Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,450 members, 7,968,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:25 PM

Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN (22009 Views)

Jw Lies By Former Jw Member (sylviane Nuccio) / Lies By The Occultic Jehovah's Witnesses!!! / Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by omoharry(f): 9:34am On Feb 08, 2017
Nogodye:
I agreed with you but our hands are tied due to our belief in the Holy Book.What we need now is to keep praying for Peace, Love and Unity...Jesus even said it that we should love our neighbour and pray for our enemy...What's the way forward?
You are unbelievable...wait there until the fire comes to your door step.All i see in your statement is nothing but docility.. the typical docile Nigerian that would rather fast and pray for manners to fall from heaven for him to have his daily bread or waite for a messiah to come and vanquish your enemy while you watch as they they rape and slaughter family.your statement is annoying and pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by ikombe: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:
Is Can now a political party?

They should channel there complain to the appropriate party

The more reason I love catholic die

They hardly involves in politicking
Stupid people just full nairaland undecided

And this mumu doesnt know catholic is under CAN

1 Like

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:

you are an ignorant fellow
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Aroh48(m): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:

what about fr mbaka? shey no be catholic him be ni? I just pity ur future. ignoramus
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by middlebelter(m): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2017
Nogodye:
CAN should just stop politicking...They should face the mission of the organization
If I may join you in making similar careless statements, I will then say just like the Sultans are facing purely Islamic affairs?
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2017
Lai is a perpetul liar...old habit die hard!
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:
mbaka na derprrlife?
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2017
Lai is a perpetual liar...old habits die hard!
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by lazsnaira(m): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2017
Nogodye:
"You guys are sick" hey i won't take that from you. I stated my opinion without verbal assault, you can make you opinion known as well without verbal attack okay! We can't have the same thought on issues that is why we are called human being...Mind you i'm a Christian and i don't support the killing of Christians.CAN mission that i mention earlier is to preach Peace and Love and not to quote words that can cause war...
...such a sorry you are.
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by IcemanP(m): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2017
Nogodye:
CAN should just stop politicking...They should face the mission of the organization

so addressing issues about Christians being killed is now politics? hmmmm
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Nogodye(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2017
teebillz:

And what can be the mission of a Christian body more than standing up and speaking when Christians are being killed? Do you even know what necessitated the formation of CAN?
Issorite...am not in support of Lai Mohammed statement what i'm trying to say is that is not every time CAN will be quoting such negative statement rather they should find a way forward to stop the killing of Christians and promote peace and unity...Enough of talking without action.
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by middlebelter(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2017
Nogodye:
"You guys are sick" hey i won't take that from you. I stated my opinion without verbal assault, you can make you opinion known as well without verbal attack okay! We can't have the same thought on issues that is why we are called human being...Mind you i'm a Christian and i don't support the killing of Christians.CAN mission that i mention earlier is to preach Peace and Love and not to quote words that can cause war...

Not surprise at all. Always militant? Look if the Christian should toucans emulate a fraction of what your Muslim fanatics are doing, we won't have a country any more. You telling someone on a platform like this that he's sick. Very intolerant dude.
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by bomboyi(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2017
It pains me when I see people in authority talking on issues they don't have full knowledge of or talking with intent to cause mischief or score a political point. Fulani/herder vs Farmers fight has never been about religion from time immemorial. In the first place, most the herders do not practice any religion. Herders do not attack any community and start fishing out who practice what religion, they descend on all the community. Even though southern Kaduna are predominantly Christians, lots of Muslims still live there either as indegenes or settlers. Right now, lots of Villages in Niger and Zamfara states have been deserted as a result of herders attack but these would not make headline because those communities are predominantly Muslims.

You can read this article by a brother for further information:

The Nigerian mass media—and the online echo chambers they have spawned on social media and elsewhere—have normalized the pathologization and criminalization of the Fulani ethnic identity through their popularization of the odious “Fulani herdsmen” collocation. Criminalizing and pathologizing an entire ethnic identity is often the precursor to genocide.

That’s why an ignorant and hate-filled preacher by the name of Apostle Johnson Suleiman could glibly tell his church members to extra-judicially murder “Fulani herdsmen.” “And I told my people, any Fulani herdsman you see around you, kill him,” he said in a widely circulated video. “I have told them in the church here that any Fulani herdsman that just entered by mistake, kill him, kill him! Cut his head!”

Continue on the link below
http://www.farooqkperogi.com/2017/02/the-dangerous-criminalization-of-fulani.html

1 Like

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Securedlife(m): 9:40am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:

is Rev. Father Mbaka my own parish priest an anglican or a methodist?. Guy reason o...
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by lekbel09(m): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:

there is nothing political there,wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Nogodye(m): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2017
IcemanP:

so addressing issues about Christians being killed is now politics? hmmmm
I'm seeing it as politicking rather they should find a way to stop the killing of Christians in the north...They just talk without action...that's my stand
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by IYANGBALI: 9:43am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:

will you shut that your dirty ugly mouth. So Catholic church is now under islamic league or wetin? You come here dey display your ignorance,father Mbaka na deeper life abi?

