Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,633 members, 7,944,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: (4291 Views)

Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie? / Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? / I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2010
SEE HOW YOURE  laughing your SOUL,HONESTLY I FEEL FOR you
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by alimat2(f): 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2010
@ Uplawal,
No am only trying to show him is bias nature
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by ttruth(m): 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2010
alimat 2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,

Read d Holy Quran with open heart and u will see d light of God shining in your life

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is that part of your Al- Taqiyah ?

Read the Quran and you will see light of Al-Shaitan working in your life just like the light of Al-shaitan is working in the life of Farouk Muttalab(Mass murder vis a vis suicide bombing).

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God have mercy !!!
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2010
@alimat,okay
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by GODSON2009(m): 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2010
uplawal:

SEE HOW YOURE laughing your SOUL,HONESTLY I FEEL FOR you
sister uplawal,my soul is saved and my name is written in the book of life,that is why i have time to work on saving yours because it is clear that you are acting out of ignorance so you are still redeemeable smiley
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by ttruth(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2010
@Uplawal :

It is not too late, Repent NOW and be saved.
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by olalekan1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2010
@ all, if you know you can not express yourself in an insult free way, why cant you just stop posting and just continue to be reading comments from reasonable people. Some posters on this thread are not matured at all,
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by GODSON2009(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2010
t.truth:

@Uplawal :

It is not too late, Repent NOW and be saved.
she will eventually i am seeing the signs already lol
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by ttruth(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2010
GODSON2009:

she will eventually i am seeing the signs already lol

She will (Amen).
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by Mikaela: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2010
Is this coming from a Christian? I hate religion. Especially the catholics. Islam is bullshit too. Now, I don't have anything against muslims (except for the Arabs). It's all about faith. But for a Christian to call muslims wicked. HAHA ! Hypocrisy.
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by ttruth(m): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2010
Mikaela:

Is this coming from a Christian? I hate religion. Especially the catholics. Islam is bullshit too. Now, I don't have anything against muslims (except for the Arabs). It's all about faith. But for a Christian to call muslims wicked. HAHA ! Hypocrisy.

Are Muslims not wicked?? What I am saying is the fact. The fact is around for all to see. Can't you see the merciless slaughtering, butchering and slaying that are constantly being carried out by the slaves of allah or by the Jihadists.
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by chakula: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2010
who told you that? it is good for you to related the xtians jews and others, but not muslims.
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by GODSON2009(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2010
t.truth:

Are Muslims not wicked?? What I am saying is the fact. The fact is around for all to see. Can't you see the merciless slaughtering, butchering and slaying that are constantly being carried out by the slaves of allah or by the Jihadists.
dont mind them,its one of the mujahideens hiding under a different screenie grin
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by Kgdavid(m): 1:26am On Feb 25, 2010
^oh dear! are you a christian? this is not what christianity is about. this is frankly very embarrassing.
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by GODSON2009(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2010
obviously he was only joking you can see that by the laughing faces unless ou have a pre concieved prejudice
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2010
@godslave,fool,shut up,u insult and curse ISLAM ure saying hes joking,you people will burn till eternity if u dnt change,or you wanna deny it that you dnt curse too,BEAST hiding in human flesh

i wish i can just get your number or know where u reside i will so much deal with you honestly cos am really boiling at the way u insult my God and religion,dnt ever pray to see me face to face o,or do u want us to meet in either somalia,timbuktu or libya and you continue your rants as usual,u will meet yourself in hellfire cos i for sure i wont be the one to start insults,and the devils(d fake holy spirit) in you will surely tempt you to open your mouth ,then you re gone,dnt make mouth here,lets book flight and go,IDIOT
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by luvola(m): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2010
uplawal,go sleep jo.
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by luvola(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2010
uplawal,go sleep jo. if muslims continue d abuse in xtian section then d battle continue.psheew,
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2010
foolish people,but i thought you people dnt fight,anyway,u people always start fight first then we dnt hesitate to give you lashes
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by luvola(m): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2010
go sleep jo and stop barking lik dog here, pshwee, downlawal
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by igboboy1(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2010
But with no malice and no PUN intended, honestly muslims are quick to the swords, lets just call a spade a spade
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by GODSON2009(m): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
uplawal:

