Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,803 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:09 AM

R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! (19171 Views)

DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters / Lagos Warns Residents On New Tactics Of Robbers / I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Emylexray(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2012
buzodyke: tell us where this thing is happening oh!
for your street!
Lame question, must you fall a victim before you know where its happening?
The message is explicitly spelt out-BE CAREFUL AND OBSERVANT! Simple.
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by lepasharon(f): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2012
na wa for some men goin thru a d scamming just to rape a woman,im sure its less hassle if you just be nice 2 a woman nd get her number? undecided
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2012
modelmike7: you are on the same line of thought with me!...... Just saw that it's actually for females anyway!!

MRbrownJAY: i believe 9ja gals are smarter than that....as everyone said, this is the dumbest scam ever!

...as for guys ( oh yeah they r[b]a[/b]pe guys too), decoy gal rubs her nice big tittay with some sort of chemical, then she invite the intended victim for some s[b]e[/b]x. by the time the guy start licking the tittay and realize that they taste funny, he will be gone......and will wake up with a painful busted [b]a[/b]ss, lol!
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by REMMEI(m): 12:18am On Apr 11, 2012
ONLY A F.O.O.L WILL SAY THIS AIN'T POSSIBLE..SOME FOLKS R JUST POSTING FA POSTING SAKE THEY DIDN'T EVEN KNW WHAT THEY ARE TYPING..mTchewwwwwwwww!

I KNW THERE ARE SOME PREYS AND PREDATORS AMONG US.

A WORD FA A WISE IS ENOUGH!..
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by agiboma(f): 1:08am On Apr 11, 2012
i have heard of such things happening in Western world so its no surprise it has made its way over here.
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Seamate(m): 1:33am On Apr 11, 2012
Which fool will see a child with an address and take him/her to the place? Who wrote the address on the piece of paper in the first place?
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by abioila(m): 1:41am On Apr 11, 2012
ekwy nwa: What if the Good Samaritan happens to be a guy?
then I weep for the guy's backside. grin
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by manibuds(m): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2012
lepasharon: na wa for some men goin thru a d scamming just to rape a woman,im sure its less hassle if you just be nice 2 a woman nd get her number? undecided

my sista,a sick sex predator is looking for a prey and you advise him to be nice so he can get phone number?na wa for you.

it is long overdue that we stop pretending about certain things in this country,for many years we told ourselves that nigerians are too self loving to be suicide bombers but we now know better.
at over 100million we have a lot of psycopaths unaccounted for,people dissappear everyday but we rarely catch serial killers?
this rapist/these rapists have gone way beyond toasting tips
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by 3kay945(m): 10:20am On Apr 11, 2012
the trick can easily work on emotional ppl especially females with affection for children. i use to think that am smart until 2 days ago when my phone was (picked) stolen by 1 ugly dude sitting beside me in the bus. shocked only God knows how the guy did it. though its a small phone grin
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by stevencobs: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2012
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by mamagee3(f): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2012
Only a daft will fall for this in the first place. . .

Foul play is written all over it!
grin grin
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by passionate88: 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2012
Mightjust be true
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by ELVIKING(m): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ejiné: All the time wey the guys go carry find pikin to lure victims, dem neva carry go ashawo joint? And what if na 87 year old woman come see de child nko?
I no know ooooooo
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by monsuruad(m): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2012
Ejiné: All the time wey the guys go carry find pikin to lure victims, dem neva carry go ashawo joint? And what if na 87 year old woman come see de child nko?

They would have trained the child very well
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by ONESS: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2012
this is the sign of the end of days. these days sex is so cheap as groundnut N5. or they are just lunatics walking freely on the streets.
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2012
ONESS: this is the sign of the end of days. these days sex is so cheap as groundnut N5. or they are just lunatics walking freely on the streets.

you do know that lunatics were already "walking freely" in biblical times, right?
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by tck2000(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ejine:
All the time wey the guys go carry find pikin to lure victims, dem neva carry go ashawo joint? And what if na 87 year old woman come see de child nko?
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Paying Their Debt? / Ex-bank MD Bags 19 Years For N29m Fraud / Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.