You are a potential terrorist. Hediooooooot. God punish and all your households

1 Like

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Aroh48(m): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2017
Nogodye:
sometimes, I keep wondering why some of u guys posting senseless comments on NL are from.but I noticed that they are some children who don't have enough oxygen during birth.And the problem is, they we be behaving abnormal when they are adults.
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Nogodye(m): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2017
middlebelter:

Not surprise at all. Always militant? Look if the Christian should toucans emulate a fraction of what your Muslim fanatics are doing, we won't have a country any more. You telling someone on a platform like this that he's sick. Very intolerant dude.
No i'm not telling anyone that he/she is sick.I'm just quoting the guy that said i'm sick.Read through the thread again...I'm a Christian as well bro.
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by proeast(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2017
Nogodye:
The person that said you're sick actually made an understatement! Your reasoning is highly warped and jaundiced to say the least. Pls stop commenting because the more you do so, the more disgusting it appears to sound minds. So unprovoked killing of christians is not enough to cause war but asking the perpetrators to stop or asking the victims to defend themselves now becomes an act of war and you claim to be sound upstairs?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by middlebelter(m): 9:50am On Feb 08, 2017
Now that we find ourselves where we are, and if we ever desire a peaceful co-existence for our children in a country called Nigeria, we must quickly address many issues on security of lives and prosperity.
First, CAN must make it known to FG that recruitment into Armed Forces must be balanced between Christian and Muslim,and between North and South. It is very heart breaking to read every day how people of Islamic orientation are always killing Christians and the security officers looking the other way because of their sympathy for the perpetrators of crime because they are majority in the Army.
If the SULTAN, who I must not fail to commend, sincerely desire a peaceful resolution of the crisis in our society, he must first ensure balanced hiring of security operatives in this country and also request FG in collaboration with all the state sharing boundaries with a other country to jointly evolve a tight monitoring of alien into this country.
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Nogodye(m): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2017
omoharry:
You are unbelievable...wait there until the fire comes to your door step.All i see in your statement is nothing but docility.. the typical docile Nigerian that would rather fast and pray for manners to fall from heaven for him to have his daily bread or waite for a messiah to come and vanquish your enemy while you watch as they they rape and slaughter family.your statement is annoying and pathetic.
What's the point? Christians should carry guns and begin to kill to as well and turn to terrorist...Christianity is a religion of Peace.All we need is the solution on how this can be curb.
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by IdegahRichard08: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2017
lolz
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Nogodye(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2017
proeast:
The person that said you're sick actually made an understatement! Your reasoning is highly warped and jaundiced to say the least. Pls stop commenting because the more you do so, the more disgusting it appears to sound minds. So unprovoked killing of christians is not enough to cause war but asking the perpetrators to stop or asking the victims to defend themselves now becomes an act of war and claim to be sound?
What's the way forward? The more Christians carry arms to defend themselves the more this trained terrorist kill them...so what are you saying
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Nogodye(m): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2017
Aroh48:
sometimes, I keep wondering why some of u guys posting senseless comments on NL are from.but I noticed that they are some children who don't have enough oxygen during birth.And the problem is, they we be behaving abnormal when they are adults.
What's the point? stop verbal attack pls and make your opinion known
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:

mbaka fa?
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by Ningi2020(m): 10:07am On Feb 08, 2017
All dis political parties PDP, APC, CAN, etc I just dnt knw wat is wrong wit them wit all dis hate speech. Nija will never move forward if all dis political parties were not scrapped nd a fresh ones re formed.
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by kayroy5(m): 10:07am On Feb 08, 2017
Orijazagor lied about money found on his private jet in south Africa.
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by ezana1(m): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2017
That's why they made him minister of lieformation ..... He has the talent
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by omoharry(f): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Nogodye:
What's the point? Christians should carry guns and begin to kill to as well and turn to terrorist...Christianity is a religion of Peace.All we need is the solution on how this can be curb.
No my point is that we should join hands together and speak up against the injustice in the land.where the gov and security agencies look the other way when your brothers and sister s in the same faith are being hacked to death but would use the full weight of the law to threaten any one that speaks against their atrocities. Since the government is still treating this animistic activities like kid glove then we have no choice but to defend our life..Ekiti is free from Fulani marauders because a Goverment stood up to enact a law that would protect its citizens..and the law involve persecution of any Fulani herders that are armed.. stay there and be doing holy holy while your enemy come to you unprepared in this country Nigeria.You are talking like this because you seem far away from where this event is happening..when you lose a love one to this beast then you will know that khaki is not leather
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by shamecurls(m): 10:12am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:

Catholics re the only dominion with sense in Christianity.

They must have thought deeply before they decided not to join CAN.

They re far off from the mere Christianity been practiced by CAN
Re: Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN by rhocephil(f): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Nogodye:
I agreed with you but our hands are tied due to our belief in the Holy Book.What we need now is to keep praying for Peace, Love and Unity...Jesus even said it that we should love our neighbour and pray for our enemy...What's the way forward?
And give ur neighbours ur neck to slaughter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does The Devil Look Like? / Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Why Smartphones Are No Substitute For Bibles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.