Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,735 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:01 AM

Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma (21574 Views)

Archbishop Chukwuma Lambasts Igbo Republican Nature: Look At Yoruba, Hausa As Mo / God Showed Me That Dangote Will Become The President Of Nigeria - Archbishop Amu / God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by blackaxe78: 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bujumbura:
Buhari is an illiterate

You have a right to your opinion.
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Bujumbura(m): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
ionsman:
Chukwuma brain don dey chuk am...
Even at32 you stil insult people everywhere
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Chikelue2000(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Too old? Dat caught my attention
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Savviey: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by WINNERMENTALITY: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
BISHOP THEY WOULD CALL U AN IPOB OR PDP AND SHOVE AWAY YOUR IDEAS..

AFTER MONTHS THEY WOULD START PROTESTING
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by blackaxe78: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
OnankpaBa:
who bi this again?

Oh! IPOB. e dey their blood grin

The shape of his head and height can tell it all!

What else do you expect him to say!
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by raystanley(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
U
stephnie1:
I stand with PMB
you go soon stand by grave yard...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by cyprex: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
Dear Bishop forget your hair style, you seem too old to lead your flock.
When do you intend to retire, or is your office not subject to 'earthly' regulations?
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by OnankpaBa(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

The shape of his head and height can tell it all!

What else do you expect him to say!

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by blackaxe78: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tifemide2017:
Anything IPOB is delusion.

Buhari is old yet your lots were staging a solidarity march for an almost 71 year old Donald Trump who does not know them.

Hypocrite.

You got brains

Delusional lots!
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Guyman02: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
OnankpaBa:
who bi this again?

Oh! IPOB. e dey their blood grin
Yes! They are fearless and speak their minds, they are not Afonjarized with cowardice grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Teejayphillip(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
Buhari don give them mouth to talk kiss undecided
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Tmoney4real007: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
stephnie1:
I stand with PMB

I stand with PMB ko,,I stand with MMM ni

1 Like

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by arsenal33: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
May be all those thieving and useless governors and senators are also too young to rule
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by elrony(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
Buhari should not die yet!

We need him back to finish this weird change!

I no dey like stories like "if only........"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by elrony(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
arsenal33:
May be all those thieving and useless governors and senators are also too young to rule

I want all of em dead!!!.... If only it was possible!
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
This should give Mugabe a good laugh
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by linkers: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Sorry pal but there are some death news that iam happy
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by AngelicBeing: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Awwwwwww
Too late to cry.
CHANGE is HERE TO STAY. Enjoy! cheesy
He was only a DUMMY president.
AFONJA kingdom rules! grin

Trump is 71 and vibrant on TWITTER!
Buhari is 85 not 74! HE CANNOT READ EMAILS.
Fake WAEC, fake birth certificate from NIGER republic!
grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by jarmoskie: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
i second you jor
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
another animal from the east
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Lasskeey: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:
gbam
..... cool

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by anytexy: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
The cleric lamented that a government that is waging war on corruption is not living up to expectations, adding that corruption is even at its height now since the people in government go abroad for medical treatment instead of strengthening the nation’s hospitals to perform optimally.My point... Posted this on my TL yesterday.
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
e pain am

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
#bitter-truth!...dude should be home to his grand-children!!
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by OnankpaBa(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Guyman02:

Yes! They are fearless and speak their minds, they are not Afonjarized with cowardice grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Bolster(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Vacuous statement from a man of no consequence!
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by OnankpaBa(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
catlova2:
another animal from the east
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Yes that Anglican Archbishop from Nigeria is right Mr President Buhari should not rule our country Nigeria so Mr. President Buhari is not God. God is a ruler of this world well God will see us through so God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by nextstep(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Sorry too late. He was voted in.
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by concacid: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stewpid man. Go and die.
Re: Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma by VeniJu: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
stephnie1:
I stand with PMB
When your leg pain you, you go sitantongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast / Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.