Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,375 members, 7,940,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

My Husband Check Out On Other Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Check Out On Other Women (3771 Views)

Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... / Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Check Out On Other Women by chelsea4su(f): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2009
I often notice my husband checking out on other women. When I confront him about it, he says that there’s nothing wrong with looking, and he has no intention to do anything more. Am I right to be concerned, or am I overreacting? Advice pls we are still Early in our marriage,with 2kids.
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by LordReed(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2009
On the surface there is nothing wrong but wat is going on in his mind? Of course u can't know dat u can't see it so u shouldn't be too disturbed but if he does it way too much then advise him dat it could be a distraction to him if he doesn't curb it. Na from clapping of hand na ehin we dey enter dance.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2009
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2009
It is normal for a man to check out the other sex, would u feel better, if he is checking out men ? take note of the kinda women he is checking out, maybe there is something about how they dressed, then, try and turn his head with such dress, have an open line of comms with him and find out what about other women he likes and u could do for him too.
Good luck.
I am sure you check out men with 6 packs too.
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by Fhemmmy: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2009
Chaircover, i know u like better thing . . . . . kai
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by foyeks2001(f): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2009
chaircover:

Stick giant posters of similar men in the picture on your side of the wall in your bedroom & kiss them every time your husband walks into the room

. . . . . Just joking. wink

On a serious note though, most men look at and appreciate beautiful women; they are not blind or have chewing gum stuck on their eyes have they?

Of course if a man is staring so much that he goes into a trance and is lost to the world just watching the sway of another woman’s hips or his gaze is fixed on their bosoms, then you need to say something or poke him in the eye.

u are rite chaircover
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by Basildon1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2009
If it's too obvious, then do the same thing for him too, sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by Fhemmmy: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2009
Basildon1:

If it's too obvious, then do the same thing for him too, sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander!!

That is a terrible advice.
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by Outstrip(f): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2009
I guess you have to explain what you mean by checking out. Is he ogling them or is it just the passing glance
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by chelsea4su(f): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2009
Thanks peeps for all your contributions

i got this pics on the internet,he behave like this sometimes.

Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by Outstrip(f): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2009
emmm. That is ridiculous. It is plain rude if he is breaking his neck to check out a woman especially when his wife is there. People (men and women) notice attractive people and that is normal but ogling is just ridiculous for a grown man
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by mamagee3(f): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2009
The next time he stares at other women
Slap him and move his head forward
. grin grin
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by BSD: 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2009
Do you not check out on other men? It is only natural, it does not have to mean anything more than a look.
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by chelsea4su(f): 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2009
this is,nt natural have been dealing with this now for the past 5 years .i dont know what to do .
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by Cyberfreak(f): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2009
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by boy1(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2009
Don't let it bother u . .  .he's still innocent until proven guilty.
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by boy1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2009
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by Fhemmmy: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2009
boy1:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Till he take the meat, he is just snuffing
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by Radiant(f): 12:30am On Dec 05, 2009
If he's been "checking out" other women for 5 years then you might just have to make sure he hasn't 'checked/checking in' somewhere with them. cheesy
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by mamagee3(f): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2009
I think he's shameless checking out other women right in front of you? tongue
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by Fhemmmy: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2009
It is human nature for the man to check out the women and the ladies to check out the man, as long as he has nothing else in his mind.
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2009
The problem is when he checks out ugly women as well.
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by Fhemmmy: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2009
michelin89:

The problem is when he checks out ugly women as well.
why shd that be a problem, he cld be checking everyone to just evaluate or to differentiate.
BTW, beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by mamagee3(f): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2009
Fhemmmy:

why shd that be a problem, he cld be checking everyone to just evaluate or to differentiate.
BTW, beauty is in the eye of the beholder

grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by agathamari(f): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2009
it is one thing to give a passing glance to a pretty girl when out with his buddies but oggaling is inappropriate regardless of who he is with and he should be adult enough to control his eyes when out with his wife. if other women are able to break his atention from his wife they is an issue (whether it be maturatiy or fidelity)
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by Outstrip(f): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2009
agathamarie I agree with you 100%. He is disrespecting his wife by ogling. If he will do that when she is around then he will do worse when she is not there. If my brother was with me and embarrasses himself like that I will even call him out. I think she should just have the talk with him. Maybe he does not even see it as him making a fool of himself and his wife
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 07, 2009
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 07, 2009
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2009
chaircover:

Some people just have very bad habits. Years ago in one of my previous jobs, there used to be a guy on one of our customer sites who everyone in the office knew that he used to stare at womens bo.obs when talking to them but as I was new to the company no one had told me about this.

On my first visit to the site the despicable toad stared so much, I had to go to the ladies & look in the mirror to check that all was well  wink

When he continued to stare so much, I summoned up courage and told him that he was embarassing me by not looking me in the face when talking to me. He apologiesed and shuffled off.

Needless to say I refused to go back to that site again.

ummmmmmmmmmmm.
You could tell such man to get his eyes off
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2009
I don't think he respects your feelings.
Re: My Husband Check Out On Other Women by Fhemmmy: 1:03am On Dec 08, 2009
Everyone check out the other sex and that has nothing to do with the feelings, it is just normal.
Like i said, as long as the dude dont go further

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! / Soft And Beautiful Bedsheets / Marriage,convictions And Solidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.