Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,912 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! (19177 Views)

DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters / Lagos Warns Residents On New Tactics Of Robbers / I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by LesbianBoy(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2012
‎​ATTENTION ALL NAIRALAND GIRLS AND LADIES: if you walk from home, school, office or anywhere and you are alone and you come across a little boy crying holding a piece of paper with an address on it, DO NOT TAKE HIM THERE! Take him straight to the police station for this is the new 'gang' way of R A P E. The incident is getting worse. Warn your families and friends. Repost this so this message can get across to everyone!!
Guys ur getting this broadcast to forward to ur female friends, Girlfriends, family e.t.c! Please let the ladies on ur contacts(phone,facebook,BBM etc)know. Cheers!.

10 Likes

Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Killz1(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2012
Roger that. . .

1 Like

Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Mynd44: 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2012
*what a load of crap*
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by PrinceDudu(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2012
^^^^ na wa o!
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Boyoorisha: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2012
Only a fool will fall for this! Even if you took the child to the address, all you need to do is to point to the house. Must you go into the house?

3 Likes

Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Decryptor(m): 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2012
How tentative is this information and if it is true, what area does it frequently occur?
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by stephen121(f): 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2012
Only a fool will fall for this! Even if you took the child to the address, all you need to do is to point to the house. Must you go into the house? grin

2 Likes

Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by razznaija(f): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2012
Boyoorisha: Only a fool will fall for this! Even if you took the child to the address, all you need to do is to point to the house. Must you go into the house?
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by knowledge4(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2012
A little child crying,holding an address in his hand,asking for direction.
That is enough give away to make you go on your way.
Only a Mugu will fall for that trick.Lagos residents are too smart for that trick
Apart from being raped, you could be accused of kidnapping the child while taking the child there.

1 Like

Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Ejine(m): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2012
All the time wey the guys go carry find pikin to lure victims, dem neva carry go ashawo joint? And what if na 87 year old woman come see de child nko?

3 Likes

Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Afam4eva(m): 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2012
How are they able to convince the little child to cry. is the child part of the rape scheme? Don't get it.

4 Likes

Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2012
In d 1st place,y nt ask d child who gave hm d paper. . .b4 atempting to take hm dia

1 Like

Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Afam4eva(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2012
Ejiné: All the time wey the guys go carry find pikin to lure victims, dem neva carry go ashawo joint? And what if na 87 year old woman come see de child nko?

That's why prostitution should be legalized so that these rapistss won't have an excuse.
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Trinityville: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2012
LesbianBoy: ‎​ATTENTION ALL NAIRALAND GIRLS AND LADIES: if you walk from home, school, office or anywhere and you are alone and you come across a little boy crying holding a piece of paper with an address on it, DO NOT TAKE HIM THERE! Take him straight to the police station for this is the new 'gang' way of R A P E. The incident is getting worse. Warn your families and friends. Repost this so this message can get across to everyone!!
Guys ur getting this broadcast to forward to ur female friends, Girlfriends, family e.t.c! Please let the ladies on ur contacts(phone,facebook,BBM etc)know. Cheers!.

Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Trinityville: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2012
[quote author=Trinityville][/quote]

Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by maclatunji: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2012
This message has been circulating on BB for weeks. It is more alarmist than realistic in my opinion. #Scaremongering

2 Likes

Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by doublecross(m): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2012
Only foolish girls will fall for that. first of all, what would a little boy who dont know what to do with an address be holding it. Secondly, why would the girl/lady follow the boy to the house instead op pointing. This is crazy.

1 Like

Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by ismhab(m): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2012
Are they rapping male too?
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by perfectcrush(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
doublecross: Only foolish girls will fall for that. first of all, what would a little boy who dont know what to do with an address be holding it. Secondly, why would the girl/lady follow the boy to the house instead op pointing. This is crazy.
. Very crazy.... Wat a tale!!!
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
i will gladly go if the address point to genevieve house and hope to be raped by her.
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by omega25red(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2012
The attitude of most that responded to this post is so sad. Even if it seems made up you have to admit that it is plausible that someone can fall for it. It's the attitude of it's a stupid girl that would fall for it that allows r@pists to free in Nigeria because men and women alike would ask how it happened and the first thing that would roll out of their mouths would be, "what was she doing there anyway".

even if it seems stupids you all know that a mugu is born every 5 seconds and it surly can happen

3 Likes

Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Koolking(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2012
LesbianBoy: ‎​ATTENTION ALL NAIRALAND GIRLS AND LADIES: if you walk from home, school, office or anywhere and you are alone and you come across a little boy crying holding a piece of paper with an address on it, DO NOT TAKE HIM THERE! Take him straight to the police station for this is the new 'gang' way of R A P E. The incident is getting worse. Warn your families and friends. Repost this so this message can get across to everyone!!

Boring game!! You are actually looking for people to send an errand. I hate chained messages like poo. Am outta here for good
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by coogar: 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2012
doublecross: Only foolish girls will fall for that. first of all, what would a little boy who dont know what to do with an address be holding it. Secondly, why would the girl/lady follow the boy to the house instead op pointing. This is crazy.

since most naija chics are greedy and they always demand for rewards when they offer help, i can see why this method is effective.
after taking the little boy to the address, the girls would want to go in for a meal(meatpie/orange juice) or transport fare.
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by tivta(m): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2012
ismhab: Are they rapping male too?
LMAO.
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Exponental(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2012
Do dey av an association? If NO, then anybody can use any trick.
Just be at alert wen trying 2 be humane.
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by DAY12(m): 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2012
Nice trick!
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by users1: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2012
The girl may also want to grin[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Koolking(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2012
rafhell: i will gladly go if the address point to genevieve house and hope to be raped by her.

For the love of everything holy!!!!!!!!dude are you idolizing genevieve? shocked :oI find it hard to believe you wished to be violated by her. I cant believe people still idolize people
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Koolking(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2012
coogar:

since most naija chics are greedy and they always demand for rewards when they offer help, i can see why this method is effective.
after taking the little boy to the address, the girls would want to go in for a meal(meatpie/orange juice) or transport fare.

grin grin grin grin ;DYou are funny dude
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by dapz: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2012
It's a sad thing that foolish girls here will also join the conversation saying only foolish girls will fall for that. That's is not the issue. Even if the trick seems simple enough, this is a kind of mental alertness to all kind of gimmicks used by rapists and their big brothers - kidnappers out there.
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by ekwynwa: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2012
What if the Good Samaritan happens to be a guy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Muttex(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2012
OMG this is bad oooo..May God have mercy......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Confirms Ambush On Its Troops / Scammer Tricked Into Making Commercial For "Anus Laptops" / Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.