Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,018 members, 7,906,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

Why Your Ex-bf Wants You Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Your Ex-bf Wants You Back (404 Views)

My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra / My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me / Its Either I Sex You Or I Send Our Sex Video To Your Husband,ex BF Threathens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Ex-bf Wants You Back by skillzahblog(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
People get into a relationship, have fun, enjoy each other, break up, move on, and meet again. It’s almost like destiny is playing a game.

So why do men do this?

Don’t worry, sometimes even men don’t understand what they are doing but they do it anyway. Ask any good detective and they can tell you that most good criminals like to go back and check on the crime scene. For some reasons, this is the same with men with broken relationships.

But why do men reappear, you ask? Well, there are a number of possible reasons why men come back after a breakup. Here is a list of the reasons:

http://www.skillzah.com/2017/02/if-your-ex-comes-crawling-back-to-you-its-probably-for-these-reasons.html

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Plans For Valentine? / But Mercy / The Origin, Essence And Spiritual Implications Of Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.