Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,222 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nigerian Army Confirms Ambush On Its Troops - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Confirms Ambush On Its Troops (19172 Views)

Borno: 8 killed, 5 missing in insurgent ambush on troops / Customs Officer, Yakubu Shuaibu Shot Dead In An Ambush By Suspected Smugglers / Boko Haram: No Ambush On Nigerian Soldiers By ISIS Says Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Ambush On Its Troops by vislabraye(m): 10:36am On Feb 11, 2017
abdulaz:

Mr brave you too should go ahead and enlist to go and die in sambisa like those guys. Don't say I didn't warn you mr brave.

No better weapon.

No modern gears and safety gadgets like, communication gadgets, night visions and GPS trackers.

Poor orientation.

No good food and water.

Poor salary and welfare schemes.

The families are not even adequately compensated for the death of their loved ones that served in the military.

So what's the fuss. Bleep the Nigerian Army!

But this is the era of change, things should be better !,
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Ambush On Its Troops by Ndkings1(m): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2017
My God! 7 dead and the 19 soldiers. I am hurt and sober.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Ambush On Its Troops by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bujumbura:
You were ambushed and about 7 of your soldiers were killed and the only thing you did was to recover an Ak47 gun of the iinsurgents while the insurgents carted away caches of ammunition
hypocrite
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Ambush On Its Troops by Bestbeelieve: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bujumbura:
You were ambushed and about 7 of your soldiers were killed and the only thing you did was to recover an Ak47 gun of the iinsurgents while the insurgents carted away caches of ammunition

lies lies .....is it that they cant cut off their arms supplies...how are they getting reinforcement?? there's a lot of lapse. i know its difficult but we cant take 1 step forward and 9 backwards? They just dont have enough men on the ground.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Ambush On Its Troops by Elbowroom: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
Crying4NIGERIA:
But I taught lying lie mohamed said boko haram have been technically defeated
No wonder his boss have defeated his sickness technically

Go and withdraw your school fees if you don't know the meaning of technically..

Chai
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Ambush On Its Troops by ashala(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
emvico:

BoKo HaReM grin tongue

R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! / Why Do Nigerians Hate Paying Their Debt? / Ex-bank MD Bags 19 Years For N29m Fraud

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9