@godslave,fool,shut up,u insult and curse ISLAM ure saying hes joking,you people will burn till eternity if u dnt change,or you wanna deny it that you dnt curse too,BEAST hiding in human flesh

i wish i can just get your number or know where u reside i will so much deal with you honestly cos am really boiling at the way u insult my God and religion,dnt ever pray to see me face to face o,or do u want us to meet in either somalia,timbuktu or libya and you continue your rants as usual,u will meet yourself in hellfire cos i for sure i wont be the one to start insults,and the devils(d fake holy spirit) in you will surely tempt you to open your mouth ,then you re gone,dnt make mouth here,lets book flight and go,IDIOT
grin my loveli sister uplawal calm down and drink some orange juice look at what islam has turned you to?
a calm and quiet christian lady has been turned to this boderline psychotic,islam fanatic like my religion enjoins if u curse me once i ll extend my cbristian love to you.
you know u cant do anything even if you know where i stay or else that your immigration status will be revoked and you ll find yourself in muritala mohammed then we will see if mohammad will take u back to london grin grin
by the way good news i am converting one naija guy in my flat to christianity,he is muslim lukman and going with me to church this week grin
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2010
@godslave, for all i care, if i chose to defend my religion,that should not be your problem,i cant stand youy insult my religion,then expect me to mope at you,ure a joker,if thats what you call righteousness,its not in my own case and youre very wrong.

@godslave,keep fooling yourself,Lukman is programmed by his Lord ALLAH,you cannnot stray him if Allah has not permitted it,and if he did stray,that means hes among those that will disbelieve.
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by GODSON2009(m): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2010
uplawal:

@godslave, for all i care, if i chose to defend my religion,that should not be your problem,i cant stand youy insult my religion,then expect me to mope at you,ure a joker,if thats what you call righteousness,its not in my own case and youre very wrong.
LOL LET ME ASK YOU,IS YOUR GOD ALIVE OR DEAD?IF HE IS ALIVE,WHY DONT YOU LET HIM DEFEND HIMSELF THEN??it is only a dead god that needs the help of his adherents and followers to defend him,so you think insulting others,cursing and being violent is the right way to worship your god??shows what islam is really about doesnt it loveli sister uplawal grin
uplawal:

@godslave,keep fooling yourself,Lukman is programmed by his Lord ALLAH,you cannnot stray him if Allah has not permitted it,and if he did stray,that means hes among those that will disbelieve.
lol yes i agree with you,he finally realised your allah wasprogramming him before now he has seen the light and going towards the way of salvation,and im sure the angels are rejoicing in heaven for another lost sheep that has rejoined the fold, we r waiting for you as well sister smiley
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by igboboy1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2010
uplawal:

why are muslims so quick to violence? Any small thing is i will cut your throat, i will bomb you, by their actions we shall know them

and we suppose to believe islam=peace, wow the biggest lie ever told to man,

If allah is powerful why can t he defend himself? instead it is fanatics like you he relies on,

Well let me make your temper boil some more. Bleep allah, Bleep muhammed (my torment be upon him)
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by auwal87(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2010
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2010
@godslave,if u see me u will shut up your mouth @godslave,why are you acting up foolish man,as if u are not the starter of the insult,curse and other blasphemy?you are a complete strayed hypocrite
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by GODSON2009(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2010
uplawal:

@godslave,if u see me u will shut up your mouth @godslave,why are you acting up foolish man,as if u are not the starter of the insult,curse and other blasphemy?you are a complete strayed hypocrite
lool really?why would i then??its either you probably look really gentle and then i ll shut up my mouth in shock at the contrast or you look exactly the way you talk cursing n stuffs.
i didnt insult your prophet,i spoke the truth with proofs,rather than retorting to insults i ll advise you to research and come up with retorts to prove me wrong, good day and GOD bless you sister uplawal wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Use Of Synthetic Weavons And Attachment Permissible In Islam? / How To Make Death, Grave And The Day Of Resurrection Stations Of Joy & Happiness / Islamic Ruling On Castrating Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.