Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,303 members, 7,940,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

8 Unique Facts About February Born - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Unique Facts About February Born (1752 Views)

N-power: What I Am Aware Of About February Stipend, Afolabi Imoukhuede Opens Up / 6 Interesting Facts About Nigeria As We Celebrate Her Independence Anniversary / 17 Interesting Facts About Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Unique Facts About February Born by viki84(m): 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
February is one of the shortest calendar month with 28 days
happy birthday to those born in this month, these are the unique qualities i found out in people born in February, feel free to add yours

1. They are silent and intuitive: February born are very silent and are mute most of the times with their calculative intuitive.
2. They render selfless help to people: this major trait has been noticed in people born at this time of the year, they render help without expecting anything in return from you.
3. they are very great lovers: if you want a great and loyal lover try February born, they make sure their lovers never feel hurt in their relationship
4. They are blessed with strong will power: February born are blessed with strong will power to do whatever they want to do and they always believe in themselves, they are always positive and original always.
5. They are great thinkers: February born have great sense of reasoning, they achieve great things with the logic of the mind making them achieve their goals quickly.
6. They are honest people: i can attest to this that people born in February are honest people and are always straight forward and sometimes are regarded as being lethal with the truth.
7. They always stand out from the crowd: people born in February are always unique and always stand out from the crowd in terms of individual capabilities.
8.They are always creative and innovative: people born in the month of February are very creative which makes them special.
Famous February Born
Rihanna
Cruz Beckham
Cindy Crawford
Sammy Albon

cc: lalasticlala
cc: mynd44

source: www.veekiglasgow..com

Re: 8 Unique Facts About February Born by josephine123: 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
cool
Re: 8 Unique Facts About February Born by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
So people born outside the month of february don't possess these traits u have mentioned abi??..arbeg tel me sumtin else cuz I have seen born inside this months that don't have these attributes

(1) (Reply)

Ashawo Oshi!!! / Many Nigerians Are Sick Because Of The Cholesterol In Eba, Fufu, Amala, Poundo / Fairly Used And Good Working Gotv Decoder Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.