Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

What Are Your Plans For Valentine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Plans For Valentine? (404 Views)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Plans For Valentine? by truellife: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
please lets know what your plans are:
What is Valentine’s Day?
Valentine day is generally seen as lovers day, a day when most lovers make up, break up, get impregnated, get promised or get engaged some also see it as a day to visit the less privileged, arms giving while some see it as a day to reconcile with their creator etc its majorly a day lovers look up to Each year
February 14th, of every year many people exchange cards, candy, gifts or flowers with their special “valentine.” The day of romance we call Valentine’s Day is named for a Christian martyr and dates back to the 5th century, but has origins in the Roman holiday Lupercalia.
Best Deal for You This Valentine
Are you looking for where to spend your Valentine day with your love ones? Worry no more as we have decided to make your Valentine’s Day an extra ordinary one .We promised to get the best hotel deal for your pleasure this valentine and that’s exactly what we have done.
Below are list of hotels you can spend your valentine in; you will agree with me that hotel prices are quiet on the high side but for your Val, reasonable number of hotels have decided to give a whooping discount of 50% on every of their hotel rooms and services.
At these hotels,
pleases continue here----

source:http://www.karisastravel.com/2017/02/best-deal-for-you-this-valentine.html
Re: What Are Your Plans For Valentine? by marshalcarter: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
make love to my guitar lyk never beforegrin

(1) (Reply)

But Mercy / 5 Dating Rules Considered In Old Generations / The Type Of Love Nigerians Don't Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.