, and still I understood. 

Daniel didn't come back until after a month, stayed a day and back he flew to work - when I asked for s€x he said why was I in a hurry after-all we had the entire life time to enjoy it. 

It's 3 months into our wedding and it's become clear that Daniel is impotent. I'm presenting discussing with my lawyers to put and end to the relationship - but since I want to marry and have kids, should I have s€x before my next commitment - but it's against my faith and I don't want to make fall into similar or worse situation again. 

Please advice.. 

Shared on www.palmchatnow.com
Re: Should I Have S€x Before Marriage? (true Life Story) by ybalogs(m): 7:10am On Feb 07, 2017
Are you absolutely sure he's impotent? If yes,that's a big crime against you which obviously even divorce can't undo. And doing it before your next commitment is not absolutely out of the question .Our God is a forgiving God afterall .All the best.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have S€x Before Marriage? (true Life Story) by Adedaniel211(m): 7:15am On Feb 07, 2017
Follow ur heart

1 Like

Re: Should I Have S€x Before Marriage? (true Life Story) by Jammiiee(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2017
Don't do that. Instead, try a mild level of intimacy to check if his boxers will be swollen. Just to giv u the assurance that his mandigo works. That should be enuf, don't deny ur faith coz of ur first experience.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have S€x Before Marriage? (true Life Story) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2017
BABA impotent be that grin
Re: Should I Have S€x Before Marriage? (true Life Story) by Acetyl(m): 10:54am On Feb 07, 2017
Taste what you want to buy pls to avoid unnecessary complains later
Re: Should I Have S€x Before Marriage? (true Life Story) by saydfact(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jammiiee:
Don't do that. Instead, try a mild level of intimacy to check if his boxers will be swollen. Just to giv u the assurance that his mandigo works. That should be enuf, don't deny ur faith coz of ur first experience.

Don't you think that mild play cld be a temptation on the guy who isn't aware of your intention to confirm only...?
Re: Should I Have S€x Before Marriage? (true Life Story) by Jammiiee(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bro, there is a smart way she can go abt it. They don't necessarily av to pet. It could be spontaneous frm the guy
saydfact:

Don't you think that mild play cld be a temptation on the guy who isn't aware of your intention to confirm only...?

1 Like

Re: Should I Have S€x Before Marriage? (true Life Story) by saydfact(m): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jammiiee:
Bro, there is a smart way she can go abt it. They don't necessarily av to pet. It could be spontaneous frm the guy

ok.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Adam And Eve Inspired Pre Wedding Shoot / 20 Important Questions You Must Ask Your Partner Before You Say: “I Do” / Photo: See What A Woman Wore To Music Award In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.